7.0 Earthquake Hits Haiti Hospital Collapses

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
hmmm...then they should have been in better financial shape NO?
Separate topic from having to help them now regardless to their finencials.....but if they did use that commodity well, and they are a small island, I think they should have been doing better. all I hear is poor, poor, poor.

?? They only had ONE beach used by ONE cruiseline a few times a week

more ships come to St Thomas in one day than come to Haiti in a week or two

the cruise area was a fenced off "private" resort used by RCI...and employs a few hundred Haitians at best...it is in Labadee 100 miles away from Port au Prince

The whole country could hardly "use that commodity well"

right now RCI is back in Labadee...bringing money with the tourists, they are donating...they are also bringing in medical supplies and food and stuff...
the hope is that they can get some of the stuff down to Port au Prince or that some people from there will find their way to Labadee and relatives there...it is a drop in the bucket however

It really really bothers me that planes are coming in and taking people who are healthy back to their countries so they can tell us all about how traumatized they were during the whole ordeal.

Why don't these planes carry some of the injured to a hospital where they can be saved from broken bones? It cannot be about red tape as some children have been transported to Miami. Why aren't more kids getting out. Anderson Cooper said "These are stupid deaths"

Life should be the priorty right now, not citizenship. Save lives now! Who cares who will be there January 20th? Who is there NOW?

I would rather sit uncomfortable at an airport with limited supplies if I was healthy and it would save another person's life. I am tired of seeing these healthy people from other countries complaining about getting home. The sick and elderly I totally understand.

Where is that hospital ship based? How friggin long does it take to get there?
And I just don't understand what is taking so long for doctors to get set up there, especially from the US.
Israel did it, why can't North America?? GRrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear your frustration...it is just a really daunting task

however, we do have an obligation to bring home our citizens...really most of there were there on humanitarian missions....missonairies, aid workers, habitat for humanity, food for the poor, embassy staff, etc

the next thing will be the diseases from the bad water and lack of food...not to mention the fact that 4000 inmates are free of the prison ,,yeah...most of them survived...go figure??

Lynn U has sent in 3 teams now to try to find our 4 students and 2 professors...1 of whom is a friend of mine....and I applaud their decision

IF countries, and agencies, and universities did NOT do this, then why would people go on "missions" etc in the future?? They have an obligation to get them out of there first JMO.......the parents of these students are devastated

Yes, I realize that there are so many people there who need help..but we do have to honor our obligations. In the case of Lynn U I have read that they had insurance and that paid for a crack British team to come in, one of those ones that do "risk"work, former military and CIA or whatever, seals etc
and they did find some of them but made a bad report saying that 3 more of the girls were found...then had to say "we were wrong"...the parents are devastated

they have 3 teams in there searching the area of the hotel where the students and profs were....we are hoping for a miracle but as the days drag out I don't know

Tell me...IF you sent your daughter to a country to do work for Habitat for Humanity or Food for the Poor...woudn't you want her out "first" before bringing out people from that country?? I guess there are a couple of ways to look at this

??? I have been on many cruises, and live in south florida...been to Haiti once...only to Labadee...which is a small "private beach" owned by Royal Carribean...only a small number of Haitians are allowed in there to serve the guests, to set up chairs, sell crafts etc..
NO tours outside the "fence" were offered....no one ventured out of the lovely beach area just for the cruisers
it is good for them but just one small area

RCI is already going back to Labadee...it is 100 miles from Port au Prince and not near the earthquake/fault line

but that is about IT for tourists...the other cruise lines do not go there
They did NOT have a "wonderful tourist trade" ...they had ONE cruiseline that had a few ships per week come to ONE small fenced off beach

and no one really vacations there....they had one good hotel I think and it sadly is pancaked.. The Hotel Montana....so sad

a friend/aquaintence of of mine is missing there...he had just arrived from Lynn U with Food for the Poor....Dr Rich Bruno....please pray for a miracle for him

Very little tourism in Haiti....please show a link that says that other cruiselines went there (they didn't) or that many people vacationed there

I know...I live in South Florida and we have "specials" to every island, and can go to any of them pretty cheap and this is where many of the island airlines fly out of ....and no one goes to Haiti unless they were an art/crafts wholesaler or on a "mission" or with some relief agency...
these poor folks were so poor before...the poorest place in our hemisphere...and now it is just devastating

