2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I definitely think she was attacked in the kitchen. What's weird is in the kitchen photos, I don't remember seeing anything that looked like a green smoothie in the fridge. There was a tall black container thing on the top shelf, but it didn't look like a smoothie container to me. Unless TS made it and then poured it in that container. But then how would CK know it was green in a black container. Did he make that up? Weird.

When I read the CK detective interview, immediately I thought MS made the smoothie story us, ya' know, to showcase his 'sentimental Mark' caring about how all he's got left of Theresa is that smoothie. See, MS, well, oh, you know MS, he doesn't care anything at all about things like multiple life insurance policies on TS, $ $ $ , multiple safes around the home filled with green, $ $ $, Mercedes Benz, did I mention Money?, $ $ $, info'mmercials aimed at, oh, did I mention Money?, tv show, Lights, Cameras, Action!

Of course I am so, so behind but plodding through all line by line, mouth just agape !!

In the CK interview, the part about MS setting out the 'pure white paper' on the 'black black black' washer/dry, was rigged by him, for sure. And euw the part where all'of'a'sudden CK FEELS MS is RIGHT BEHIND HER ! Ick.

Another Oh ICK in the CK interview was the part about MS having a big portrait of 'his girls' up & saying 'Too bad TS didn't live to see it!'. Euwww.

Oh, well, of course we all forgive MS, ya'know, cuz' that's what TS would tell us to do................. IF SHE HADN'T'A BEEN MURDERED !!

I bet it'll take MS a good couple'a'months to forgive his ...........'brudda 'frumma 'nudda 'muddah'!!!.......... for tattle-tailing on MS.

I believe MS was using MiP as an excuse. I also don't believe she thought about quitting law school - another MS lie.
Law school did not start the day of TS' murder - MS just thought it sounded good.

Sorry, can't help you out with number 2 since I have the same problem, lol! :D

Wait. I'm confused about a couple of things. Can someone help me out?

1. MS says to CK and others, on the same day they told the girls their mother was murdered, and the day before the funeral, that he needs to go give MiP a pep talk because she wants to quit law school. Isn't MiP the wife of Dr. MP who found TS's body? The same Michelle that had TS as the matron of honor at her vow renewal a few weeks before? Is the implication from CK and others here at WS that MS was going to have some afternoon delight with MiP? Or that that was just an excuse to go "play" with someone else (so disgusting)? CK says that after they talked to the girls, "they" took them to beach, I think she means BS and/or TS's family? And then MS was going to a different beach to meet MiP? So everybody went to the beach? Was MS with the girls too or??? I think someone in the family took the girls to the beach that day AND the night of the funeral MS and others (? CWW and AW?) took them over to Jarvis Road in the pool. I got all that out of CK's interview. But I'm confused about the beach part and who MS was supposedly going to "meet."

2. Oh shoot I can't remember what 2 was after writing all that, haha. Can anyone help?

I believe MS was using MiP as an excuse. I also don't believe she thought about quitting law school - another MS lie.
Law school did not start the day of TS' murder - MS just thought it sounded good.

Sorry, can't help you out with number 2 since I have the same problem, lol! :D

Yes! I agree with you and I got that part. I'm trying to understand was CK saying the girls went with the rest of the family to one beach and MS went to another one with - whoever - Or did they all go together? You see what I mean? And when MS was talking about a Michelle, was it Dr MP's wife? Does anyone know?

MS better not request a trial. I wouldn't want the girls to testify. They saw a lot in regards to parents fighting and MS's sex binged field trips

If he loves his daughters (although he couldn't love them if he murdered their mother for money, jmo) - okay, if he cares at all about the girls, he will plead to avoid them possibly having to testify and avoid a very public court trial that will only expose more his vileness.

He has the right to a trial. It could be healing for all to have one. It'd be nice if he admits guilt but I wouldn't hold my breath.

He has the right to a trial. It could be healing for all to have one. It'd be nice if he admits guilt but I wouldn't hold my breath.

CWW had the right to a trial, but he was smart enough to plead guilty and avoid it. That may have been the only smart action by any of them.

I thought MS had an affair with a pregnant woman. That woman later married GB (still while preg).

RB confronted CWW about money that CWW owed to him/RB and had told a third party that RB would spill the beans on CWW's stolen computer stash among other illegal activity.

I don't think RB's disappearance/murder was related to anything other than money and crime.

If he loves his daughters (although he couldn't love them if he murdered their mother for money, jmo) - okay, if he cares at all about the girls, he will plead to avoid them possibly having to testify and avoid a very public court trial that will only expose more his vileness.

