4937 Hopespring Dr Goes into Foreclosure

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they just want to seem like they are supporting her and if they did not do all they could to help her the public may not truly believe that they believe in her innocence. Now no one can say why did'nt you borrow money against your house to help her if you believed in her. As far as keeping the house they need to act like they want it but I think they think Caylee may have died there and they would be happy to let it go. Plus again they have an excuse not to help.

I think they just want to seem like they are supporting her and if they did not do all they could to help her the public may not truly believe that they believe in her innocence. Now no one can say why did'nt you borrow money against your house to help her if you believed in her. As far as keeping the house they need to act like they want it but I think they think Caylee may have died there and they would be happy to let it go. Plus again they have an excuse not to help.
Good thoughts, but they already had a 2nd mortgage against the house so further borrowing would've been impossible, imo....especially in this economy. :) MOO

It's just plain wrong to use Caylee's name in the house foreclosure situation. They are using Caylee again to receive public sympathy when they've been protecting her killer since day 31. We know they've profited from her death. BC admitted it a while back. If I remember correctly it was $20,000. I also believe they've made more money via licensing fees during their numerous interviews. I don't believe for one second they haven't made any money off of their 'foundation' either. Unfortunately some people send cash to charities which leaves no paper trail/no accountability. George even mentioned his new career plan to Casey in one of their jail house chats. And remember the money jars for donations?

Cindy has been on disability. Possibly George too. Lee moved in for a while to help with the mortgage. Come on, a mortgage less than $800 is about as cheap as you can get.

We've all seen the cruise pics, tat pics, GA's ear bling, Cindy's makeover which requires maintenance, deposits to Casey's commissary account...this all costs money but yet they didn't send a house payment. In the words of NG, BS. The As didn't seem concerned over saving the only house Caylee lived in while they were laying around on lounge chairs during the cruise.

They had no equity in the home so why not let it go into foreclosure and live there rent free for what looks like many many months, if not years. That's what I call scamming the system.

Something smells like a rat in the A home. I think they have money but they're hiding it to avoid any payouts for possible law suits down the road. Maybe one from ZG, Amy, RM, RK, JG, etc. There's a long list of people who could possibly sue for defamation of character against CA/GA. OJ was successful at hiding his assets. Maybe CA/GA are taking a page out of his book.

Maybe donations are low so they need a new media blitz.

Bottom line...I believe they had/have the money to pay their mortgage but chose not to.

JMHO

They can't blame this all on being a "victim." They have had money problems in the past. It appears they never ever learn from their mistakes. Their mortage is CHEAP. Ours is over 1500 a month & if we couldnt pay it we wouldnt be taking cruises or trips to Europe. It is one thing to lose your job due to lay offs, co shut downs etc & not being able to find work when you are honestly pounding the pavement trying to do so & being unable to pay your mortage. It is a whole different ball game when you make a choice NOT to pay when you CAN b/c tans, nails, hair appts, cruises and lots of other stuff is what you CHOOSE to do with the money.
If I were the bank, I would tell them to start having some yard sales, stop the beauty appts, go down to one car & send every freaking dime you save and or make from this to the bank.

BBM

Oooh! Maybe LP or someone else can come in and buy it and check it out reeeeal good!

Would it surprise anyone to learn the A 's would begin to sell admission tickets to see the home & charge extra for the special tour that includes Caylee & Kc's rooms. I can just imagine them doing this, you know, not to make money but in a backwards sort of way to honor "Caylee" & share her with the world. I can see it, I really can!

I just read through todays news thread and it all came crystal clear to me...This is just another publicity stunt by " the poor grieving Anthonys". According to their attorney this PROVES that they have not profitted from their granddaughters death and do not have a big money book or media deal!

Uh Uh Brad...it only PROVES they did not pay the mortgage with the funds, not that they did not RECEIVE them...

Just another ploy in a long line of ploys by a truly manipulative set of individuals...

Sure Brad, this proves it all doesn't it? NOT!!!:banghead:

Well Brad did say they don't plan on moving, will continue to live in the home until the issue is settled ( whatever) & that it could take as long as a yr. MAYBE just MAYBE they are praying this thing gets to trial a little faster ( or counted on it being darn near over by now) I imagine they have sat at home not caring b/c they KNOW book & movie deals for BIG bucks will be coming their way soon as the trial starts & they are already counting the dollars. They are expecting the trial to bail them out.

Would it surprise anyone to learn the A 's would begin to sell admission tickets to see the home & charge extra for the special tour that includes Caylee & Kc's rooms. I can just imagine them doing this, you know, not to make money but in a backwards sort of way to honor "Caylee" & share her with the world. I can see it, I really can!

Surprise anyone? Absolutely not! Infuriate everyone? Absolutely! Maybe after the tour they could take people on mini cruises on the SS Caylee! :furious:

I don`t understand how they could not have known. First off they`ve missed what 8 mortgage payments!

Secondly, they had to have been getting phonecalls and certified letters all this time.