We have a lot of Haitians here, so many people who are looking for lost loved ones...and our kids from Lynn and Rich and the other professor missing
It really is so sad...I don't see how anyone can begrudge them whatever help we can give them, I just pray it is not too late....the misery must be unbearable there

This is so much worse than a hurricane...I have lived thru many of them..I am so happy we don't have earthquakes here
and I feel so bad for these people

I would like someone to show me "travel/tourism" info from Haiti before the earthquake...it just wasn't happening

OMG - LogicalMinds
I hope your friend is found alive, they are still finding people alive. God bless him. :praying: Dr Rich Bruno...Come home safely.

What I don't understand is why their immediate neighbor- the other half of the island- the Dominican Republic hasn't been of more help. Why do people have to be flown to the U.S. for treatment? Why can't they get the victims to hospitals in the Dominican Republic and get water and food more immediately from them faster than countries further away can provide???:waitasec:

The hospitals there are overflowing with injured from Haiti

Dominican Rep was the first country to send in aid

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...ic-first-country-to-support-Haiti-after-quake

They had a 2 day "National Day of Mourning" for their neighbors and their hospitals are overflowing
with Haitians...I think some here fail to realize the magnitude of this quake, and just how poor Haiti was to begin with, and how little it had in the way of Hospitals...and also how bad the "infastructure"
was to start with

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/lo...to-reach-Haiti-by-land-via-Dominican-Republic

Dominican Republic is NOT a rich country....it does have a much better tourist trade than Haiti...however mostly "all inclusives" (fenced and guarded to protect tourists LOL)....
very few cruiselines stop there either

Most of the islands are very poor...Dominican Republic is very poor
however it is better off than it's neighbor Haiti which has been the poorest
country in this hemisphere for years

Grand Cayman is the sparkling exception...very wealthy and very safe..
no "all inclusives" there...they don't need them, it is safe and they have lovely restaurants and clubs

The Dutch ABC islands are also safe and standard of living is high there

Video about Dom Rep involvement>>>

[video=youtube;9zEeP068L94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zEeP068L94[/video]

?? They only had ONE beach used by ONE cruiseline a few times a week

more ships come to St Thomas in one day than come to Haiti in a week or two

the cruise area was a fenced off "private" resort used by RCI...and employs a few hundred Haitians at best...it is in Labadee 100 miles away from Port au Prince

The whole country could hardly "use that commodity well"

right now RCI is back in Labadee...bringing money with the tourists, they are donating...they are also bringing in medical supplies and food and stuff...
the hope is that they can get some of the stuff down to Port au Prince or that some people from there will find their way to Labadee and relatives there...it is a drop in the bucket however
Thank you for this Logical Mind :) that is the way I too have known it to be in Haiti.
But I am open to stand corrected sometimes, because I can make a mistake, or be misinformed at times.
Sometimes ;) it is not about correcting me it is about a bone they have to pick with me, and don't I know it LOL

I hope that tourism will be changed in the future to serve the people of Haiti.

however, we do have an obligation to bring home our citizens...really most of there were there on humanitarian missions....missonairies, aid workers, habitat for humanity, food for the poor, embassy staff, etc
the next thing will be the diseases from the bad water and lack of food...not to mention the fact that 4000 inmates are free of the prison ,,yeah...most of them survived...go figure??

Lynn U has sent in 3 teams now to try to find our 4 students and 2 professors...1 of whom is a friend of mine....and I applaud their decision

IF countries, and agencies, and universities did NOT do this, then why would people go on "missions" etc in the future?? They have an obligation to get them out of there first JMO.......the parents of these students are devastated

Yes, I realize that there are so many people there who need help..but we do have to honor our obligations. In the case of Lynn U I have read that they had insurance and that paid for a crack British team to come in, one of those ones that do "risk"work, former military and CIA or whatever, seals etc
and they did find some of them but made a bad report saying that 3 more of the girls were found...then had to say "we were wrong"...the parents are devastated

they have 3 teams in there searching the area of the hotel where the students and profs were....we are hoping for a miracle but as the days drag out I don't know

Tell me...IF you sent your daughter to a country to do work for Habitat for Humanity or Food for the Poor...woudn't you want her out "first" before bringing out people from that country?? I guess there are a couple of ways to look at this

I do not think she means not to bring home our people at all. I think she means that when the planes come in hopefully they bring with them things of value like water, and when the plane leaves they should also take with them some of the wounded that need immediate hospital care.
I agree with that.
BUT by all means we must take home our own in a hurry. or at least get them to the airport, get them to a phone and give them water and if there is a case that must get on that plane they can if they are well wait for the next plane that will leave. That is how I understood her.

but I am in tears over this for days. so I may be hallucinating by now. I want to go and cant afford to go,
I want to help and only had a small amount of money that I sent on friday. I am heart sick from this.

