3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can now see the feet of a stuffed animal and the hem of a dress on it. WTH would Caylee's bear be hidden in GA's trunk? Bigger question.....why would it be manhandled by LE?! Also, that is a mighty big cell phone! It looks more to me like a remote control. I wish LE would come out with it so we can stop the speculation!

My thoughts are that George took them out of KC's car when him and CA went through it. Why she chose to wash the pants and return them but not the other stuff is beyond me though so who knows.

I still think that is her left hand, bent at the wrist.

The wrist where it is bent reflects light and shows up lighter. If you look at the bottom of it, you can see the bumps that look like where the fingers or knuckles are.

What she is holding looks too long and straight to be a cell phone. More like a remote or sometype of meter.

BTW, since the evidence appears to already be bagged, that can explain why they don't have gloves on. They probably removed them after they bagged the evidence they were after. If that was the bear, I think she would still have the glove on.

Too me it looks as if she's holding something tucked...like you would a football.

I remember reading back about a month ago, that Casey left with her daughter without taking her favorite bear???? or am I dreaming this comment? I'm sorry I have nothing to back up the theory except thinking what kind of mother forgets a 2 year old fav. toy? (the child would have been really upset and not been able to sleep)

looks like one glove on, however could it be lighting?
kxnbb.jpg

I don't understand:

1. Why didn't LE / CSI have gloves on???
2. How did they get this tip?

Did I miss this in this thread somewhere? Cause there are a lot of pages!

It is not bashing to say LE should keep their leaks and sources quiet UNTIL they are ready to present their evidence in court. We do have COURTS to judge people accused of crimes and ALL US citizens have the right to a trial in a court of law NOT in the press based on leaks. WHY is THIS case so comsuming to so many??? IMO because of all the leaks that LE put out and Nancy Grace and friends build up to a feverish pitch with the dramatics.

The constitution is just as important as cops and kids should be taught respecting that too.

I think the leaks are to generate more information and in this case to ultimately find Caylee. And I'm glad they have because it's gotten people involved in the case and people that otherwise might not have known are trying to find a little girl.

Picture7.png
[/IMG]

I blew it up a little and lightened the shadows a tad. Definately looks like a teddy bear to me and either a hand held scanner or a meter of some kind

Looks like a flashlite to me:)

The pic above looks like she is holding a meter to read or detect something...and it looks to me like it is a teddy bear with a dress on..Caylee's missing bear perhaps?

I guess it would be way to much to even hope that they found the missing BlackJack in the tire well.

tabby, don't think there's any info on how they got this 'tip' and not sure on gloves.

I remember reading back about a month ago, that Casey left with her daughter without taking her favorite bear???? or am I dreaming this comment? I'm sorry I have nothing to back up the theory except thinking what kind of mother forgets a 2 year old fav. toy? (the child would have been really upset and not been able to sleep)

Weren't they talking about the doll Mama? I could be wrong IDK. I just remember hearing about the doll.

looks like one glove on, however could it be lighting?
kxnbb.jpg

Looks like this person is holding a black flashlight also. So I'm thinking what the lady in the other pic is holding is a flashlight. It would be rather dark in the car even with interior lighting and the lights in the garage on at that time of day. JMO.

I think the leaks are to generate more information and in this case to ultimately find Caylee. And I'm glad they have because it's gotten people involved in the case and people that otherwise might not have known are trying to find a little girl.

How are any of those leaks going to find Caylee? Getting people involved who do not know the facts does not help anyone and in fact harms IMO.

I thought it looked like a black mag lite flashlight she is holding. It even has the white writing around the top where the light is.
Could be! But that is definitely not an arm or an elbow from where I am sitting. Her right hand is very plain to see and if those are fingers on her left hand...there are far too many.

Could possibly be a tail to a stuffed animal but raccoons are usually grey.

I have photoshop ( don't know how to add pic here) and zoomed in a bit closer looks like the black thing has a screen- like a cell phone but it is pretty thick to be a cell phone too.

Picture7.png
[/IMG]

I blew it up a little and lightened the shadows a tad. Definately looks like a teddy bear to me and either a hand held scanner or a meter of some kind

As I was enlarging it it it definately looked like a teddy bear, it got slightly pixalated as I did it but it did look like fur as it was enlarging. It looked like she was craddling the bear in the same hand she was holding what looked like a police radio (my stepdaughter's a cop) but it could have been a meter.

It can't be anything significant tho because she doesn't have gloves on while holding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!