600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree...I think they keep releasing documents (remember early phone calls were released) to put the pressure on her. I agree whole heartedly. They don't have to really release anything if they don't want to. They want to.

Go LE.

........and maybe put some pressure on Cindy also.
Cindy claimed to text or talk to Casey EVERY day during the missing time. Yeah? I don't think so.
I know, I know, it is not important in itself. However, it is the way they are just talk outa their b__s that makes me :rolleyes: and :crazy: and very frustrated.

Was the dog in the trunk?

Maybe it was a DINGO. I hear they eat children in Australia...(not.)

When this case first came out and she blamed the "nanny" my husband laughed at ther story and said "No it wasnt the nanny...it was the dingo...THE DINGO DID IT!"

Is is just me or do any of you also have the cam up to see if the A house get swallowed up by a vortex like in that movie where they built the house on indian burial ground? (i can't remember the name)

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 526 (172 members and 354 guests)

I will do an IMO because I read it in one of the articles and cannot remember which! It is stated in one article that Baez had contacted Dr. Koblinsky! Didn't anyone else read that?

Maybe not working on the case but Baez has contacted him!

The Doc admitted to NG that He was thinking about it and that is when his opinion about the evidence changed.

we should have figured this out last week or so when kobi went squirrely on one of NG's questions......

I agree...I think they keep releasing documents (remember early phone calls were released) to put the pressure on her. I agree whole heartedly. They don't have to really release anything if they don't want to. They want to.

Go LE.

........and maybe put some pressure on Cindy also.
Cindy claimed to text or talk to Casey EVERY day during the missing time. Yeah? I don't think so.
I know, I know, it is not important in itself. However, it is the way they all just talk outa their b__s that makes me :rolleyes: and :crazy: and very frustrated.

Yes. On Nancy Grace last night he confirmed he signed onto the defense team as a "consultant".Go figure!

The probably chose him cause he IMO is so darned wishy washy with NG...I hope Micheal Baeden works for the Prosecution!

Is is just me or do any of you also have the cam up to see if the A house get swallowed up by a vortex like in that movie where they built the house on indian burial ground? (i can't remember the name)

Hahhhaaaa, wasn't that one of the Poltergiest movies!!??

Poltergeist!! That was like my fave movie when I was a kid ... LOL I'm strange I know!

As I recall while watching the NG Show a few weeks back, she said something about him being contacted by Baez and ever since that time I noticed he became more or less wishey washey with his forensic answers. I think THAT's why NG was soooo brutel :furious: with him the other night...disgusted. She pretty much zeroed in on him back then.

QUOTE=LaLaw2000;2725709]I will do an IMO because I read it in one of the articles and cannot remember which! It is stated in one article that Baez had contacted Dr. Koblinsky! Didn't anyone else read that?

Maybe not working on the case but Baez has contacted him![/QUOTE]

How did casey get her phone back on? I know they disconnected it due to a $700 bill, but she claims to have spoken with Caylee as recently as the july 15. Was it the stolen money she used to conduct her investigation?

I say we just march right into Kinkos and take what is rightfully OURS! (We ARE the public after all!!)

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

that was from last night

I noticed the time said 10:42 pm but it was included in today's section. Also KC did leave the house yesterday and last night's final post read that she will meet with her attorney tomorrow (Tuesday) at 10:00 a.m. So perhaps she did leave and we missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper