2016.04.21 Bond Reduction Hearing thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my goodness. Biting my nails the whole time. I woke up to Wink livestream fb notification of MS hearing. I'm running around the house like a mad woman trying to find a set of earbuds, i have 3 kids and tons of electronics but I can't find one single pair in the entire house. Trying to connect the phone to the stereo speakers, not working. Computer isn't working. I finally grab a bowl and stick my phone in to amplify audio. I'm shushing hubby all the while and he is just looking at me like I've finally lost my mind. So glad the reduction was denied!

YES! Denied.

I want to know the amount of the check he gave CWW after the murder

Oh my goodness. Biting my nails the whole time. I woke up to Wink livestream fb notification of MS hearing. I'm running around the house like a mad woman trying to find a set of earbuds, i have 3 kids and tons of electronics but I can't find one single pair in the entire house. Trying to connect the phone to the stereo speakers, not working. Computer isn't working. I finally grab a bowl and stick my phone in to amplify audio. I'm shushing hubby all the while and he is just looking at me like I've finally lost my mind. So glad the reduction was denied!

LOL!

Good morning! haha :coffee:

That hearing (per video timestamp) took 1 hour 7 min! Folks, that is a LONG bond reduction hearing.

That hearing (per video timestamp) took 1 hour 7 min! Folks, that is a LONG bond reduction hearing.

One hour and 7 minutes for a one second and 2 word reply from the honorable Judge Bruce Kyle:
Motion DENIED :giggle:

Judge Denies $4.43M bond reduction for Mark Sievers

FORT MYERS, Fla. – With a claim of having “limited to no financial resources,” a judge denied a reduction of Mark Sievers’ $4.43 million bond Thursday morning.

The initial bond was based on the amount of the insurance policies he and his wife, Dr. Teresa Sievers, had together.

More at link - WINK News

I never thought there was any chance of bail, given even the evidence we know about. As others have pointed out, there's no bail for the other conspirators. Mummert, I'm guessing, knew that too. Too bad about the camera angle--it would have been delightful to have a front view of Mark's facial tics. Even in profile, though, the guy seems born for prison. He's finally where he was meant to be, and he won't be leaving.

P.S. Not one, but two, mortgages on the Missouri condo! Sure hope he was getting some use from it other than as a mail drop for the murder.

I am so glad he was denied. Wonder what he will try next?

Sent from Wonderland

I still have a hard time hearing it with headphones. He said he didn't have Theresa's name removed from the home deed?

OMG....HOORAY!!!!!!!
(thanks to everyone for great updates)

Excited but a very chilling bond hearing. Prosecutor stated the MS has control over the beneficiaries of the policy and he has additional resources in MO in regards to family. A lot of shaking of my head in regards to the paternal side of the family. How can one deny his involvement in thus grisly murder. Praying for the girls and the maternal side of the family.

Jacob Carpenter ‏@NDN_JCarpenter · 24s24 seconds ago

.@leesheriff sergeant confirms Curtis Wright has told them Mark Sievers planned to pay him for killing Teresa Sievers with insurance money.

:tantrum:
:candle:

Thanks for the tweets, ya'll!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member