600 Pages....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tony says July 5th is when the nightmares began?

Wonder why that date? Did it just finally get to her at that point? Was Caylee really alive longer than most of us think? I wonder if Jesse really did hear her on the 24th?

Wasn't TL in NY until around 7/5?

Me too Lovejac. It's going to be aweful I think. Just hearing that tidbit about Lee and the smell is horrible.

Hey - I made a new word - and I think it works - LOL

Me too Lovejac. It's going to be aweful I think. Just hearing that tidbit about Lee and the smell is horrible.

Thanks mommya, I thought I was getting soft!!!

Wonder why that date? Did it just finally get to her at that point? Was Caylee really alive longer than most of us think? I wonder if Jesse really did hear her on the 24th?
Wasn't Tony out of town until the 5th? Could be that was the first night she slept with him - could be they were going on before that, he just wasn't around to see it.

Kobe is working with the defense team on this case, he confirmed that last night on NG show..no surprise there.

As far as Baez and the A family reading the almost 600 pages of docs they rec'd these docs yesterday..so probably have been reading ever since. Baez says as far as he is concerned nothing new in the doc that he wasn't aware of..interesting.

I would love to see the phone calls, ttext messages , particularly June 17th...we were not privy to those calls before.

Baez has been known to spin bigtime, so now I know there WILL be surprises! What we will NOT see would be the most interesting, IMO, because we know that LE has so much more they cannot release!

O/T DeltaDawn - we got gators here in Louisiana too! Like your use of them! LOL

Is is just me or do any of you also have the cam up to see if the A house get swallowed up by a vortex like in that movie where they built the house on indian burial ground? (i can't remember the name)

Polterguist (or Polterguist 2)

A bit more info on the release. Baez spokesperson saying he got his copy on Monday.

From http://www.wesh.com/news/17537985/detail.html
"Black went on to say Baez received his copy of the evidence on Monday and that if there had been any new, condeming evidence against Casey, "she wouldn't be sitting at home right now" free on bond."

Tony was gone for a few days prior to July 5, visiting in New York. I think July 5th was his first night back from the trip.

IIRC, it was aprox. two weeks after June 15th. I'm thinking moving a 10 plus day old dead body gave Casey nightmares.

ETA: I see a link does say the 5th.

Ok....Do NOT SHOOT me...but are we sure we are going to get em? Didn't they take the last ones down?

I thought the same until last night on another thread someone suggested the prosecution will be listening with interest to hear what Kobie has to say. It could work against the defense.

Ahhhh true, I forget what he was saying on the early shows........I will have to go back and look. That could be used against him!!! COOL, I like it.

I am almost a little scared (for lack of a better word) about the things we will find out in this new doc dump......anyone else?

Me too Lovejac..I don't know how to explain it :confused: Maybe in the back of my mind somewhere, I was hoping that much of what I thought I knew was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper