600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking news
WFTV Channel 9 reporting from the new documents: Tony L told LE after July 5 Casey would wake up in the middle of the night sweating profusely and very nervous. When he asked her what was wrong she said she was having nightmares about "their relationship."
Lee told LE the family immediately suspected Caylee was dead when they got the car back from the towyard. The odor was so strong it went over the garage in waves.

I just seen this on another post, can someone find a link to it........I am not good doing that.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html
couple paragraphs down:blowkiss:

WOW--once the Anthonys read all the docs and start listening to the news reports--I'm thinking an
ambulance-041.gif
is going to show up.
The can race the police cars then:
8.gif
7.gif

Is it any wonder that Lee has been "MIA" for about a week now???

I forgot I have to pick my son up from detention. Do you think walking builds character? :rolleyes:

Just kidding.

WOW--once the Anthonys read all the docs and start listening to the news reports--I'm thinking an
ambulance-041.gif
is going to show up.

When are they going to release them Gigi? Im freaking out! where does the press get them? Does the States Atty office have a website like oscos? maybe we can get them from there.

Oh and by the way:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Can you imagine the tension in the Anthony home when they read this stuff and see what each other had to say about them.

Their house isn't that big, either -- 1472 square feet, with 4 bedrooms (which can't be too large). They are kinda on top of one another a lot of the time, which certainly aggravates tensions.

(Before someone asks, I got the house info here: http://www.zillow.com/HomeQnA.htm?zpid=46119042 )

it's like they're making us watch them eat their ice cream, we just get to watch and drool....they say yeah it's gooodddd

God! Why don't they upload the docs already. I don't want them to release them all to me in little snippets! I want to read them myself.

Okay. I'm actually whining. Not good.

The other day I was telling my husband about something with this mess and he had a different opinion..lol, so then I said something and stomped my foot...:crazy: I thought to myself wtf?

God! Why don't they upload the docs already. I don't want them to release them all to me in little snippets! I want to read them myself.

Okay. I'm actually whining. Not good.

Ah its okay I get your drift. I am actually wondering if they are gonna tease us? Dont they know that some of us need to get off and whip up some slop and fluff our hair by 4:00!!

Well I do actually cause I have to make it look good, yesterday I was greet early by my husband who came home to find me napping on the sofa with the dogs- no dinner either. Thats cause I was up really late on here and only slept 4 hours. Looks like I'll be doing that again tonight too!

Their house isn't that big, either -- 1472 square feet, with 4 bedrooms (which can't be too large). They are kinda on top of one another a lot of the time, which certainly aggravates tensions.

(Before someone asks, I got the house info here: http://www.zillow.com/HomeQnA.htm?zpid=46119042 )

Does anyone know where they are today? Is Casey at Baez's? The cam is awfully quiet.

ACK! Dying of suspense here! Hurry up and find those docs! PUHLEEEEEAZE! I will love you forever!

Originally Posted by tutti View Post
Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but here goes;

If these documents that are being released today are used for the current charges, can the same docs be used as evidence for future charges (i.e; murder)?
Don't quote me on this, but I think they can still use them in a murder case if they charge her with murder before she goes to trial for neglect. If she goes to trial for neglect and they later charge her with murder, they wouldn't be able to use any of the evidence used in the neglect case. I know there has been a lot of controversy about FL law pertaining to this.

OMG, well I am at work and I have to take care of a few things. Hopefully there will be link so I can download them. Work is the only place I have access to a puter, so I download the docs and read them as I can.

Print them and take them home. That's what 5" redwelds are for!! Geeze louise. I need to get busy and get my work done so I can be ready to read but can't get off of here to do so!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper