50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. did anyone see the new post on Doe Network for Keith Reinhard? Looks like BK, not a very good pic, but there is a resemblence.

Case File 3835DMCO
Also found this article about Keith
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=85640
Very interesting.

Lot's of missing info-we need height, weight and eye-color as well as scars etc...Wanna call LE to see what they have? We need to know if he has DNA in CODIS and fingerprints in AFIS as well....good job!

I can't even find Keith on any missing websites.. very strange.. just a couple of articles..but I looked on Nation Center for Missing Adults, and he isn't listed.. nor is he listed on the Colorado missing persons website..

Will continue to search. I just can't get over the likeness to BK.

Wow.. did anyone see the new post on Doe Network for Keith Reinhard? Looks like BK, not a very good pic, but there is a resemblence.

Case File 3835DMCO
Also found this article about Keith
Very interesting.

Here's a link to a form to contact the writer of the article. He says he worked with Keith for 22 years...maybe he would recognize a picture if it were emailed to him.

there is a likeness however Keith would be 70 yrs old today I dont think BK is that old

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3835dmco.html

Keith Reinhard
Missing since August 7, 1988 from Silver Plume, Clear Creek County, Colorado
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics
  • Date Of Birth: September 10, 1938
  • Age at Time of Disappearance: 49 years old
  • Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Gray hair.
  • Clothing: Casual clothes and gym shoes.

I just received an email from Mr Frisk, Keiths boss, he said that Keith and BK are not the same person, but appreciates the contact. Quick response.

I just received an email from Mr Frisk, Keiths boss, he said that Keith and BK are not the same person, but appreciates the contact. Quick response.

Thanks for doing that, Synthia. It was a good way to rule Keith in or out.

I'm still a little hopeful that BK might be Keith.

I mean of course it's a long shot but the fact is that somewhere, BK is missing out of someone's life.

Keith looks a lot like BK, just with more hair. He has the midwest/Colorado connections and has been missing for 20 years, i.e., around the time that BK's self-perception ends.

He's a little older than expected but not completely out of the question.

I just wonder whether your boss from 20 years ago would be able to look at you now and say with certainty whether that was you or just someone who resembled you.

Keith is still the best match so far, alongside the windsurfer who went missing three weeks before BK was found - but on another continent :mad:

Side by side:

m9yjnp.jpg

I mean of course it's a long shot but the fact is that somewhere, BK is missing out of someone's life.

Keith looks a lot like BK, just with more hair. He has the midwest/Colorado connections and has been missing for 20 years, i.e., around the time that BK's self-perception ends.

He's a little older than expected but not completely out of the question.

I just wonder whether your boss from 20 years ago would be able to look at you now and say with certainty whether that was you or just someone who resembled you.

Keith is still the best match so far, alongside the windsurfer who went missing three weeks before BK was found - but on another continent :mad:

I meant to tell you guys how much Mr. Kyle enjoyed the comparison to the windsurfer-he loved the idea that he might have been considered such a daring individual!!!

I know.. I thought about it all last night and thought the same thing, I saw my boss from 1980s just the other day haven't seen him in 20 yrs, he didn't look much different but Im sure I did.. I still have all my hair, but the bod changed a bit if you know what I mean (babies, oreo's, etc) .. he stared at me and then finally said.. do I know you from somewhere?

I sent Keith's boss a link to this site.. which as we all know is quite long, and a few more links of BK.. and I would say from the time I emailed and received an answer from his boss it may have been 10 minutes. Very quick reply.. I think I would have read alot more and not just compared the pics.

I swear they are one in the same.. now if I only knew who else to contact!

Great job Synthia - thanks for the follow up and sharing your results so quickly. :clap: I agree that BK does look like Keith.

Salem

I wrote to the sheriffs dept in Colorado about Keith.. asking for pictures of keith as the one on doe network is grainy.. I also sent several Pictures of BK. Hope to hear something soon.

Keiths paper is sold in my local area. I vaguelly recall Keiths articles. I don't think they are the same person. Keith had thicker very salt and pepper colored hair. Keith was a HS sports writer. I've never heard any mention of BK having any sports related memories aside from the old stadium in the colorado area.

My memories of Keith from his days of journalism and what he looked like don't resemble BK in the least, jmo.

plus BK has commented on his poor chicken pecking typing skills.

I know this guy might be too young, but he went missing in 1981 from Boulder. Facial features are similar!

http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200300886S

This is so frustrating--this is so solvable. He says he thinks he was Catholic--could we contact the diocese of Denver to see if they could send his picture out to the various parishes? Maybe someone could identify him?

I've been quietly reading/following this thread...every time I have something to add, someone seems to post it ahead of me;)

I just popped out of the woodwork to say I agree with you here, and I really feel like they look so much alike. The age gets me, but otherwise...

they are so similar.

I have been wondering about the surgical scars and implants that BK has. Have the implants and types of surgery he has been performed for decades or only more recently developed. What I'm trying to ask is could the type of implant narrow down the time frame of his dissapearance to a few years or could it have been done years and years ago? Sorry if that has already been answered.

I just received another photo of Keith Reinhard from the
Clear Creek County Sheriff's Office. Im not sure how to add a photo. Can anyone help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme