4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That he started boxing for unknown amount of time as a senior.

Adding that according to friends he became aggressive, wanting to use his skills or assumed skills to bully.

To me, if he started boxing, he boxed. We will likely never know how much or how well. But friends say he did it. It's something they remember about him. Good succinct summary. Thank you.

MOO.

(no signs that he was ever an expert in anything, IMO)

We've only heard he did it in high school and for his senior year, after he returned from rehab, I think.

It sounds more like he boxed with friends, like many other high school students do. He was said to have lost a lot of weight, so maybe that's when he got interested in health and fitness.

Except that the two friends who mention him boxing are the only friends we know about - and they don't say they boxed WITH him.

It sounds to me like he told people he started boxing and people believed him and remembered it, perhaps due to the "personality change."

He lost about 100 pounds in a year, according to friends - but apparently that was *before* he started boxing or at the same time.

IMO.

On tonight’s Banfield, AB said she got it from a source that DM opened her door and yelled out to keep it down. It was also said that DM locked her door each time she closed it again. Brian Entin debated what AB said, saying that it doesn’t gibe with the PCA.
It may not jive with the PCA <modsnip> Xana’s sister in laws post [ reported on in this week] in the same place. IMO

Edit: also. IMO the info not in PCA is going to be surprising to some. And stop thinking about it as “the PCA is different” and instead “the PCA doesn’t mention that”

Read the PCA carefully. It was wordsmithed expertly. To leave strategic holes to fill in. Only providing the bare minimum. Again, MMo

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Well, it might not gibe with the PCA, but it isn't completely at variance with it, either. We know that a lot was left out. IMO.

If she did yell out, then surely the murderer knew she was there - somewhere. Might not have known exactly where, though. Good for her for locking her door each time. How crazy the whole situation is. Sometimes keeping one's head down and locking doors is the best course of action.

Until AB is able to say more about her source, though, I'll wait for the preliminary. Whether DM called out or not, is not relevant to what happened in the 15 minutes beforehand.

IMO.

<modsnip>

IMO.

If she yelled when BK was still on the top floor, he might have thought that it was Xana. (Not knowing the name—but knowing that there was a girl on the middle floor.) We’ll know more in June.

If she yelled when BK was still on the top floor, he might have thought that it was Xana. (Not knowing the name—but knowing that there was a girl on the middle floor.) We’ll know more in June.
That brings up a horrifying thought. JMO…what if he attacked because he heard someone and wanted to eliminate possible witnesses? JMO

Someone asked about dates for his firing process. Supposedly, he recd notice that he was not meeting expectations Oct. 21, 2022. On Nov. 12, he recd a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan).

The murders occurred during the morning hours of Nov. 13.

The source may be News Nation via Ashley Bansfield. It was unclear to me, so please consider as JMO.

Someone asked about dates for his firing process. Supposedly, he recd notice that he was not meeting expectations Oct. 21, 2022. On Nov. 12, he recd a PIP (Performance Improvement Plan).

The source may be News Nation via Ashley Bansfield. It was unclear to me, so please consider as JMO.

IIRC, according to Banfield, this is the "Alleged job termination timeline"

September 23 Altercation with WSU professor
October 3 Meeting to discuss "professional behavior"
October 21 Email to BK regarding "failure to meet expectations"
November 2 Meeting to discuss "improvement plan"
December 7 Meeting to discuss progress on "improvement plan"
December 9 Second altercation with professor
December 19 TA position officially terminated

There was a fair amount of discussion of whether or not BK had a boxing background on the previous thread. I've only ever seen BK's boxing experience be referenced within the context of him taking boxing classes to lose weight as a teenager. Just because he took boxing lessons doesn't mean he ever actually sparred in the ring. MOO
I agree. In the last couple decades it's become popular for weight loss and sculpting. Neither require sparring.

There was a fair amount of discussion of whether or not BK had a boxing background on the previous thread. I've only ever seen BK's boxing experience be referenced within the context of him taking boxing classes to lose weight as a teenager. Just because he took boxing lessons doesn't mean he ever actually sparred in the ring. MOO
I agree. In the last couple decades it's become popular for weight loss and sculpting. Neither require sparring.

IIRC, according to Banfield, this is the "Alleged job termination timeline"

September 23 Altercation with WSU professor
October 3 Meeting to discuss "professional behavior"
October 21 Email to BK regarding "failure to meet expectations"
November 2 Meeting to discuss "improvement plan"
December 7 Meeting to discuss progress on "improvement plan"
December 9 Second altercation with professor
December 19 TA position officially terminated
What were these altercations? TIA

On tonight’s Banfield, AB said she got it from a source that DM opened her door and yelled out to keep it down. It was also said that DM locked her door each time she closed it again. Brian Entin debated what AB said, saying that it doesn’t gibe with the PCA.
If available, could you post links please?

Probably need the original Banfield interview and a time stamp to ascertain whether the meeting for PIP was Nov 2, or 12 (according to Banfeld's sources). Reports on what Banfeld said appear to be conflicting re that date?

Probably need the original Banfield interview and a time stamp to ascertain whether the meeting for PIP was Nov 2, or 12 (according to Banfeld's sources). Reports on what Banfeld said appear to be conflicting re that date?

BBM: I'm prettty sure it was Nov 2nd for the PIP meeting. See and hear Banfeld original interview timeline in the attached link.

I think there may have been a typo in some other MSM that reported on the Banfeld interview, not sure which sources. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member