If you read this thread I have been watching all the hotels knowing it wont be the natives but the tourists and missionaries that we'd find there. Lets hope for more good news this week.

I am very upset about the mass graves. because they did not take any pictures of the people they buried and we wont know who they are.

OMG - LogicalMinds
I hope your friend is found alive, they are still finding people alive. God bless him. :praying: Dr Rich Bruno...Come home safely.

Thank you....he is an amazing guy...he was a doc at various embassies around the world and has been in a lot of "hot spots"...as his daughter said,
if anyone could get through this he would be the one...I just hope she is right

He retired from the foreign service and began teaching, leading these groups of students to the islands to do work there....they were with Food for the Poor..and had just arrived in Haiti when the quake struck

Dr Rich is among those missing from Lynn University....they went there so unselfishly, I know he had been on
other missions, and I truly am praying for a miracle

Here is the info on him from Lynn University :

http://www.lynn.edu/about-lynn/campus-directory/RBruno

here is a great article about him from Miami Herald

http://www.miamiherald.com/582/story/1428855.html

there are 4 girls missing and the 2 profs from Lynn
so sad...

(I don't claim that he was my best buddy but we socialized...as "ex Pittsburghers" do here LOL...also a friend of mine dated him for awhile..a very nice guy and very devoted to the work he did in the islands....thanks for your kind words)

Thank you for this Logical Mind :) that is the way I too have known it to be in Haiti.
But I am open to stand corrected sometimes, because I can make a mistake, or be misinformed at times.
Sometimes ;) it is not about correcting me it is about a bone they have to pick with me, and don't I know it LOL

I hope that tourism will be changed in the future to serve the people of Haiti.

Well...they have the same sunshine and some nice beaches...but the abject poverty and the dangers are such that there are NO tourists

for example...you can look back for months on the "forum" at tripadvisors.com

the other islands have tons of tourists.. Haiti had virtually none....just a few people going there on various missions and stuff

tripadvisor listed 5 restaurants and just a few hotels for the whole country...compared to hundreds and hundreds for the other islands

the forum is just a few people asking about safety etc as they are going there on missons....and a few cruisers asking about the ONE cruise day resort of Labadee

in fact, the "suggestions" in Haiti were to "hire a guide" to take you around, keep you safe, and they would handle the language

No, I don't think we can afford to leave our citizens in that little airport...the water was not safe in Haiti before the quake....and who knows when/if the now free prisoners might attack the airport?? We have to get them out of there first...dengue fever, cholera are next up....
it is not a matter of our citizens to decide "take them first"...we have to put our citizens on those planes and get them out of there and then bring in troops....UN troops...not just US..

oh yeah...and I do hope France steps up...any former colony of theirs has had horrors and problems...VietNam...Lebanon....Algeria

Martinique is another extremely poor island , too dangerous for cruiseships, few stop there and no one goes there for vacations..and yeah, another "thank you" to France for them

One thing about me Songline...I know what I am talking about first hand...I have been to a lot of islands and know people who have been to them, worked on islands etc....and I challenge anyone to show some links that Haiti had "tourists" or squandered tourist dollars....it just didn't happen

the place was dirt poor......unlike other countries that support tourism it had NO tour hot spots, not many speak english, no attractions for tourists, few hotels, (mostly filled with misson/engineers/maybe people buying art or whatever)...and if I am wrong, I will say it...once I see the links...thanks

We had a CERT meeting yesterday morning and one of our members who is a Red Cross volunteer left yesterday afternoon to assist; I am really sad that I could not go with.

[video=youtube;roDXSHSEuoo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roDXSHSEuoo[/video]

I am overjoyed over the rescues and survivors, but I still wish I could go. As a trained Search and Rescue volunteer, it just breaks my heart to stay here and not go and help.

