3:45 am cops search georges trunk

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like one glove on, however could it be lighting?
kxnbb.jpg
Could be lighting, but also could be one glove on. Interesting.

I have always believed that Casey is not smart enough to have orchastrated this whole facade.

On the other hand, with the help of a former homicide detective I could see where many of the stories that she has made up could have come from IMO.

Hmmm. lets think a minute...who used to be a homicide detective in Ohio??? Who's trunk did they search last night???

Doesn't it warm your heart to know that at 2:45 am LE is still going strong and not calling it a day at 6 pm?

Is it possible that it could be a GPS tracking device that LE placed there the day they took KC's car. They may have had a warrant to place one on his car to see everywhere he was going. I am not sure where they are usually placed on cars but since GA was in LE at one time they may have chose this place. It may have a deadline on how long it could on GA car so they needed to come retrieve it. Therefore they wouldnt need gloves for this. It would be small enough to fit in bag.

how close would someone need to be to George to KNOW something was stored in his wheel well area?!! Something isn't right with this. It would almost be IMO George calling and telling.

What kind of car does George drive? Maybe a fellow WS has the same type of car and can tell us what is in it (stock). I know all kinds of stuff falls into mine. I wonder if Casey's car had a car mat in the trunk and if that was removed?

you mean, kind of like a "rug"?

Thanks, I haven't prepared myself because I can't that feeling or I'm not getting that feeling. I need solid proof that she is deceased before I believe it.

In other words, you want a body. That is what everyone wants. It is just my feeling and my gut reaction that Caylee is no longer with us.

I think this is an interesting possibility--

RaineInMD posted on the previous thread:

Is it possible that it could be a GPS tracking device that LE placed there the day they took KC's car. They may have had a warrant to place one on his car to see everywhere he was going. I am not sure where they are usually placed on cars but since GA was in LE at one time they may have chose this place. It may have a deadline on how long it could on GA car so they needed to come retrieve it. Therefore they wouldnt need gloves for this. It would be small enough to fit in bag.

Something is really strange about this. All the other times it was CSI with gloves and the works. Shouldn't they be wearing gloves?
42181577-06020928.jpg

I still think they took George's gun away from him so he doesn't harm himself or anybody else. I do not think it's evidence.

OK My question is...if it is a stuffed animal as many of us believe...why would it be in the wheel well of their car? Someone would have had to move things in the back, raise the carpeting, and place it there. It would not be like it "accidently" fell underneath there.

The GPS device idea is as logical as any. I guess I need to take a break until we learn more. My brain hurts from too much speculating :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme