Found Deceased 4 young males, Jevon Hurst, Harvey Owen, Wilf Fitchett, Hugo Morris, traveling in a silver Ford Fiesta,Harlech/Porthmadog,North Wales,19 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SFF
Can you post this link?
Updates here
And here

Such sad news, I hope the families, friends and attending emergency services get all the support they require at this tragic time.

Just seen the press conference (can be found on sky news). The Police representative looked like he’d got tears in his eyes.

BBC:

16:32

Deaths appear to be tragic accident, police say​

North Wales Police says the incident "appears to have been a tragic accident" at the moment, in its update saying four bodies have been found in a car that appears to have left the road.
Supt Owain Llewelyn says the force's "thoughts are with the family and friends of the four young men at this very difficult time".
He says there has been "extensive search" by several different emergency response agencies and volunteers, adding that "this is sadly not the outcome that any of us would have wanted".
"We would ask that the family be afforded the appropriate privacy and respect," Llewelyn says.
Investigations are ongoing to establish the circumstances of their deaths, he adds.

16:53

Investigations ongoing, police say​

Supt Owain Llewelyn says police investigations into the circumstances of the incident are ongoing.
"I would like to take this opportunity to publicly thank the emergency services and members of the voluntary search agencies and members of the public who supported us with this search," he says.
"And finally, I would ask the families of these boys are afforded privacy at this desperate time."

This link is currently streaming a conversation with the police that probably shouldn't be being streamed. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-wales-67484258 I won't comment but LOTS of info currently being shared on a camera still on (without the police knowledge)
I was watching that I thought it was to much details to air.

BBC have now removed that.

One of the police team did ask if they were filming several times and they said no.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back