4 years later, what do we think of the case / verdict now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Baez did his job and he done it well... he created reasonable doubt. He was alive in the courtroom - ready - the prosecution- not so much IMO

The refusal to charge Cindy for LYING NUMEROUS... Well, that as only one mistake they made IMO

The body was moved- from the backyard to the trunk of Casey's car, where she drove it around until dumping Caylee in the woods!!!
George was not involved or he wouldn't have been so shocked that the car was missing and smelled like a dead body. He tried to get Casey to talk to Leonard Padilla/Tim Miller from Texas Equii Search

How do you explain all the searches, Kronk's 911 calls months apart and the private investigators that were there?

If it's an accident, you call 911- you DON'T duct tape a child and throw her in the woods!!! Do you seriously believe George drowned her??? Casey acted alone and planned this muder. Caylee was never a wanted child by her, she was an unplanned pregnancy and Casey neglected her as much as possible. Everyone else took care of Caylee. George had no involvement other than spreading lye on the lawn.

I don't believe the duct tape was on her. I believe it came from the bag. By all accounts Casey loved her. She took care of her. She was overly protective by everyone who testified that knew what kind of mom she was. I always believed it was an accident. I believe George got rid of the Caylee.

She should have reported it. She should have called 911. George was there. He would have known what the do. He was a detective. He lied about seeing Casey leave. He left first. Phone records and computer history showed she was there.

I will also say, I didn't watch any of the media. I watched the trial. I have seen how the media twist the facts or leaves out important details.

How do you explain all the searches, Kronk's 911 calls months apart and the private investigators that were there?

The computer searches were clearly done by Casey. It was NOT Cindy searching for Cholorophyll, how ridiculous!
Not sure what you're getting at with Kronk and the investigators.

I don't believe the duct tape was on her. I believe it came from the bag. By all accounts Casey loved her. She took care of her. She was overly protective by everyone who testified that knew what kind of mom she was. I always believed it was an accident. I believe George got rid of the Caylee.

She should have reported it. She should have called 911. George was there. He would have known what the do. He was a detective. He lied about seeing Casey leave. He left first. Phone records and computer history showed she was there.

I will also say, I didn't watch any of the media. I watched the trial. I have seen how the media twist the facts or leaves out important details.

Ummm, the duct tape was still attached to Caylees skull and hair. It didn't get there all by itself in place from any bag. That doesn't happen, ever. By noone's account did Casey ever take care of Caylee, she neglected her (loving? overprotective???)- that was left to Cindy and any friends who would babysit her. Why would George get rid of the body??? And if so, why use Casey's car and why was he surprised then that it was missing and smelled like a dead body???
I also watched the trial and not the talking heads. And I will always believe this was NO accident, but cold-blooded premeditated murder on the part of her sociopathic mother Casey!

I think Baez did his job and he done it well... he created reasonable doubt. He was alive in the courtroom - ready - the prosecution- not so much IMO

Yeah he was alive in the courtroom. Old Jose sure loves to see himself on camera.

The Private eye in his book wrote that Baez told him to look for Caylee's body on Surburban. He also claimed Baez told him that if he encountered Caylee, he was supposed to just walk away, call him immediately and meet with him at an undisclosed location. Baez had a bar complaint filed against him for that, along with about 20 other bar complaints.

Wow, what a paragon of law Baez is. He was denied by the bar the first 8 years he tried to get in because he failed to keep up with his 200 dollar child support payments and defaulted on his student loan. He thought it was more important to buy himself a Mazda Miata and then he had to file for bankruptcy.

The Florida Supreme Court said this when they denied him:

According to the Orlando Sentinel, the court said his behavior showed “a total lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law.”

The investigators also said he failed to mention that he wrote a bad check and entered a pretrial program to avoid conviction.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/casey-an...-bar-on-first-try-ep-399248607-347451471.html

Poor Baez had to bide his time and continue selling bikinis over the internet and he had to work with non profit agencies that he couldn't steal from. (I say this because DC alleged that he pocketed most of Casey's defense fund and there was an issue with money that was unaccounted for.)

In my opinion only, he cheated somehow during the trial. If he was willing to tamper with evidence (he did via Laura Buchanan and was under investigation for that at one point) and suborn perjury I don't see any reason why he would have any qualms about tampering with the jurors themselves.

The refusal to charge Cindy for LYING NUMEROUS... Well, that as only one mistake they made IMO

Oh, you mean when Baez suborned perjury from her during cross examination? He was the one asking her the leading questions when she was lying her butt off.

