8.05.10 -Sources: 2 friends gave Terri Horman cell phones

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll tell you what. If my best friend were suspected of a horrible crime and I knew she was innocent I would be like a freaking pit bill trying to support her and protect her even to my own detriment.

In reference to TMH and her friends ..How do they know she is innocent?
Now, IF they could prove she was innocent thats a different story but since no one has stepped forward and announced she was with them that morning and Terri hasn't given out any names as to who she may have been with that morning, I suspect ALL they have is Terri's word she is innocent... I suspect IF Terri has told them she is innocent, she has lied to her friends...
Let me add, I pray her friends are just gullible and not involved..IF not they are ALL up to their eyesballs in world of trouble...JMO

Not so it wouldn't be traceable. So she would have privacy. More because of worries about her husband monitoring the phone ( as I believe my friend is innocent) and then discussing it in public.

In reference to TMH and her friends ..How do they know she is innocent?
Now, IF they could prove she was innocent thats a different story but since no one has stepped forward and announced she was with them that morning and Terri hasn't given out any names as to who she may have been with that morning, I suspect ALL they have is Terri's word she is innocent... I suspect IF Terri has told them she is innocent, she has lied to her friends...
Let me add, I pray her friends are just gullible and not involved..IF not they are ALL up to their eyesballs in world of trouble...JMO

If your best friend were accused of a horrible crime and she said she was innocent and she gave you reasons to believe she was innocent would you not believe her? And believe she IS innocent?

Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyron’s disappearance

Okay, who would the source be, that per the above, already spoke to investigators, that would KNOW that TH's friends had purchased phones for her?

Wouldn't that have to be someone that was with Terri during that time? How else would they know? Like MC or perhaps even Terri's mother or father? Or was there someone else TH was with after Kaine left that I don't know about? Or if Dede isn't one who bought the phones, could she be the source?

We are still in the "days since Kyron's disappearance" so there is no telling when these phones were given to Terri...

Knock off the smart remarks and bashing. I shouldn't even have to warn. WS doesn't roll like this. Thank You.

Discuss this issue without the innuendos. ONLY warning.

I think it's a sign that there are still people in this world who can offer to help, and do so without judgment.

WHO had the new phone numbers and WHO did she talk to
under the radar???? and WHY couldn't TH just use her land line???

WHO had the new phone numbers and WHO did she talk to
under the radar???? and WHY couldn't TH just use her land line???

She couldn't use her land line phone because it doesn't allow sexting and the capability of sending provocative photos of herself to other men.

Sources, including one who has spoken with investigators, told KGW that at least two friends of Terri's purchased cell phones for her in the days after Kyron’s disappearance

Okay, who would the source be, that per the above, already spoke to investigators, that would KNOW that TH's friends had purchased phones for her?

Wouldn't that have to be someone that was with Terri during that time? How else would they know? Like MC or perhaps even Terri's mother or father? Or was there someone else TH was with after Kaine left that I don't know about? Or if Dede isn't one who bought the phones, could she be the source?

BBM

Maybe the source is someone with inside info from the investigators. I would think that would be more likely than the source being someone on Terri's side.

If your best friend were accused of a horrible crime and she said she was innocent and she gave you reasons to believe she was innocent would you not believe her? And believe she IS innocent?

No, not necessarily..What would the reason be? IMHO..Reason for not doing something doesn't always hold water... Reason to believe just wouldn't cut it under these circumstances..I would need PROOF...JMO

I would like to know what "the days after Kyron's disappearance" means. Is it two days, ten days, twenty days, thirty days? Now if I were the reporter and I knew it was in five days, I'd put that because it could be seen as more damxxing to TH. Now if I knew it was thirty days, I might see that as not as damxxing to TH. I could get around that and just put "the days after." I'm not lying but at the same time, I am putting innuendo out there. JMO

Emeralgem, I'm not sure if the mod is referring to me but if so I didn't mean to be a smart mouth or anything so if it sounded like that way my apologies.

I'll tell you what. If my best friend were suspected of a horrible crime and I knew she was innocent I would be like a freaking pit bill trying to support her and protect her even to my own detriment.

How would you know for sure she was innocent?

I think I'd show as much support as I could, but it would stop at my own detriment especially if I had family at home to worry about. My kids and husband>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>friend with a problem.

Sorry.

I gave this some serious thought. I have a very dear friend who has supported me through more than one crisis. If she were accused of this crime, I would have believed in her innocence without question from day one. I would have been helping her turn over every stone, jog every memory, find any person who could corroborate her whereabouts, etc, etc.