Every day the death toll and estimate will go up. Horrible to happen to a Nation with nothing.

I know, Dr. F., this is what makes it hurt so bad. And Haiti is so far from San Diego. It's all I want to do is bring supplies over and cuddle all those children in my arms with warm blankets, clean clothes, and clean water.

Yes, I will donate. But my heart hurts that there is little food and water, or shelter. I heard stories today that people were pulling water pipes out of fallen buildings just to try to find a drop of water.

Heart breaking, just heart breaking!

Mel

I think it was Pres.Clinton, (not sure) said the same thing. SEND MONEY.

I agree with the sending of money. But who is buying the supplies? How are the supplies getting there? How are the supplies distributed. With a disabled government, and looters in the street, I worry that the looters will take these graciously donated items and sell them on the black market.

There HAS to be an infrastructure in place before millions over millions are donated to Haiti.

Still, with a blocked city port and relief groups claiming the U.S.-run airport is being poorly managed, food and medicine are scarce. Anger mounted hourly over the slow pace of the assistance.

In short, we can bring in all the relief we want, but without some kind of order or leadership, it will be complete chaos. The UN has to think long and hard on how this should be handled.

In the meantime, I will continue to pray for the victims, both alive and deceased. May God wrap them in his wings during this awful time.

Mel

I agree with you Songline. But, what I have learned it that the difference between poverty and destitution in third world countries is often whether they have a resource other countries can use. Tourism does not rank high as that kind of resource. On the other hand, having such resources can often cause such countries even more chaos as more powerful countries come in to loot it.

On another note, reading the beautiful posts by you and LadyBass, Feddup, hockeymom, arielilane and all the others on this thread has seriously restored my faith in humanity.
I just found myself this evening in a huge fight with a stranger who was trying to say that the holocaust did not exist and that Jews were the cause of the Armenian genocide! I am never in the mood for such trash and I lashed out, albeit without reducing myself to his level.
With what I feel is some kind of undercurrent of apathy towards, or fear of, the "other", that has been delaying aid to some degree to the people of Haiti, I was at the end of my rope.
Then...I came here. I really love you guys!!!!!

I've managed to keep myself out of this discussion because I'm not sure how I feel. However, I don't see how bringing in Palestinians (others did), the holocaust, or Armenia are germaine to this conversation. I'm tired of these buzz words being used to prove a personal point.

What I see is a nation of ignorant people, unwilling to help themselves. Yes, the government may/might have been corrupt, but I've seen other countries revolt to make things better. I believe different groups of people have different mind sets, thought patterns, and until we understand that and stop trying to force them into a Western mode/lifestyle, we will continue to see corruption, ignorance, and bitter poverty. I don't believe everyone needs to be Westernized, but I further believe they need to take the consequences of the lifestyle they choose, but it should be their right to choose it.

That said, when there is a natural disaster of such proportions, YES, we should go in and HELP them. Good Lord, any one of those children could be ours if this had happened here. We would want help then, wouldn't we.

My opinion only

Yes, I would want my child home, you are right. But if my child could sit at the embassy as the students who did and were safe, so that life saving surgery could take place, I would want that seat to go to the child needing medical attention to live, a few more days wasn't going to put them in jeopardy.

There seems to be an appearance that it is hard to get out of there. Well it just seems like it takes awhile but Canadians and Americans are coming home. And Haitans are dying every minute.

I am not saying leave our people there, I am saying step it up and bring these injured people to help. Bring some more planes in, why are some people more important than others?
The little tiny country of the Dominican Republic is doing more surgery than the US, why is that, they are 2 hours away in Miami? Send these so called unsafe UN doctors to Miami and bring the patients there then.

If West Jet or Air Canada can get a plane down there to pick up our kids (which they did) why can't we take the child with half her face missing and needing surgery immediately with us?
Why can't we take the poor boy who is going to be paralyzed for the rest of his life, that is if he makes it thru the night?

Why can't we save any of these people but we find ways to save our own?
That goes for the US too.

Our group of students arrived on a relief mission, the earthquake happened 45minutes after they arrived. They were taken to the Canadian embassy. These students had food, they had water, they had a roof over their heads and they had someone planning their return. Where are the people planning the medical attention these people need now? Something is wrong with this picture.