However I do agree that she should have been charged with perjury.

She should have reported it. She should have called 911. George was there. He would have known what the do. He was a detective.

What proof do you have that George was there? Casey's non-testimony?

I agree that George would have known what to do and I doubt it would have been tossing his granddaughter in the woods with a bunch of items that would lead investigators back to their house.

If Casey was such a wonderful mother, why was Cindy threatening to take custody of Caylee?

He lied about seeing Casey leave. He left first. Phone records and computer history showed she was there.

Yes it did. You're absolutely right.

Someone logged into casey o'marie's AIM account and then googled "fool-proof suffication" right around the time that George left for work. Since Casey's computer history showed she was there after he left, it seems that you're acknowledging that Casey probably made that search?

The computer searches were clearly done by Casey. It was NOT Cindy searching for Cholorophyll, how ridiculous!
Not sure what you're getting at with Kronk and the investigators.

I believe it was proved why she searched 1 time for chorlorophyll. I never said it was Cindy. There was a meme on my space and Casey googled what it meant.

The body being moved is what I was getting at.

What proof do you have that George was there? Casey's non-testimony?

I agree that George would have known what to do and I doubt it would have been tossing his granddaughter in the woods with a bunch of items that would lead investigators back to their house.

If Casey was such a wonderful mother, why was Cindy threatening to take custody of Caylee?

Yes it did. You're absolutely right.

Someone logged into casey o'marie's AIM account and then googled "fool-proof suffication" right around the time that George left for work. Since Casey's computer history showed she was there after he left, it seems that you're acknowledging that Casey probably made that search?

And the link that was clicked was for suicide. Why would George's call to her stop for that month? He had normal calls before. Why would he lie about seeing her leave? And be so specific? I believe if happened before he left and he hide her. I believe he called to report the gas cans because he needed a trail. Everyone knows the cops do not do anything for missing gas cans. I believe that Cindy was a control freak. I believe that Cindy tried to take away Caylee to control Casey. George lied about having a job to Cindy for months. So did Casey. Why were they scared of her?

Ummm, the duct tape was still attached to Caylees skull and hair. It didn't get there all by itself in place from any bag. That doesn't happen, ever. By noone's account did Casey ever take care of Caylee, she neglected her (loving? overprotective???)- that was left to Cindy and any friends who would babysit her. Why would George get rid of the body??? And if so, why use Casey's car and why was he surprised then that it was missing and smelled like a dead body???
I also watched the trial and not the talking heads. And I will always believe this was NO accident, but cold-blooded premeditated murder on the part of her sociopathic mother Casey!

That is not true. All testimony showed that her friends could hardly get her to do places. That she was very protective. She locked her door bedroom door every night. She had Caylee with her 99% of the time. All of the prosecutors witnesses that were her friends testified she was a good mother.

I remember Jose suggesting that very scenario during the trial. If you have ever worked with duct tape, you would know without ANY doubt that Duct tape adhered to the plastic bag (to close it) could NOT POSSIBLY slip off the bag an onto her mouth and nose area tight enough to keep the mandible in place. It is beyond ridiculous and simply COULD NOT HAPPEN.

A loving mother 911 when her child drowns. A loving mother works to feed, clothe and shelter her child. A loving mother morns the loss of her child. By NO ACCOUNT, did she do any of these things.

That is not true. All testimony showed that her friends could hardly get her to do places. That she was very protective. She locked her door bedroom door every night. She had Caylee with her 99% of the time. All of the prosecutors witnesses that were her friends testified she was a good mother.

Very protective yet she leaves her daughter in the care of her "predator" dad, doesn't call 911, tosses her child in the woods like garbage?
How on earth do you know that she locked her door every night? Because Jose said it in court??? Really?
Cindy said that she and George had Caylee most of the time because FCA was "working", (which we all know didn't was one among many lies) so if you have a link that says something else provide it please if you can.
Good Mothers call 911. Even Crack Moms call 911.

I believe it was proved why she searched 1 time for chorlorophyll. I never said it was Cindy. There was a meme on my space and Casey googled what it meant.

The body being moved is what I was getting at.

The body was NOT moved. the plant growth proved that she had been there all along. That is a fact. You can't argue mother nature.

And the link that was clicked was for suicide. Why would George's call to her stop for that month? He had normal calls before. Why would he lie about seeing her leave? And be so specific? I believe if happened before he left and he hide her. I believe he called to report the gas cans because he needed a trail. Everyone knows the cops do not do anything for missing gas cans. I believe that Cindy was a control freak. I believe that Cindy tried to take away Caylee to control Casey. George lied about having a job to Cindy for months. So did Casey. Why were they scared of her?

