25 October 2011 Main Stream Media coverage of Baby Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's just take a second and review, shall we?

1. First night JI had ever worked an overnight shift. First night mother leaves the window open when she goes to bed.

2. Mother, by her own admission, was drunk while entrusted with the sole responsibility of 2 young boys and a sick infant.

3. No signs of forced entry into the residence.

4. 2 dogs outside, and close to the house, that no one heard bark, including the mother and her neighbors.

5. Father tells 2 different versions of what he did upon returning home that morning.

6. Mother changes her timeline several times.

7. Cadaver dog hits on a location in the parents bedroom.

So...imo, those of us who have serious doubts about this intruder story, aren't just pulling those doubts out of thin air. There are legitimate REASONS why some of us are looking at these parents.

All just MOO, of course.

Finding the parents suspicious is one thing, out and out accusing people of murder, coming up with every theory you can imagine based on only the list you just provided, is another.

But like you said, to each their own opinion.

I kind of find not being able to afford a divorce as odd! He was deployed to iraq making extra tax free bucks. I would assume the divorce wouldnt be contested. :waitasec: moo wonder how fast he might seek one now? jmo

Why hasn't he seen his son in two years? has he been deployed the entire time???

1. First night JI had ever worked an overnight shift. First night mother leaves the window open when she goes to bed.

2. Mother, by her own admission, was drunk while entrusted with the sole responsibility of 2 young boys and a sick infant.

4. 2 dogs outside, and close to the house, that no one heard bark, including the mother and her neighbors.

5. Father tells 2 different versions of what he did upon returning home that morning.

So...imo, those of us who have serious doubts about this intruder story, aren't just pulling those doubts out of thin air. There are legitimate REASONS why some of us are looking at these parents.

All just MOO, of course.

Did you mention how they wont cooperate with LE, questioning ONLY on their terms as well. How mom keeps saying she is Grieving, which to me means a death. Making "deals" with media and all these high profile people entering the scene....

KUDOS to you.. I love when I go over their behavior. I am not sure how anything other than guilty can be thought but everyone has a right to their own opinion.. Me, I know where I am on this..

Thanks for posting this.

Did you mention how they wont cooperate with LE, questioning ONLY on their terms as well. How mom keeps saying she is Grieving, which to me means a death. Making "deals" with media and all these high profile people entering the scene....

KUDOS to you.. I love when I go over their behavior. I am not sure how anything other than guilty can be thought but everyone has a right to their own opinion.. Me, I know where I am on this..

Thanks for posting this.

BBM

Oh no, I left out ALOT of things. I was trying to be brief. ;)

Why hasn't he seen his son in two years? has he been deployed the entire time???

My son was deployed for 18 months which is a long time. You do get to come home for 2 weeks R and R during that time though as well, so it is odd that he hasnt seen his son in 2 years. Odd in the timing of him being deployed, I am not sleuthing the bio dad here, other than to say, there was obviously another reason he hasnt seen him and nothing to do with his deployment.

We have been led to trust MSM - but as has been pointed out many times, they give very faulty facts. And when parents or family refused to go on one of the national TV shows but refused, we wondered just why they would avoid national coverage. We have been led up and down many paths in the last three years and an obviously wrong verdict didn't help any.

If, in this case, the parent/parents are not guilty, what are the odds that it isn't someone else who is local to the area? National media, smearing and digging into everyone's past, cable news shows, pundits, body language experts, high priced lawyers, payments for pics and videos - all just screams dollars. LE may not even have results from their CSI tests back yet.

I am just frustrated to no end. A beautiful baby girl, two other little boys, a mother who put drinking before tending her kids - other relatives who loves them - a neighborhood who just can't feel 100% safe until this is solved...
Something or someone needs to break so everyone's life can go on. I still have a glimmer of hope Lisa is out there waiting to be found.

What did I miss about Jersey's GF? TIA!

I dont ever remember hearing anything about his GF other than they broke up a while back. I am sure LE checked all of that out though. If my memory serves me correctly ( sometimes it doesnt) that is the reason why he was homeless, right ??

Northland resident Mike Hancock, who used to rent a room to Jersey's girlfriend, says that Jersey was an occasional guest until Hancock kicked the woman out of the home near 36th and North Brighton in August for not paying rent. The home is just two doors down from one with a backyard well searched by police on Wednesday.

