2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sick, selfish B and frankly, I don't think much of the partner, either. Sorry, but I judge.
Far Reaching in my speculation of guessing......but when the courts rejected MS original plan for the girls if he were to be arrested .....maybe he wanted the mermaids to have a brother to play with a couple of hrs north of Bonita Springs

CK talking about TS' funeral:

"...So, everybody who is taking this the most hardest gets up there and says these heartfelt wonderful things about Teresa. You know, anything
that they could contribute. And he gets up there and he says, "I know I was the luckiest man alive, and I still am." That's all he says..."

Oh wow, I have been reading for about 6 hrs straight and I just want to say the CK interview (discovery 6), she is amazing and I love her and
she is very intuitive and smart, just like AL.
I would love to be friends with these two ladies.

Oregomama, yes the SueH interview. I loved her Woah.

Far Reaching in my speculation of guessing......but when the courts rejected MS original plan for the girls if he were to be arrested .....maybe he wanted the mermaids to have a brother to play with a couple of hrs north of Bonita Springs

I wonder if he was supporting the said young boy.

I almost passed out after reading that part. Well the whole interview had me in tears and almost hyperventilating.
Like Teresa, CK is one tough cookie. I really don't know how she managed to keep her wits about. I guess it's survival instinct.

Wowed by her. Now that is what I call intuitive. Her hinky meter was in overdrive. It took alot of courage for her to come forward against her friend of 32 years. jmo.

Yeah, I bet when MS let her come to the house and she was like, "Oh, I bet they hid in the pantry; look how easy it would be; and why would there be a smoothie in the fridge if she was surprised as she walked in the door, because there's no way she left it there since Friday; and how did the police miss this note she supposedly left in her own handwriting right on top of the washer..." he was probably freaking out. :scared:

LOL, you guys beat me to it once again! I came to post that not only is CK one smart woman, she is incredibly intuitive and I mean that sincerely.

This is one amazing interview.

She must have been freaking out every other minute as he said or did something else. Each time he tried to be smart, he dug the hole deeper.

Every Freaking Time.

It sure was an amazing interview. She has real intuition and is very observant. When she was describing the pantry and the smoothie, she reminded me of Lt. Colombo!

What did TS even need with MS? She had a tutor for the girls, a housekeeper, pool guy and yard person. She could have saved alot of money if he would have done stuff himself. jmo.

It sure was an amazing interview. She has real intuition and is very observant. When she was describing the pantry and the smoothie, she reminded me of Lt. Colombo!

Sulamith, I know. Maybe we can call her Lt CCK. [emoji859][emoji368]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did TS even need with MS? She had a tutor for the girls, a housekeeper, pool guy and yard person. She could have saved alot of money if he would have done stuff himself. jmo.

Office manager? I remember that AL said TS did not want to pay $85,000 to hire one.

C.k interview was just wow. She put it all out there as much as she could from a circumstantial witness point of view. Great job c.k. And thanks Nin for the share.

I'm just glad that Wayne will be more deadly to mark than c.k. I'm happy that too much pressure will not be on her during the trial. Jmo

Oh. Em. Geeee....

Read Interview of CK. (friend of Mark's for over 30 yrs.)

Listed as "Wright 6 - 20160301152756565"

Chilling to the core. And I am only 1/4 of the way through it.

eta: I saw where AR tried to link it directly. Wouldn't let me do it either. :thinking:

We will work some of these kinks out tomorrow. Hang tight

It took me all night to read this. My jaw was on the floor the entire time. Wow, CK is one sharp woman. I feel like I know and love this woman. I appreciate how brave she is to have come forward.

Who lives in Orlando? Just asking.

CK talking about TS' funeral:

"...So, everybody who is taking this the most hardest gets up there and says these heartfelt wonderful things about Teresa. You know, anything
that they could contribute. And he gets up there and he says, "I know I was the luckiest man alive, and I still am." That's all he says..."

Ole Curtis didn't want to fix the video portion at the funeral. Then he had an asthma attack while the coffin was being passed by him. Karma

It took me all night to read this. My jaw was on the floor the entire time. Wow, CK is one sharp woman. I feel like I know and love this woman. I appreciate how brave she is to have come forward.

Curious Me, I said almost the same thing.
CK would be a great and fascinating websleuther, if not already a member.
Anonymous of course.

Curious Me, I said almost the same thing.
CK would be a great and fascinating websleuther, if not already a member.
Anonymous of course.

Agree. Jessica Fletcher has nothing on c.k. lol.

Murder she wrote with an extra order of her note taking notepad on the side. Lol.

But I truly think that a female may be arrested as well or forced to be a key witness at least. Jmo

Question. Who invites people over to the home to go and swim while fingerprint dust and smudges and dried blood is still visible ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
issy565
Back