popcorn
pharmecuticals
eyeglasses
prayer for Ws server
fuzzy socks
pillow
stress ball
:woohoo:

Thank you Gigi. You forgot - leave family a note re: dinner, and flipping the do not disturb sign on the back of the computer chair.

I remember reading Tricia's post about how when the news slows down, ("and it will slow down") and everybody gets all PMS-y and everything. Well, Tricia should be happy to know that we won't be eating our young or anything.

Too hilarious. I had to come home at lunch to pick up something I forgot and thought I would just get on the computer for a minute to check for anything new . . . this is huge. Now I have to change my plans for the kids' dinner . . . maybe go back to the office and feign sickness . . . he he.

I have found I can Never just "take a peek" at this board. Just when you thinks its safe.... somebody or something stops by and creates a "bombshell" lol.

Forgive me...I'm a newbie and I just wanted to do a test post. :)

WELCOME to WS!!!! You will love it here. I am new too and I have found there are so many great, intelligient and insightful people here! It is a great place to discuss this case. Jump on in and starting posting my friend, we won't bite!

Do you think that LE documented these findings during the first interviews, and kept them from public view? I think it would be weird if LA and TL did not mention those juicy details until much later... Maybe they just forgot?

OMG 600 pages? I'm afraid my grades are going to start to decline.... I'm going to be the one waking up with nightmares... Crap.

Oh, I have faith that LE has done a good job of keeping a lot of information from being public knowledge. I think Casey pi$$ed them off with her glib lies and general lack of respect for anything but herself. I think LE wants to show her up and reveal to her that whether she gets a murder verdict or not, they know how to ensure she'll spend the rest of her youth in prison with what they can prove she is guilty of.

Alright the exact words from Kathy Belich of WFTV reading from the docs, since it may be awhile:

Lee Anthony:
Casey's mother (their mother) was immediately worried about Caylee's well-being as soon as they got that car back, because of the horrible smell in the car that actually filled the whole garage, and went over the garage like a wave. He said that was immediately something that worried the family.
Lee also said: Casey said her mother constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she was, and that also Cindy had actually said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and the worst thing that actually, that Caylee was Casey's mistake.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Would the states atty office have a website like OSCO does. Maybe we can get the off of there. They have to be somewhere released for the press to get them in the first place.

Wholy Carp!! Do you guys know that for weeks I have been asking to see the familys statements to LE when Caylee came up missing!!!?

Well I was gonna take a nap today....guess not!

Lee also said Casey said her mom constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she is.
Lee told investigators that his mother, Cindy, had said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and actually the worst thing was that Caylee was actually Casey's mistake.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

OT: Thanks, Lovejac! I put on a huge roast in the crockpot last night and it is tender n juicy already. Getting ready to add the veggies now. I can't eat it...but it sure smells delicious. I have plenty to share!! :) I guess now I know why I fixed it! LOL Doc Dump Day!! Woohoo!!

HA! That is the EXACT thing I have in my crock pot right now! I'm heading in to addd the veggies now so I don't have to concentrate on anything but the docs! :woohoo:

I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve, or on a VERY long road trip. Are we there yet?

What about now?

Come on, now?

This is so great after the Dr. Phil kumbaya show--that really frosted my shorts! I feel like this is a "right back at ya" from the powers that be that want justice for Caylee.

I'm at work right now. I just got a new job, so I am on my last 2 weeks at this place, and trying to do as little as possible! I am happy these new docs are coming out now!

Maybe they are releasing these in an effort to make people understand that they do have enough proof she is gone? Just a thought.

Alright the exact words from Kathy Belich of WFTV reading from the docs, since it may be awhile:

Lee Anthony:
Casey's mother (their mother) was immediately worried about Caylee's well-being as soon as they got that car back, because of the horrible smell in the car that actually filled the whole garage, and went over the garage like a wave. He said that was immediately something that worried the family.
Lee also said: Casey said her mother constantly reminded her of what an unfit mother she was, and that also Cindy had actually said that Caylee was the best thing that happened and the worst thing that actually, that Caylee was Casey's mistake.

Wow! That doesn't seem like something a rotting pizza would do. As to CA telling KC she was an unfit mother, not surprising but how awful of her to say that Caylee was a mistake. Ugh! I don't have sympathy for KC but CA is a piece of work as well.

ETA: Darn, I need to get some work done before those docs are online. Once they're available I won't be worth a darn ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper