600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading Tricia's post about how when the news slows down, ("and it will slow down") and everybody gets all PMS-y and everything. Well, Tricia should be happy to know that we won't be eating our young or anything.

How do I contact you in person? You might re responsible for buying me a new keyboard and monitor because I had just taken a mouthful of Pepsi when I read this!!! (only kidding, of course - but it was REALLY funny):):)

Girl, wait until we go through the new set of docs.. who knows! I am betting there will be more disgusting things we uncover.

I bet we will, local news says theres no smoking gun! Phewey! I can say WS will find one!! If not we will make up one fo dam shure!!:clap:

Anyone else think this release is coming on the heels of the trip to California is ironic?

Open, I couldn't agree more! This is LE and their smart timing in this case. Keeps the pressure on, and its like slapping Baez in the face..which he so rightly deserves! "You want discovery, here's some discovery!"

I don't think so. It looked to be a catahoula (sp) type dog. She specifically turned the pages around toward the camera as she said pictures from Casey's computer.

Okay...now its really on. She has pictures of my dog????

:eek:

I used to be a WoW widow-but decided if you can't beat em, join em. Only now the hubby's mad because CA takes away from our shared WoW time :p

Tuesday maintenance is done, realms are up, I'm going to go hit Brew Fest while waiting for the release of the new documents!

I think I'm starting to "absolutely" a lot too. [barf]

I think I'm more upset today than any other day because of the horrible way CA talked about Caylee. I don't have (couldn't have) children. I haven't seen a baby yet that I wouldn't love to call my own. (Adoption wasn't an option for us because of working overseas.) Then to hear a grandmother of such a spunky and beautiful baby call her a mistake. Oh that really hurts my heart.

I'm praying this was the worst we'll read. I don't know how much of that kind of talk I could take. Talk about dirty laundry! Oh I wish ZFG would show up with that baby and it would all be a huge mistake. Then, lock up that wacked family and allow Caylee to live with a family who will love her forever and know what a miracle she is.

Uh oh. I have a leak in my eye.

I used to be a WoW widow-but decided if you can't beat em, join em. Only now the hubby's mad because CA takes away from our shared WoW time :p

I tried WoW, but could not get used to keystrokes - carpal tunnel. I don't nag at him (much). I know where he is and what he is doing. :floorlaugh:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I was hoping NG would smack him right upside his head last night. But I can see the glare in her eyes! She was thinkin "devil child, devil child"!!

Yes, he went over to the dark side. Is OK...I didn't like him anyway!

now this is ridiculous,.. you don't say you have the documents UNTIL you are ready to release them!!!!!!!! arggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wooo hooo!!! yea, lately CA has definately cut into my WoW time. I wonder howmany others are WoW players here.

Server Queldori Hunter Jinkelle
Servier Ysera Warlock Jinkojaz

Where y'all at???

I usually pop over to websleuths when my "fly time" is more than 3 minutes....the trip from Darnasass to Gadgetstan gives me some good websleuth catch up time. :)

I bet we will, local news says theres no smoking gun! Phewey! I can say WS will find one!! If not we will make up one fo dam shure!!:clap:
The same local media who is reporting on the donations thread? I'm not impressed and hand them ovah!

Not a stupid question at all, Tutti! LE is allowed to hold back certain documents from the public, but not to the defense for Discovery. What is confusing here, to me at least, are these the full disclosure of Discovery docs or just what is not going to be used in the subsequent case (not just the Neglicence)? There is a distinct difference. They still sound like they hold many, many clues to how this case is playing out tho.

Ok, thanks! UGH, I just had to attend a fire drill meeting as I'm designated floor warden in my office...need some major catching up!

<snip>

I wonder if this release of documents will turn family members against each other? Lee's statement about the 'smell was all over the garage' is very telling, IMO.
<snip>

HELP.....lol ~ where is that statement? :eek:
searching -searching

I think now that the ads are here the server might not crash as often? Maybe?

:) ohhhh I forgot about that....yayyyyy Tricia :blowkiss: and grrr...I have to go pick up the kiddos and won't be back on til like 11 p.m. but am seriously looking forward to reading these documents and seeing all of your interpretations! Happy Sleuthing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip