600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is discovery that was released to her lawyer. I sure don't remember any interviews with her family in the 400 pages. At least I don't remember that right now. My cat died.

(((strach)))...........sorry to hear about your loss.

That as badly as I hate to say is no longer with us. It is my belief she was killed - accidentally. Casey found that as a young mother that Caylee was interfering with her lifestyle as a young attractive and did not prefer to be a mom which was an inconvenience. Did she mean too? I don't believe so. The question remains at this point is where is the solid evidence.

It is my guess someone within her inner circle or in the photographs of her partying knows or helped with the disposal. The evidence is close by within proximity of her home or the parents.

Only time will actually tell.

Look and see if Baez is standing in that line, too!!
14.gif
13.gif

:clap::clap::clap:

Loved the emicons!! That was a great come back SS!!:clap:

this is terrible. I am getting nothing done aside from refreshing three different sites!

This is sad. Almost as sad as my forgetting to pay the water bill since Caylee was reported missing and having it shut off for the first time in history ! Lucky for me the water company didn't put a lock on the shut off and my husband never had to know of my error. He's so sick of my obsession with this case.

Thankfully, my husband is supportive of my obsession. He knows to just let me be.

Today it is only 2 hours long, but then I am going to be in rush hour traffic! What am I going to do? :confused:

Good Lord, if I were a member of the press at Kinko's, I probably would be pulling page by page off of the printer!!!

Are they really waiting for the doc's at Kinkos?

LMAO, that is funny

Thanks for answering. (You can carry on now...lol.)

Whew, good thing. Cuz I am just in frenzied tumultuous agony

WAITING

and thankin the Lord I have my WS peeps in the same understanding boat...

Since joining WS, I have come to view WAITING as both a cardio program and a weight resistance exercise plan. That's ok, right?

Have you ever experienced in your own personal lives something that you were SO very worried about. . .but when you actually experienced the situation it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be?

WOW! The Anthonys are WORSE than what the imagination can create. I have always leaned toward an accident, but after hearing how Cindy described Caylee. . .maybe Casey did just snap.

Reading that statement "Caylee is Casey's mistake" made me shed my first tear for this baby.

Yes. We suffered a catastrophic, total loss house fire five years ago. I always thought that would be the worst thing that could ever happen - but it wasn't. It was just "stuff."

What the Anthony's are putting one another through is infinitely worse than losing every single thing I ever owned. I still had the love of my family and my pets. We lived on beenie-weenie for a year and it's not quite the same, but we're stronger for what we survived. WHO could survive the evil in that house? WHO?

You ARE bad! But is being a bad wife as bad as, or is it worse than, being a bad employee. This case could compromise my mortgage, if I don't do some work!

Amen that, Mouser! Glad I'm not getting paid for productivity! I am so ready to get thee butt to the couch with the laptop!

This is sad. Almost as sad as my forgetting to pay the water bill since Caylee was reported missing and having it shut off for the first time in history ! Lucky for me the water company didn't put a lock on the shut off and my husband never had to know of my error. He's so sick of my obsession with this case.

my husband PRETENDS he is sick of my obsession with this case, but he keeps asking questions about it, especially when I'm watching NG, he's like "catch me up, what's going on?" :)

lol. We have alot of stuff here,.. just not stuff that goes together! LOL
I have stuff to make tacos but no lettuce or tomatoes. I have pasta but no sauce. I have cereal but no milk,.. ect ect ect,..

I swear if this case doesn't hurry up and get solved, there is going to be tons of American families with numb legs from sitting at their computers for so long!

Do you guys think that because they are letting these documents out that it might mean an arrest is soon to come? Didn't they arrest her for more check charges after the last documents?
take the stuff you have for tacos and make burritos or quesadillas?!?

This is discovery that was released to her lawyer. I sure don't remember any interviews with her family in the 400 pages. At least I don't remember that right now. My cat died.

Oh strach, I am so sorry about your kitty. Our beloved cat died 18 months ago, and I'm still grieving over her.

I'm probably going to win some kind of prize here - for worst wife ever in the history of WebSleuths.

My husband works in Africa - he's a teacher. He's only home for three weeks and then back to work for nine weeks. He left two weeks ago.

He just called me (scared the bejeebers outta' me too) to let me know he's in the hospital with malaria.:eek:

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I sort of listened while I read your posts and said, uh huh...uh huh...mmmmm. Then, I just blurted out, "Sweetheart, could you call me like tomorrow -- there's a big development in the Casey Anthony case right now that I'm trying to keep up with?"

Bless his little heart, he just kind of whispered, "Oh. Oh oh. OK...I'll call back tomorrow."

"Love you!" "Love you too!" "Bye bye"

Oh I'm truly obsessed.:doh:

oh that's bad!! :eek: D-I-V-O-R-C-E!!! :crazy:

Maybe they weren't from her computer, but were photos of the cadaver dogs instead along with all their information. This would be part of Discovery to Baez.

I don't think so. It looked to be a catahoula (sp) type dog. She specifically turned the pages around toward the camera as she said pictures from Casey's computer.

I am so lucky that this information about the documents didn't come out before 8:30 because I had to take my daughter to her mommy and me Tumble and Splash class. I just know I would have been like,.. um do I take her or do I wait until these documents come out? :waitasec: OF COURSE I would have taken her but the whole time I probably would be thinking, did they get released yet? lol

lol. We have alot of stuff here,.. just not stuff that goes together! LOL
I have stuff to make tacos but no lettuce or tomatoes. I have pasta but no sauce. I have cereal but no milk,.. ect ect ect,..

I swear if this case doesn't hurry up and get solved, there is going to be tons of American families with numb legs from sitting at their computers for so long!

Do you guys think that because they are letting these documents out that it might mean an arrest is soon to come? Didn't they arrest her for more check charges after the last documents?

They still have the one check sitting there, ready to be used for a new arrest. Love the mindgame aspect. Always have loved that when she is cuffed , she cannot know if it's for a check or for murder.
I hope there will be a few more arrests but that's just me.

Think buffet!!!

I start a new part time teaching job today and should be ready to go... but I am still in my pjs! I need to get ready, but am dying to read all of it! How am I going to concentrate?

Easy! Bring the class in on it. "Class, today we will begin a case study...."
and print up the docs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members