If, in that process, those efforts did not pan out and a good alibi could not be found, and I also discovered that my friend did some of the things that TH did or is accused of doing -- the sexting, failing two polygraphs the mfh, the RO violation, etc. coupled with her overall demeanor, like carrying on about her hair color, commenting on news sites, posting nonchalantly on FB, giving the thumbs up about the situation with KH and baby K, etc., etc., I would wonder whether I really knew my friend, and I would tell her so. I would beg her to either give me an iron-clad reason why I should continue to believe her and an explanation about why she was behaving the way she was behaving, or come clean about what happened to her child. And I would mean it.

If she would not or could not do so, I would go to LE myself and tell them whatever I knew. If I'm wrong, I've lost my good friend, and that's my loss and deep regret. If I'm right, I've done everything I can to help both my friend and her child. I honestly believe that I would do the latter under these circumstances.

So all that having been said, I think DSS certainly, and maybe the others, too, would/should have come forward voluntarily by now. Either to help exculpate their friend, or to do the right thing if they thought she was involved. jmoo

This definitely paints a suspicious picture. This womans stepson goes missing and, mere days after, she has at least two friends offer her untraceable phones. I know many have argued about her right to privacy and tried to give logical reasons why she may have obtained the phones, but, to me, there is NO REASON she should have even been concerned about her conversations or privacy days after her child has gone missing. We're talking priorities here.

The fact that there is now AT LEAST two phones bumps this up a whole new level for me. IMO, this is no longer possibly just bad judgement, it's obviously trying to deliberately undermine LE.

JMO but I believe the best thing Terri could do right now is to come forward and finally be truthful about Kyron's disappearance. I have a feeling it's very close to crashing down on her and she needs to "man" up and do the right thing not only for Desiree and Kaine but also that precious little girl who has lost her brother.

Agreed, but I don't think she will... Like Casey Anthony, after it was so crystal clear that she did something to Caylee and her body was found, I really did expect for Casey to at least slip (or more so while she was at home), or just admit that she did something, claim an accident, SOMETHING, and she didn't.... So now with Terri, I am equally as frustrated, but not surprised.

I think many of TH's friends are fellow moms...I doubt they are in a conspiracy with her. Dede may have been her closest single friend, i.e. able to move in with her on short notice. The fact that these other friends seem to be testifying and Dede apparently has not yet makes it more credible that she knows more and is seeking immunity.

I hope her friends are innocent bystanders, just trying to help their friend. I don't know one way or the other about Dede either (haven't followed it as closely), but I have to believe as someone said a few posts ago, I can not imagine a senario in which I would jeopardize my family, because how could you really know? I personally also have no girlfriends that I am close enough with that I would ask that of either, but I know that is just me.

I believe that at some time after Kyron's disappearance, the police examined TH's phone. Did they actually TAKE her phone? If they took it for some length of time, she might well have mentioned not having a phone to friends, and they went out and got cheap phones for her.

Wouldn't they just have taken the Sims card, and left her the phone?? She could have just went out and buy a new sims card , why the need for new phones?? And why have friends buy them??:waitasec:

What I want to know is what kind of people give someone a cellphone (in a below-board kind of way) when it is common knowledge that that person is involved in a missing persons investigation?

SBM

Amongst many possibilities, someone who was certain at the time that the recipient was completely innocent and understands that even someone completely innocent may occasionally make a joke in poor taste, say something inappropriate, etc, that they don't want strangers to hear.

Doctors do it. Police officers do it. Firefighters do it. Infantrymen do it. Anyone who is living under pressure has moments where they say things that would sound horrible if taken out of context. Maybe it would be better to leave such things unsaid but when people are under pressure, they don't always think before they open their mouths.

I wasn't aware that there was anything questionable about purchasing a legal object and gifting it to a friend. I also do not make a habit out of registering such gifts with the police. To me, the gifts I give to friends are no one else's business (I am far, far from hitting the IRS's level of interest in gifts!).

If I were buying a disposable cell phone for someone I was convinced was innocent, I would also be convinced that they would handle it appropriately, including informing police of the gift if they had been so instructed.

Seriously who would do that. I'm with the ones that think her friends have a big problem too. I guess birds of a feather. LOL The only way I would give my friend, family, neighbor who ever would ask that of me to help them with a phone. Who was being investigated for being the last person to be with the missing 7yr old.
Would be to get them the darn phone, but before I would take it to them I would go to the detective in charge of the investigation and give them all the info they needed to follow that phone.
I'm still hoping that whoever gave her the phone's are working with the detectives. There just might be an (Amber Frye) among them. fingers cross!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back