Another neighbor says that police visited her a few days ago with a picture of Jersey.

"I did take Jersey down on Lister one day he said to his buddy's house where he was staying," said neighbor Barbara Hoy. The home she took Jersey to visit is across the street from the Irwin family home in the 3600 block of N. Lister.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-des...search-for-baby-lisa-20111013,0,3018904.story

All just MOO, of course.

#8 10/24/11 CS (attorney for parents) states that the parents will sit down with LE as long as it is with NEW detectives (parents don't feel comfortable with the others).

All just MOO, of course.

Would like to respectfully add...

8. The only link to Lisa, the "kidnapper" and the parents were the cell phones. Not once did DB initiate a call to the cell phones in the hopes that the "kidnapper" may answer and DB could plead for her precious child's return.

BBM

Oh no, I left out ALOT of things. I was trying to be brief. ;)

Its very hard Kat to be brief on this one.. I sat one night and typed out this whole thing and was like WOW.. There are so many things hinky about this, I filled a whole page. I fight with my daughter about this all the time.

If DB and SB can't divorce because of money, then how is she ever going to marry JI? I thought I read something about a spring wedding....

Unless they can now get a quickie divorce thanks to all the media network sponsoring. Will we soon see a wedding ala R. Cummings and Misty? (Haleigh Cummings case)

Note: this is solely musing on my part.

Al my opinion :twocents:

Thanks for posting this.

edited to add: Mountain Kat I meant to quote you too (post 57) "Let us just take a second and review"

Word to you both. I would like to add that that if my baby daddy was supposed to be home from his job at 10:30pm (IIRC) and then did not show up until 4:00am, I would have been the one calling the cops around midnight to find out if there had been a wreck! I think it is very strange that on his first night shift, he was 5-6 hours late from work, no call and no show, and she just drinks and goes to bed...

What did he say?

Just boiled it back down to a simmer.
I can't recall verbatim. Changing timelines.
No cooperation with LE, stalling the investigation for two weeks.

When you strip away all the spin and all the carp we keep getting, it really does take me back to what LE must be going through and what they must be thinking. This isn't their first rodeo.

Have no idea. I suppose since he just got back from iraq it was probally a year tour. My husband is military. Hes deployed again came home in dec after being gone for 10 mo and left at end of june for another 10 mo. He could have been gone back to back. moo

#8 10/24/11 CS (attorney for parents) states that the parents will sit down with LE as long as it is with NEW detectives (parents don't feel comfortable with the others).

#9. Parents refuse to let LE re-interview the two remaining children.

For me, the biggest factor against Jersey being involved (besides no evidence to suggest it) is that his photo was shown around the neighborhood at least twice, from the MSM info aired. The owner of One Eyed Jacks bar threw him out on Saturday, Oct 1. It was reported multiple times that no one had seen Jersey since then; Lisa was reported abducted on Tuesday, Oct. 4. LE was looking for Jersey and found him. He may have appeared on a "look at him" list from the parents, neigbors, or LE themselves. In any case, all of the neighbors were questioned and re-questioned in the days following Lisa's disappearance. Since Jersey was reported as having stayed in a house nearby for some period prior to October 2nd, he would at least need to be checked off the list as a possible witness, like all of the other neighbors.

Jersey was located the night before the ruled-out "abandoned diaper house" was discovered. He is still in custody on an unrelated charge, as far as we know. Captain Young said he is not a suspect and not related to this case. As far as Jersey's girlfriend or ex-girlfriend goes, the owner of One Eyed Jacks stated that she and the men that Jersey was living with had moved away from the area awhile back and that's why Jersey did not have a permanent residence. I'm betting LE spoke with her long ago. If not, agree that they should.

JMO.

Link to the Jersey Handyman thread:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151284"]neighbors being questioned about handyman - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is this the same neighbor that JI went running over to before calling 911? wasn't it across the street?

Divorces (and divorce lawyers) aren't cheap. Especially when there is a child involved, contested or not. Spent upwards of over 2000 on mine and it wasn't overly contested.

My son is in the Army. He was able to buy a car and an expensive Alienware computer with the money he got from going to Iraq. They get well over 2,000.

Good grief. Where have we heard this before?

My son is in the Army. He was able to buy a car and an expensive Alienware computer with the money he got from going to Iraq. They get well over 2,000.

Bingo! Tax free and some big income tax checks. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member