Logical, I have been following your story and it is one of hope for me. I understand that their situation was different at the hotel and very traumatic.
If Lynn U can find the students and profs that would be a miracle and they may also save some Haitans. I applaud their effort as well and will be praying the missing are found.

What about the people who have been found and are sitting there dying of broken bones and sepsis. I just want to see some immediacy put on surgeries and life saving procedures and every day it gets a little less hopeful.

its my understanding that things are at a standstill waiting for the UN to give the word to help.

I have been reading articles all day about the situation in Haiti and I am convinced you cannot separate all the problems including political. It was me who mentioned the Palestinians, only because I was talking about the US giving money to others. It wasn't a slight to Haiti. I am saying we don't have the money and now we are waiting for the head of the UN to go in and say ok. Why do we have to wait for the UN?

This is a no win situation, Haiti is not going to recover. Expect the most horrific things you can imagine to unfold there.

I feel just as sad about Haiti as others on this thread, but I have read much about it. Even though we all hold onto hope, we should prepare to face reality.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34917528/ns/world_news-washington_post

They dont even really have a leader right now!

As far as getting Americans out, yes they should be our first priority.

I dont think you can just pick up a Haitian child and bring it into another country. Too many legal issues there. The Drs need to be THERE that is why they are trying to get donations, etc for med supplies and other things they need.

It really really bothers me that planes are coming in and taking people who are healthy back to their countries so they can tell us all about how traumatized they were during the whole ordeal.

Why don't these planes carry some of the injured to a hospital where they can be saved from broken bones? It cannot be about red tape as some children have been transported to Miami. Why aren't more kids getting out. Anderson Cooper said "These are stupid deaths"

Life should be the priorty right now, not citizenship. Save lives now! Who cares who will be there January 20th? Who is there NOW?

I would rather sit uncomfortable at an airport with limited supplies if I was healthy and it would save another person's life. I am tired of seeing these healthy people from other countries complaining about getting home. The sick and elderly I totally understand.

Where is that hospital ship based? How friggin long does it take to get there?
And I just don't understand what is taking so long for doctors to get set up there, especially from the US.
Israel did it, why can't North America?? GRrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any idea how huge that ship is? Well, it is huge and they dont move fast. Why do people always seem so ungrateful? That ship is a dream, even has rooms on it to do dental work.
I forget how many op rooms it has. When it gets there Wed, the people will start getting quality care.
Prs Obama has said he will give $100,000,000 to help Haiti isnt that enough? but you cant just go in there the day after, it is too dangerous. One runway left? how many planes do you think really can get in there at once? It is not an easy situation but people ARE trying to help. The prime minister of Haiti needs to get out thre, from the article I read, he isnt, and assure the people that help is on the way.

Yes, I would want my child home, you are right. But if my child could sit at the embassy as the students who did and were safe, so that life saving surgery could take place, I would want that seat to go to the child needing medical attention to live, a few more days wasn't going to put them in jeopardy.

There seems to be an appearance that it is hard to get out of there. Well it just seems like it takes awhile but Canadians and Americans are coming home. And Haitans are dying every minute.

I am not saying leave our people there, I am saying step it up and bring these injured people to help. Bring some more planes in, why are some people more important than others?
The little tiny country of the Dominican Republic is doing more surgery than the US, why is that, they are 2 hours away in Miami? Send these so called unsafe UN doctors to Miami and bring the patients there then.

If West Jet or Air Canada can get a plane down there to pick up our kids (which they did) why can't we take the child with half her face missing and needing surgery immediately with us?
Why can't we take the poor boy who is going to be paralyzed for the rest of his life, that is if he makes it thru the night?

Why can't we save any of these people but we find ways to save our own?
That goes for the US too.

Our group of students arrived on a relief mission, the earthquake happened 45minutes after they arrived. They were taken to the Canadian embassy. These students had food, they had water, they had a roof over their heads and they had someone planning their return. Where are the people planning the medical attention these people need now? Something is wrong with this picture.

Logical, I have been following your story and it is one of hope for me. I understand that their situation was different at the hotel and very traumatic.
If Lynn U can find the students and profs that would be a miracle and they may also save some Haitans. I applaud their effort as well and will be praying the missing are found.

What about the people who have been found and are sitting there dying of broken bones and sepsis. I just want to see some immediacy put on surgeries and life saving procedures and every day it gets a little less hopeful.

