3:45 am cops search georges trunk

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm..I find it very sad. GA, throughout this entire fiasco, is the only one (that I can recall) that has shown any raw emotion. If you remember him and the chair throwing episode (with the guys on his (ahem) easement...when he said "that is not my granddaughter" (in the trunk of the car)...he was clearly emotional. Can't say that I've seen any other family members react this way...but perhaps he was breaking just a bit under the pressure...IMO

Is that when he said she came back? I never really believed all that crap. The one thing I walked away with from watching all the shows tonight (can't remember who said it) was that they have enough to get a murder conviction, but they need to place her with the car.

:crazy:
I'm sure this has long been addressed....but we just got up...playing catch up.
TonE picked Casey up at/near the car when it ran out of gas/broke down.
That right there "places" her with the car.
Wouldn't it?
:waitasec:

If George came up with the plan I'm sure one of the first things he would have done was scrub the trunk of Casey's car.

I think George knew before the 911 call and never anticipated Cindy to make that call. I posted this before. When Cindy calls 911, she's frantic and George calmly asks (in the background) did you call the police?

I can only imagine what took place between the time Cindy called 911 and when the cops came and gathered evidence. George knew something before the 911 call because of the car, gas cans, looking in the trunk, etc. I think George and Casey fesseed up something to Cindy and Lee and the whole fam went into action (washing contents from the car) before the cops came.

Could it be that Casey is protecting herself and George and vice-versa???

George is a squirrelly guy. I wouldn't put anything passed him. He's also a hot head.

To all: What could this evidence be?
Something he found when he saw the gas cans?

To UCF Alum...Thank you for not forgetting Jennifer Kesse!

Yep. George knows more. He was in the trunk before LE. He drove the car. He knows what death smells like. He changed his gas can story and looked real odd when he did.

I just cant get over chlorform in the car. Who would even use that kind of stuff. Maybe GA was using and knocking CA out and molesting her. Who Knows!!!!

((((((((Me, so confused)))))))))

Yep. George knows more. He was in the trunk before LE. He drove the car. He knows what death smells like. He changed his gas can story and looked real odd when he did.

Bingo!! Just thought of something, did GA have Gas in those cans or was it Chlorform????????:waitasec:

I am thinking Casey used too much chloroform and killed Caylee sometime after the fifteenth.

She then borrowed the shovel on the 18-20 and buried Caylee in the backyard.

On the 22-24 She got scared returned broke into the shack, took the gas cans and dug Caylee back up. She put the shovel back and left.

Now, I don't know where she went from here. Did GA find the body when he found the cans? He really didn't wanna comment on it too much with Greta and he never called the police back....Or did he only notice the smell of death in the trunk?.......Or am I babbling about nothing :)

I just cant get over chlorform in the car. Who would even use that kind of stuff. Maybe GA was using and knocking CA out and molesting her. Who Knows!!!!

((((((((Me, so confused)))))))))

I think Casey would be knocking GA out and seducing him! She seems like a nympho

casey is killing her parents with all of this.

she already killed her daughter

this will end up as a triple murder in a sense when the dust settles

i hate them all

I have said from the beginning that George was involved after the fact. His behavior has been odd even for this family. People were saying oh poor George he just goes along with Cindy but I think it is quite the opposite. He was laying low in the beginning, there were days we didnt hear or see him. Remember that one morning he left the house at 6am?

Let us not forget Georgie is a COP. Doesnt make him smart but it sure gives him an edge re: cleaning, hiding etc.

LE has been tailing the family since day 1 and they have the phones tapped. I think they are just gathering the last bits of physical evidence before making arrestS. Yep, I think other members of the family are going down on this as well.

Okay let us not start my poor old body on another roller coaster this morning already.

Perhaps it is simply a gun... which is not allowed to be in the house with Casey, therefore a violation of home confinement.

That was my first thought too, but if so, I'm wondering why they would call it "evidence" and not just say LE removed a firearm from the residence. And at that time of the morning, I am thinking somehow they must have gotten a tip from somewhere.

ETA: I didn't read all 21 pages yet, just logged on but my thought is that it was something that he noticed in Casey's trunk on the 24th, or the day he drove the decomp smelling car home and he took it from the trunk, already suspicious of what might have happened, and put it in his.

Uh, I the hell rotate my own tires. And balance them, too. Issue?

Yea, my DH rotates tires, changes oil and other fluids, even washes the car.
Not a big deal to me when George said he wanted to rotate tires.
However, why would the wedge be in Casey's car? We keep ours in a cupboard in the garage. And George seems to be a neat freak--doesn't add up.

I have felt for some time George has a big involvement.

They would've questioned the whole weapon ordeal back when she was released before. If you remember police went to house right before she was released the first time to check on the phone line or something while there they probably asked about weapons

I am thinking Casey used too much chloroform and killed Caylee sometime after the fifteenth.

She then borrowed the shovel on the 18-20 and buried Caylee in the backyard.

On the 22-24 She got scared returned broke into the shack, took the gas cans and dug Caylee back up. She put the shovel back and left.

Now, I don't know where she went from here. Did GA find the body when he found the cans? He really didn't wanna comment on it too much with Greta and he never called the police back....Or did he only notice the smell of death in the trunk?.......Or am I babbling about nothing :)

:eek: I just woke up and now this. I knew something was happening with this case, because I dreamed about it the entire night.

(RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / September 6, 2008)
Investigators search early Saturday in the trunk of George Anthony's car.
Orange County Sheriff's deputies collected evidence from the wheel well area
of the trunk. The car was located in the garage of the Anthony's home.
42184509.jpg

(RED HUBER, ORLANDO SENTINEL / September 6, 2008)
Orange County Sheriff Commander Spike Hopkins (right) carries a bag of
evidence taken early Saturday from the trunk of George Anthony's car
(background) in the area of spare tire wheel well.
The car was located in the garage.

42184510.jpg

source: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

Yea, my DH rotates tires, changes oil and other fluids, even washes the car.
Not a big deal to me when George said he wanted to rotate tires.
However, why would the wedge be in Casey's car? We keep ours in a cupboard in the garage. And George seems to be a neat freak--doesn't add up.

I have felt for some time George has a big involvement.

It was pretty sad when he picked on the dude in the blue shirt...pick the smallest one out there GA.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoftyGoalGirl