50K Bond just posted Thursday Sept.4th,08 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that the DA has enought eviedence to bring the Murder charge.. but is waiting to get the case AIRTIGHT.... so when the clock starts ticking they are ready... I mean they must have even more damning evidence than what they have leaked... cause I think the leaks were on purpose....

Man I wish these things didn't take so much time. My fiancee' is driving me nutz because he is so ticked off that she has not been arrested for murder ASAP

I love how everyone's significant others and families care so much. My son and I were high fiving each other when Casey was rearrested.

Question:

If the Anthony's do get charged with something (i.e. obstruction, falsifying statements), would that impact the terms of the bond 'house arrest'? Would Casey have to be moved elsewhere? I guess I am asking if it would be some sort of LEGAL conflict to have Casey released to Cindy and George - all in the same house if they were all charged in relation to this case?

Would that impact the release?

omg, wouldn't that be funny if Casey gets out and the Grandparents go in?

GO SHERBIE, GO SHERBIE, GO SHERBIE, GOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WISH YOUR MESSAGE COULD GET TO THE "aa;dlkfjldlkjja;ldkjj" THAT GOT HER OUT. I AM WITHOUT WORDS......I ONLY CARE ABOUT CAYLEE.....

Why, thank you, BeBe! You know, I don't have a problem with someone having the constitutional right to bail and making the bail. It's that anyone posting bail for her at this point is doing so only because this case is high profile and they want something out of it.

I predict we will find out shortly who put up the bucks for that bond. I stil say whoever is funding the bond is a total coward for remaining anonymous. I mean, if you feel strongly enough to forever throw away $50k, then have the courage of your convictions to come out of the shadows and speak up for what you believe in!

Benefactor: I can't wait til it is found out who you are -- and it will be found out! :loser:

Where are her constitutional rights being violated? Her own lawyer took her high bail amount to the higher courts and they upheld it... so I don't understand the "constitutional rights violated" excuse. Why don't they just tell (whom ever it is bailing her out) the truth: that have compassion for a possible murderess that took her daughter's life, that enjoys stealing from others, lying to all, and can't keep her legs closed long enough to contemplate what telling the truth is all about.

Sorry... just mad... I'm fed up the criminals that get more rights than the victims... it is unfair.
I am fed up with that too.
I am trying to analyze the situation and wondering what kind of people become concerned about that in a case like this????:doh:

She isn't my poster child for grossly violated constitutional rights. Bail was set, and like a lot of people, she couldn't meet it. She wasn't even in jail as long as she let a missing Caylee go unreported to LE, which is just a blink of the eye, right? Because she is, what did she call herself, a "celebrity" now, someone intervened with a lot of money and bailed her out. Sadly, that doesn't happen for the average poor person. She'd still be out if the fruits of her alleged little fraud spree hadn't caught up with her. If some media entity/person is paying, in order to get an interview from the person who can't discuss anything without endangering Caylee, people might have a problem with watching. But they can always hope for great TV, something sensational. Just in the middle of the interview, think how exciting it would be if she got arrested again and hauled away in handcuffs for all to see. I'm more concerned for Caylee in this case.

Stupid question time.(I am asking in all seriousness.)

Since Casey violated the terms of her release last time, by two things we know of, first contact with someone under 17, and second use of the internet, why isn't the judge refusing to allow her release because she has already proven she will not abide by the terms given to her.

I am bumping this because I only have one answer, (thank you Gigi2009)

Plus is there anyway for us to encourage this to happen?

Well, I certainly hope a citizen dosen't lose it and do anything dangerous or hurt anyone. However, I think an environment of constant public pressure might be enough of a headache for LE that the judge revokes the bond because of public safety concerns.

I really feel that LE has been prepared for this, though, and already has a plan that they'll roll with at a time of their choosing. They've been top-notch. They know what they're doing. So while I'm pissed she's allowed to leave jail, I have no doubt she'll be back there soon. Very soon.

Regarding your second paragraph - I hope so, Sherbie. Thanks for saying that, I just breathed a little easier after reading that. They have been top-notch, for sure.

Someone please tell me that Casey is NOT getting back out on bond again.

Okay, now I think it is time to look into the moneys sent to the family for the search for Caylee. Surely after this amount of time they have collect 50K.

If they used Caylee's money for Casey, I am going to scream!

I guess they did get a lot of donation money but who in their right mind would've fallen for their lame schtick? I don't understand why anyone would give them a dime. Right from the beginning.

Of course, lots of people donated toys, which was crazy, so I guess anything is possible. I mean, toys, after what, 40 days being missing?

Of course, the thing is, the police may go ahead and finally charge Casey with murder this evening. This bail situation may force their hand. No bail for Murder 1. Which might be the entire point of what is going on because that would force a trial in 180 days.

Or they may choose to charge Casey with other things, which might temporarily delay the bail.

I didn't weed through the other thread but do we know who bonded her out?
What are the conditions?
Why? Why? Why?

LE put her back in jail. They probably won't like the fact that someone else is bonding her out.
I am going to believe that they will find a way to make sure this person who is bailing her out loses their money.

Regarding your second paragraph - I hope so, Sherbie. Thanks for saying that, I just breathed a little easier after reading that. They have been top-notch, for sure.

I hope they let her out just long enough to walk in the door, long enough for the benefactor to lose 50k, and we can watch her perp walk with wet hair after they yank her out of the shower.

alongs comes THIS shocker. Who on God's green earth would bail out this person?

I hope a safe house has been set up for the family (not that I care much what happens to any of them) because if she's released back to Hopespring Drive, all H-E-double hockey sticks is gonna break loose. I'm worried that some poor citizen will lose it.

God rest poor Caylee.

That is my fear - that a concerned citizen will get carried away and end up being yet another one of Casey's victims. :eek:

To boogiebear's point about Casey violating her probation... AND on top of that, she was only supposed to be at her attorney's office for meetings about her case. JB came right out and stated she was at his office all day just to get relief from being in the house.

I mean, she grossly violated her privilege and the court can get the tape on that one.

Could it be LP? He did say that he was considering or had made an offer to bond her out again only if she would tell where Caylee is.

Maybe she decided to talk????????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paintedhousecat
Back