Hi...have you been to these islands?? NO one goes to Haiti (except for RCI's private beach day on some of their west carrib cruises)....the airports in the "better off" islands are rinky dink...ie, St Martin, St Thomas..and those are the good islands

I maintain that the best thing to do was to get the Americans out of there asap....for one thing, Haiti had no real sewage/water treatment to start with...it is such a dangerous country that those who venture there go with with a "guide" ...to translate and PROTECT

The "embassy" was in ruins....and vulnerable to a mob angry at USA...
the airport was little and rinky dink to start with...and is in a shambles..

I saw where you said..."get a phone and water" at the airport and let injured Haitians on the plane...well there are no working phones in Haiti right now....there would not necessarily be water at the airport..
and frankly the Americans there could be in grave danger

These are college kids, retired people doing good deeds like Rich...missonary workers...they are not able to fight off a mob...not to mention that cholera, disentary, etc are on the way with the amount of dead, decomposition, contaminated water

It might "feel good" to say "let them on first"...but that could be a disaster

I am all for helping Haiti....I am participating in a fundraiser, and have donated....I also know Haitians here and I see their frustration and their efforts to help their poor homeland

but it does NOT help Haiti to have US Citizens die needlessly there...our obligation is to get them out of there

otherwise NO one will ever go back there to work, volunteer, and no one will or should go on any of these missions

remember....there was NO "tourism" trade in Haiti..any one there was there on business, mostly misson/volunteer business

I hate to argue but I find that this is a place where people can confuse "feelings" with "facts"....ie, the idea that Haiti somehow "mismanaged" it's "tourist trade" ....

there was NO tourist trade (other than that one private beach)...NO one went there for "pleasure"....

As for the idea that Haitians who somehow are here legally could have brought over their relatives....our immigration policy has been against them (hence their anger at the Cubans)

anyone who lives down here has seen countless sad stories of Haitians trying to get here...on rafts, rowboats...dying in the attempt...washed up on beaches only to be shipped back (no "dry land" policy for them like we have for Cubans)...or being cut off by coast guard and shipped back to Haiti

Dom Republic is doing more surgery cause they have better roads...if they can get them out of Haiti and over there they can get to a hospital that are full to the brim it seems..

the problem is that the airport was small and not great to start with, it has damage...there are not many traffic controllers (? lost in the quake?)....it is a logistical nightmare

and yes...I am glad the students were taken to the Canadian embassy and given food and water...they were there to help the Haitians and should be out of there first IMHO

I have been to islands where they have armed guards keeping the tourists safe on the all inclusives (Jamaica) or at the ports (Belize etc)...and those are "tourist" spots....Haiti was NOT a tourist spot (and I am still waiting for anyone to back up the idea that it was)

Can you imagine if americans who "gave up their seat" are in the shattered airport when /if an angry crowd decides to go there to look for food?? Scary

the US needs armed troops, search and rescue people (guarded by armed troops) and tons of medical people (guarded by armed troops)

Hopefully they will be able to get more people to the hospital ship we sent..that will be a big help I hope

Thank you....he is an amazing guy...he was a doc at various embassies around the world and has been in a lot of "hot spots"...as his daughter said,
if anyone could get through this he would be the one...I just hope she is right

He retired from the foreign service and began teaching, leading these groups of students to the islands to do work there....they were with Food for the Poor..and had just arrived in Haiti when the quake struck

Dr Rich is among those missing from Lynn University....they went there so unselfishly, I know he had been on
other missions, and I truly am praying for a miracle

Here is the info on him from Lynn University :

http://www.lynn.edu/about-lynn/campus-directory/RBruno

here is a great article about him from Miami Herald

http://www.miamiherald.com/582/story/1428855.html

there are 4 girls missing and the 2 profs from Lynn
so sad...

(I don't claim that he was my best buddy but we socialized...as "ex Pittsburghers" do here LOL...also a friend of mine dated him for awhile..a very nice guy and very devoted to the work he did in the islands....thanks for your kind words)
Dr. Bruno has such soft loving eyes. OMG when I realized he and his staff were at the Montana Hotel, my heart did pause.
:praying: Hope we get some good news, more have been found alive and more will be found alive. May they be amongst the living, thank you God.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi
Back