Look, her search for fool proof suffocation had nothing to do with suicide because you would'nt expect to find methods on how to commit suicide when googling that phrase... You'd Google fool proof ways to kill yourself, but not suffocation, that makes no sense... Now if you wanted to make sure that someone was for sure dead by means of suffocation then you would type in foolproof suffocation... And that's what fca did...The suicide stuff is a red herring...

And the call patterns between everyone and fca were different that month, as expected, since there was an extreme change to their daily lives & routine during this time. That goes for everyone around her.... And it was a decision between ga & ca to have cindy be the one to handle the calls with fca, but ga was still involved and ca kept him informed of any info/progress throughout... Not strange at all...

All jmo.

Sky, you have to look at all the evidence before you make claims like this... It's just not true, fca was chewing her arm off (her words) she wanted to get away from the house so bad, it was night after night of her sitting home, frustrated, waiting for her mom to get home, etc. I'm not going to rehash it all, there's way too much evidence that debunks your post ...You really only need to review her instant messages to realize that you've been played by the defense... After doing that if you're still not convinced let us know and we'd be happy to point you to more evidence that should help straighten it out for you...

All jmo.

Sky, you have to look at all the evidence before you make claims like this... It's just not true, fca was chewing her arm off (her words) she wanted to get away from the house so bad, it was night after night of her sitting home, frustrated, waiting for her mom to get home, etc. I'm not going to rehash it all, there's way too much evidence that debunks your post ...You really only need to review her instant messages to realize that you've been played by the defense... After doing that if you're still not convinced let us know and we'd be happy to point you to more evidence that should help straighten it out for you...

All jmo.
BBM - It's amazing how these armchair quarterbacks (who weren't even members here during the trial) always seem to appear around the time FCA manages to get herself in the tabloids. :rolleyes: I won't post the link as I refuse to help drive traffic to tabloid sites that are willing to pay FCA money for her 'candid' photos. :gaah:

All jmo.

I remember looking at her phone activity the month prior to Caylee's murder. She was texting an average of 18 hours a day. Her phone would be silent about 5-6 hours a night. given the fact that she had to sleep some, that leaves about 45 minutes day for FCA to be that oh so "loving and "caring" "mother. It is all in these threads. Her TXTS reveal her true worth of a human, which is somewhere between a rock and a mosquito. And I'd pick either of those over that convicted felon.

BBM - So did all the posters who are still on this board. I am really getting tired of the inference that people made up their mind about FCA's guilt from watching the media, and that people who think she is 'innocent' are somehow above it all.

BBM - It's amazing how these armchair quarterbacks (who weren't even members here during the trial) always seem to appear around the time FCA manages to get herself in the tabloids. :rolleyes: I won't post the link as I refuse to help drive traffic to tabloid sites that are willing to pay FCA money for her 'candid' photos. :gaah:

I always wonder why someone all of the sudden starts to post favorably about a suspected murderer that has ALREADY been found not guilty in the court of law for that crime. I'm not going to let a few posters spew lies about the events of Caylee's murder in hopes to sway one reader that she might not be guilty.

I remember looking at her phone activity the month prior to Caylee's murder. She was texting an average of 18 hours a day. Her phone would be silent about 5-6 hours a night. given the fact that she had to sleep some, that leaves about 45 minutes day for FCA to be that oh so "loving and "caring" "mother. It is all in these threads. Her TXTS reveal her true worth of a human, which is somewhere between a rock and a mosquito. And I'd pick either of those over that convicted felon.

And every time I read her communications, whether text or im's, it breaks my heart seeing the neglect that Caylee was surely receiving... Fca would say "hold on, I gotta get the kid more pizza" and she wasn't even gone long enough to warm it up or settle her in before she returned to pounding away on her keyboard. And I could picture Caylee getting a piece of pizza slapped on her plate, and just sitting there eating it alone and ignored. I feel so, so horrible for Caylee. I'm not sure I want to know what life was like for her when fca lost her cool. Fca's frustration was palpable, there's no doubt she wanted nothing more than to be free of parenting, she wanted to chase boys, go out with her friends, go on trips with them, etc. It's ALL she ever talked about, every waking minute she was making plans, and living vicariously through those plans that SHE knew were never going to happen. Ugh, I despise this girl... And when you read all her messages in chronological order you can really see her frustration growing...

All jmo.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herr_indoors