Cindy probably got on the phone & threatened them with a lawsuit because she `found out` through the media *eyeroll*

Maybe it's just me but the heartbreak they have had with their own daughter killing Caylee,everyone turning against them I do not think I would be able to work either.No matter what your personal opinions this family has been to H@ll and back.I can not even imagine the pain losing Cayee by her own mothers hand or the guilt that they just did not realize how sick KC is.Plus no matter where they work the public would intervene and cause them to lose their jobs. Maybe the cruise was a gift to try to get away to clear their minds.I would not be jealous it came at a terrible high cost to them and I for one would never want to be their shoes.
You are a sweetie...but they don't believe Casey is guilty of killing Caylee. They have endured much...and for that I do feel for them. But, there's so much grief they brought to others as well. And that's just not right.

I don't mean this in a mean way, because I was born in Florida --but if the Anthonys would do as you suggested... it would be very "Floridian"!

When I moved from Florida to Oregon I was amazed at how many things here are "un-commercial" (as opposed to Florida, where they really love to make "attractions" out of anything they can!--so, yes. I can almost see this. I think the neighbors would object, however. lol.).

Maybe it's just me but the heartbreak they have had with their own daughter killing Caylee,everyone turning against them I do not think I would be able to work either.No matter what your personal opinions this family has been to H@ll and back.I can not even imagine the pain losing Cayee by her own mothers hand or the guilt that they just did not realize how sick KC is.Plus no matter where they work the public would intervene and cause them to lose their jobs. Maybe the cruise was a gift to try to get away to clear their minds.I would not be jealous it came at a terrible high cost to them and I for one would never want to be their shoes.

I agree that I doubt I`d be able to work or at least be very functional at work. I also don`t really begrudge them a bit of a get-away. However, they`ve been in financial distress before and it`s been EIGHT months. At some point, no matter what tragedy befalls us, we have to do something to survive, even if it means selling our house and hunkering down with relatives for awhile. Even if it means working at some crap job while our heart is broken and we can hardly get up in the morning. JMO

Now that I've calmed down a bit...a good shower helps to do that alot...

I've been thinking about why they would say they wouldn't know. One of my bad roommates would not only not open her mail, but intentionally lose it in the dirty house we shared and then claim ignorance when the debtor finally talked to her or she finally decided to call and beg and plead for some sort of way to pay her debt off in the smallest increments possible. She would get so mad if they wouldn't work with her and acted like she couldn't fathom WHY they wouldn't work with her, after all, she just found out about the financial situation she was in! *eyeroll* She knew what she was doing by putting off for paying for things that didn't interest her or was no big deal to her for as long as possible.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a big stack of unopened and ignored mail, or if it was all shredded without being looked at, and if they had voicemail they didn't bother to check very often or at all. They probably have it on their cellphones and check that, but also probably have it on their landline and don't bother to check that, just erase it when it's full.

Unfortunately, ignorance is NOT an excuse in the eyes of the law or lender, for that matter. Eventually, they will get you, no matter how much you cry, beg, plead and say "woe is me". They don't care about you, they only care about the money.

I don't mean this in a mean way, because I was born in Florida --but if the Anthonys would do as you suggested... it would be very "Floridian"!

When I moved from Florida to Oregon I was amazed at how many things here are "un-commercial" (as opposed to Florida, where they really love to make "attractions" out of anything they can!--so, yes. I can almost see this. I think the neighbors would object, however. lol.).

The neighbors would charge for parking.

I think all they said was they didn't know the papers were filed LOL.

Florida doesn't necessarily require that the owner be notified according to one link and a poster here said the process in Florida is very long. So imo they knew they weren't making payments , they just didn't know that the foreclosure papers were filed. I don't think this is a publcity stunt or anything nearly so exciting. They probably just didn't know when they were going to called to the carpet.
This thread is wild!

Thanks for the welcome I have been reading since this case started but so nervous to post.

LogDetective-160x160.gif

It's great to get to meet you! Don't be nervous cuz WS is so easy that even an alien can do it! :alien:

..i agree with everything you've said------however---------thousands of people every day suffer 'heartbreak'-----but, have to get back to work at some point to pay the bills.

..losing caylee at the hand of kc...and knowing it...is horrible yes, but has nothing to do with paying your bills.

..that's the way the world goes around.....

..the cruise--------- 'as a gift to themselves to clear their minds'?? ( a stroll on the beach was closer, cheaper, with just as many random strangers hanging around.)

..i'm not buying this foreclosure thing at all------surely they KNEW that they were behind on pymts. period--------------i doubt that their cell phone pymts. were behind and their phones were cut off ?

..andrea slipped in the "kc indigent'" line at the last hearing------NOW the anthony's are in foreclosure----------something's definitely up.

..watch for cindy & george to come to a station near you ---SOON---cry the blues about losing "caylee's home"----and beg for $$$$$$'s.

That KC, she's the gift that keeps on giving.

Over 8 months, that's too long a time not know your property is going into foreclosure. You're in big trouble after 3 months of non payment, they had to know the bank was moving towards this.

"That KC, she's the gift that keeps on giving."

Well said!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members