DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are links for Michael Daniel Harp at Doe Network and Charley Project:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1612dmnm.html
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/harp_michael.html

NCMA says he is legally blind with vision of 20-200? I think they might mean to say 20-2000. I used to have 20-300 vision and I wasn't legally blind, just "mildly nearsighted". (I've since had LASIK...20-15 now :D )

I was thinking about the tattoo thing...I've never had a desire to get a tattoo, but they sure do seem to come in handy when one needs to be identified!

ETA - Good find Heidi! The general info seems to match, but Doe Network says he has a surgical scar on his abdomen, which as far as I know, BK doesn't have. Here's BK's info:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1007umga.html

ya, i wasn't quite sure, lol and all i know is that i have 20/20 and have had the same vision (as far as i know) til this day, so i dont know what the 20/200 whatever meant lol. its crazy how many people are missing and how many are unidentified and how many have been killed and their killers not in jail...I still wonder how it ever got this bad. At least we are all here doing our part in trying to reduce it =o) I don't want to imagine what it would be like without the few people like us. Thank you to everyone for everything.

There's no direct quote from BK in the article about this. The author writes, "there is additional evidence linking Benjaman to Denver. During a visit with a hypnotherapist, Kyle recalled the name of a Denver restaurant, Mama Leone's, and the Big Mac, the local name for McNichols Sports Arena, home of the Denver Nuggets."

I just looked it up, and you're right - Mark McGwire's nickname is Big Mac.

A quick search of Mama Leon's hit on pizzeria's from Rhode Island down south east. Being from Chicago.... we love our pizza. Has Benjaman recalled anything that can be singled out to a specific region?

I know his dna is going into codis...... I wonder if someone can take an analysis with the oxygen in his teeth, similarly to the doe child from DuPage county- Naperville area. Linked the child to a specific area. Sounded very new, interesting up and coming..... perhaps whomever is doing this might be interested in profiling Mr. Kyle and could help narrow down an area to focus.

Maybe a long shot but worth a try.

A quick search of Mama Leon's hit on pizzeria's from Rhode Island down south east. Being from Chicago.... we love our pizza. Has Benjaman recalled anything that can be singled out to a specific region?

I know his dna is going into codis...... I wonder if someone can take an analysis with the oxygen in his teeth, similarly to the doe child from DuPage county- Naperville area. Linked the child to a specific area. Sounded very new, interesting up and coming..... perhaps whomever is doing this might be interested in profiling Mr. Kyle and could help narrow down an area to focus.

Cubby, do you know the name of this technology? On the "unidentified couple in South Carolina thread" the couple is potentially from outside the US but no one really knows. Perhaps this technology would be viable to narrow down where they may have come from??

I could not seem to copy the link from Doe Network to post here. Could someone explain how that is done? I generally just highlight the url, copy it and then paste it, but on the doenetwork an individual url did not show up?

Anyway - how about this gentleman? He went missing as a child in 1967. Puts him just about BK's age, I believe (I didn't do the math).

The Doe Network:
Case File 468DMCA

MWilson.jpg
MWilson1.jpg

Left: Wilson in 1967 Right: Age-Progression to 50 years (circa 2005)
Mark Wendell Wilson
Missing since November 4, 1967 from Quincy, Plumas County, California.
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: October 4, 1954
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 13 years old
  • Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5' 2" - 157 cm, 110 lbs - 50 kg
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Blond hair; blue eyes. Marks hair color description varies from brown to blonde.
  • Marks, Scars: He has a slight dimple on one of his ear lobes.
  • Clothing: Dark pants, white jacket, dark sweatshirt, and tennis shoes.
  • Dentals: Available. Wilson was wearing a retainer at the time he went missing.
  • AKA: Wilson

I just added Mark Wendell Wilson's side by side comparison to Benjaman on the photos thread and added the direct link to Mark's doenetwork.org page.

I don't have much to add here or any intelligent insight. I just will keep Benjamin in my thoughts and pray that he can find out who he is really is one day

I also googled Mama Leone's and found that there were many locations - not sure why he believes he remembers the one in Denver. Other than "Big Mac", I don't know of anything specific that BK remembers. That info about the study of the oxygen in the teeth is fascinating! I went and read up on it...here are a few links for anyone who's interested:
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=85576
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-babydoe_webnov29,0,6995280.story?coll=chi_tab01_layout

The guy who is working on these studies:
http://www.science.mcmaster.ca/geo/faculty/emeriti/schwarcz/index.html
http://www.science.mcmaster.ca/geo/faculty/emeriti/schwarcz/research/index.html

Looks like it is called trace element geochemistry. "Schwarcz said bones collect oxygen isotopes that act as geographic markers throughout a person's life." I have to read up on this more - can this be done on a living person too?

I just added Mark Wendell Wilson's side by side comparison to Benjaman on the photos thread and added the direct link to Mark's doenetwork.org page.

Thank you!! Take a look at Wilson's ears compared to BK-they appear to have the same shape to me...I often wondered if BK has one ear that looks like the cartilage has been broken, but Mark's ears look similar to me head on...thoughts?

RKnowley - thank you so much. And Gina, I copied your information and saved it on my hard drive so the next time, I might be able to copy the link.

Thanks Guys.

Believe - I see your comments about Mark's ears and I'm going to take another look. It is so nice (and helpful) to have the pictures side by side. Mark has been missing since he was a young teenager, so chances that he is still alive are pretty slim. But you never know!

Salem

If anyone else would like a side by side done just hollar. I would be more than happy to do it. It seems like we are at a stand still. I know there is behind the scene stuff going on. I wish there was more we could be doing to help.

Has anyone posted about BK at topix.com? I know this has been done for other cases. I think they have different boards for different local areas.

I haven't posted at topix.com about BK. You are right, they do have boards for different areas. I have used topix for other missing and UID's. I did post about BK on zabasearch.com a few days ago.

ETA: What about posting about Benjaman on craigslist.com in the appropriate section?

Has anyone posted about BK at topix.com? I know this has been done for other cases. I think they have different boards for different local areas.

Thank you!! Take a look at Wilson's ears compared to BK-they appear to have the same shape to me...I often wondered if BK has one ear that looks like the cartilage has been broken, but Mark's ears look similar to me head on...thoughts?

According to Mark's info, he has a "dimple" in one ear lobe. Anyway to find out is BK has a dimple in his ear?

Salem

I haven't posted at topix.com about BK. You are right, they do have boards for different areas. I have used topix for other missing and UID's. I did post about BK on zabasearch.com a few days ago.

ETA: What about posting about Benjaman on craigslist.com in the appropriate section?

RKnowley, those would both be great places to post info. I'm not too familiar with those sites. Do you want to post them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine