8.05.10 -Sources: 2 friends gave Terri Horman cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
snip~

Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyron’s disappearance.

Investigators were calling those friends and others in front of the grand jury for sworn statements on what they did and why they did it.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Sources-2-friends-gave-Terri-Horman-cell-phones-100052359.html

I took it to mean also just days after he went missing. Remember when Kain and DY said they believed TH had a plan and was still working on the plan (paraphrasing), kinda seems to make a little more sense to me now. If TH was innocent, why would she want a couple more cell phones right after KH disappeared. My goodness I can barely keep up with the one I have on an average day!!

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Why would she need a 'bat phone' prior to the (public) estrangement with Kaine?

I believe that at some time after Kyron's disappearance, the police examined TH's phone. Did they actually TAKE her phone? If they took it for some length of time, she might well have mentioned not having a phone to friends, and they went out and got cheap phones for her.

Or two friends heard that Kaine was monitoring her phone and independent of each other went and purchased her a cheap cell phone.

Yeah, I thought of that. If that happened, I wonder if she told the friends that she now had two new cells, and offered to return one. And, if not, why not? Just more speculation by me :)

The purchasing of one phone I think wouldn't have aroused as much suspicion. But we have read that it was phones.

Speculation: could one phone have been for TH and the other one for someone else she may have been in communication with? KWIM?

IOW - if it's true that she wanted the phones to avoid LE scrutiny, and if KH & DY's speculation turns out to be true (that she has Kyron stashed somewhere) it's possible one phone was for TH & the other for whomever she allegedly stashed Kyron with, IMO.

I'm still on the fence, but willing to look @ TH's possible involvement.

Right now, I'm just trying to figure out IF her friends are as diabolical and conniving as she is, gullible, or plain ole stupid..JMO

JMO but I believe the best thing Terri could do right now is to come forward and finally be truthful about Kyron's disappearance. I have a feeling it's very close to crashing down on her and she needs to "man" up and do the right thing not only for Desiree and Kaine but also that precious little girl who has lost her brother.

Ok, what if one phone was from MC, maybe he was being generous and told TH he feared KH would find out if she didn't get a phone. Then that went bust.

Then, another friend provides a phone just b/c TH needs one at this point since the MC phone was a bad idea too.

Lol, now I am just cracking myself up, but it was not meant to be funny.

Speculation: could one phone have been for TH and the other one for someone else she may have been in communication with? KWIM?

Assuming she's involved in Kyron's dissappearance and that obtaining the phone's are part of the plan (or the cover-up), the double bat-phone tactic is extremely clever (or diabolical).

Right now, I'm just trying to figure out IF her friends are as diabolical and conniving as she is, gullible, or plain ole stupid..JMO

My vote is bolded above but, I think if one of the two phone purchasers is DeeDee than I'd have to say "diabolical"...that's just the way that lady rubs me.

Welp, based on the 2 "friends" who have been subpoenaed, I'd guess those are the 2 friends that they know of so far who purchased phones. My thinking is that when they went through MC's phone, they found a few pictures/texts from her from different numbers.

I think it's one of those or the other - and that's the only thing I'm on the fence about!

:smiliescale:

I'm going to guess that one of the phone purchasers is MC for his own viewing pleasures and the other is from a "gullible" friend because TH said her attorney recommended it for his communications with her.

I'm feeling bad for her friends, including Dede. Sounds like they all rallied to her side for help and she took that help and twisted it to her own selfish concerns. I sincerely hope all the phones were prepaid because if her friends bought her phones, are paying for them and weren't told she had more than one from more than one friend, I'm suspecting there are more than a few really angry former friends of Terri.

I just can't imagine what she would need more than one phone for and I can't imagine her lawyer recommending more than one phone either.

How soon after K's disappearance? Before Kaine moves out or after?... this is key!

I agree, Doc. Very KEY! Because you know her cell phone wasn't confisgated right off the bat, so I want to know exactly when these two people were contacted about purchasing the cell phones and then when they were actually purchased.

(Same thing I want to know about the doctor appt. for Kyron. Who called for the appt., when did they call and the date for that appt.)

I think many of TH's friends are fellow moms...I doubt they are in a conspiracy with her. Dede may have been her closest single friend, i.e. able to move in with her on short notice. The fact that these other friends seem to be testifying and Dede apparently has not yet makes it more credible that she knows more and is seeking immunity.

I just can't imagine what she would need more than one phone for and I can't imagine her lawyer recommending more than one phone either.

Me neither.

And I am almost more shocked that any friend at all would show that level of support to someone suspected of a crime of this magnitude.

Me neither.

And I am almost more shocked that any friend at all would show that level of support to someone suspected of a crime of this magnitude.

I think that it speaks to the fact that it was indeed "days" after Kyron's disappearance because she wasn't suspected at first. And, the fact that the other friend said she hasn't spoken to TH since. She realized she was duped early on.

Me neither.

I'll tell you what. If my best friend were suspected of a horrible crime and I knew she was innocent I would be like a freaking pit bill trying to support her and protect her even to my own detriment.

I am with the feeling that DeDe was probably the one to purchase her the first phone. Gullible? Dede? No... I stand firm with my observation of her on July 26th coming out of the court house(that is the specific time that I am referring to) the look on her face was NOTHING BUT PLAIN SMUG AS A (IMOO) But the smugly, snarky way she proudly lifted her head with the "smuggest" smile I've ever witnessed someone/anyone to have(Like I know you ALL HERE[as in the public]sooo desperately want to know what I know about Kyron&if you think I just "spilled the beans" in that courtroom, well, then you couldnt be MORE WRONG!!!)

Now as for whom purchased the alleged second "bat phone" that however I could see being one of her loyal friends that is trying to help a friend in a desperate time... That person I believe could be gullible and feel sorry for&believe the load of crap that Terri has fed them about how she is being wrongly "persecuted"...JMOO

I'll tell you what. If my best friend were suspected of a horrible crime and I knew she was innocent I would be like a freaking pit bill trying to support her and protect her even to my own detriment.

But to give her a batphone so that her conversations wouldn't be traceable when you knew she was under police scrutiny? There must have been some rationale in TH's sitch, but I can't see it as up to any good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back