My read on things is that MS thinks, like El Chapo & those 2 guys in upstate NY prison, MS with his good looks, charm & big hands is going to woo some Joyce The Sewing Teacher & Milt The Guard Who Smuggles Tools To Prisoners Inside Ground Chuck, & MS will be breakin' out of whatever prison they put him very, very soon.

I didn't find it very sweet of MS to 'take care of his girls', & in the site where their mommy had just been murdered like that, while MS was waiting for the cuffs to go on his wrists. As to MS in relation to those little girls, it reminds me of that saying, 'I don't have relationships - I take hostages!'.

With the document dumps and the media reporting the info/findings, what is the likelihood that the trial venue would be moved? Someone posted that JRR plead not guilty and MS will probably do the same? TIA
It is normal for defendants to first plead not guilty. They get to see what evidence the state has against them, then decide if it is in thier best interest to plead out or plead guilty. IIRC CW plead not guilty six months ago.

It is normal for defendants to first plead not guilty. They get to see what evidence the state has against them, then decide if it is in thier best interest to plead out or plead guilty. IIRC CW plead not guilty six months ago.
Good point. I thought it was a quick decision. His Florida lawyer probably hadn't had time to go through all the evidence against JRR yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Agree. Why console the wife about school when it was hubby that discovered the gruesome scene?

Plus the couple would have been skeptical of him by then and peed off that he chosed dr p to find the body.

Side note. Why did Mark bring a gun to the funeral. Curtis told CK that it was just in case the killer was there. But Mark supposedly didn't know who the killers were.

How could we have overlooked discussing Mark packing a gun in his fancy suit?

Mark had to have a gun at the funeral service because he had a feeling one of the killers might be there.
wink :wink: wink

I find it interesting that CWW specifically pointed out to CK that Mark was packing a gun. It's almost like a soft threat to CK if she was getting suspicious. Sort of like a "you don't want to mess with us tough guys".

That scene like right out of a movie at the house when CK visited, and she and Mark heard noises and he reached for a gun. If he was so afraid the killer would come back to the house, then why take the girls back in so soon, and have a pool party?

I thought MS had an affair with a pregnant woman. That woman later married GB (still while preg).

RB confronted CWW about money that CWW owed to him/RB and had told a third party that RB would spill the beans on CWW's stolen computer stash among other illegal activity.

I don't think RB's disappearance/murder was related to anything other than money and crime.

Timeline doesn't fit with MS. And we need to stop here theorizing without links to support our theories.
About two years after Sievers and Fryer split up, a man named Greg Bolin married Fryer in a ceremony at the Church of God just up the road from his childhood home. His brother Ronnie, who was a minister there, officiated. The bride wore the dress she planned to marry Sievers in.
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ath-of-dr-teresa-sievers--2345-339128031.html

How could we have overlooked discussing Mark packing a gun in his fancy suit?

Mark had to have a gun at the funeral service because he had a feeling one of the killers might be there.
wink :wink: wink

I find it interesting that CWW specifically pointed out to CK that Mark was packing a gun. It's almost like a soft threat to CK if she was getting suspicious. Sort of like a "you don't want to mess with us tough guys".

That scene like right out of a movie at the house when CK visited, and she and Mark heard noises and he reached for a gun. If he was so afraid the killer would come back to the house, then why take the girls back in so soon, and have a pool party?

Agree. They may have thought that CK was the only one that knew them the most and would put 2 and 2 together first. Plus Mark told her that he thought phones were being tapped or something. Mark knew she was leaving soon but needed to see her to get a better feel before she left.

He probably didn't like her wanting to pray in the house for a spiritual cleansing as well.

My read on things is that MS thinks, like El Chapo & those 2 guys in upstate NY prison, MS with his good looks, charm & big hands is going to woo some Joyce The Sewing Teacher & Milt The Guard Who Smuggles Tools To Prisoners Inside Ground Chuck, & MS will be breakin' out of whatever prison they put him very, very soon.

I didn't find it very sweet of MS to 'take care of his girls', & in the site where their mommy had just been murdered like that, while MS was waiting for the cuffs to go on his wrists. As to MS in relation to those little girls, it reminds me of that saying, 'I don't have relationships - I take hostages!'.

BBM :giggle: I didn't think of that. Of course, Mark will try to find a Joyce. Just don't expect him to work hard at doing any sewing or art work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlukeBC
Back