8/29 WKMG - Casey is sending Myspace emails to some little girl

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel so bad for the little girl...but her parents aren't thinking straight. As far as Casey goes, she should be trying to help her own daughter.

Well, I guess we all knew Casey wasn't putting in a full day of work on her "defense" with Baez.

This is just nauseating. Pass the tums.

I work on an oncology unit . . . I can get us MUCH better anti nausea meds, TUMS won't stop you from :puke:

WTFH???? This disturbed sociopath has no business with e-mail access to a sweet, big-hearted girl. And wow, she LOVES her and wants her to spend the night. Maybe she'll take her to Ricardo's and let her sleep in the middle! Notrice how she says what you've done "for my family". Even in e-mails she can't type Caylee's name. I shouldn't have read this just after a late lunch....

According to the article http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

One of the notes said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

eh, where do you want to her her "spend the night" Casey? On the top bunk of your jail cell?!

I work on an oncology unit . . . I can get us MUCH better anti nausea meds, TUMS won't stop you from :puke:

Seriously. Put a "Take an anti-emetic before reading" warning in the header!

where did you guys hear that she was not able to speak with any minors? can you please provide a link to a document

We need a poll.
Who is the bigger sociopath, Casey Anthony or Scott Peterson?

Casey. At least Scott really went to school and worked. She's female and should be less aggressive than a male I'd think. It's scary. They're both horrible though. just my IMO

You took the words right out of my mouth!

I just cannot understand why this child's parent's allowed her to get anywhere near any of these people, let alone to communicate with this horrid woman.:mad:

So what? Its not great but they didn't violate anything!

Casey did!

along with not wearing skimpy clothing...no alcohol....conditions of CASEY'S bond!

That is so ridiculous. I'm glad to hear Casey has enough time in her schedule to sit around, reading and sending emails. :rolleyes:

um ... wth do you think she's doing all day at JB's office?

I kinda figured that's what she was up to ... finally came to light.

Afterall, where else to break conditions of your release than in your lawyer's office?

WTFH???? This disturbed sociopath has no business with e-mail access to a sweet, big-hearted girl. And wow, she LOVES her and wants her to spend the night. Maybe she'll take her to Ricardo's and let her sleep in the middle! Notrice how she says what you've done "for my family". Even in e-mails she can't type Caylee's name. I shouldn't have read this just after a late lunch....

According to the article http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

One of the notes said:

"Hey Sweetie! I can't thank you enough for everything you have done for my family. I am really looking forward to seeing you. We will schedule something very soon, I promise. I would love to have you spend the night, and spend time getting to know each other. You are such an amazing girl and already a true friend. We are so blessed to have you and your Mom in our lives. I love you. Thank you for my gift (a stuffed animal), I named him after you. I will see you soon. Love, Casey"

OMG! They're using this poor child in my opinion. Heartless.

Wow, I think I might vomit. I should not have watched the news or looked on Websleuths today. First, I see that Padilla is not revoking the bond. Then, I read where George thinks that there was someone else's body in the trunk. Now, I see this email that was sent to an innocent child. What the heck is wrong with the judicial system?! Why is she not back in jail if she has been emailing someone under 17?! This makes me so angry, and makes me lose my faith in humanity... Blah! :furious:

eh, where do you want to her her "spend the night" Casey? On the top bunk of your jail cell?!

OMG this is all so sick. She should not be talking to a 12 yo and inviting her over for sleep overs! This just shows Casey's mentality level.

It reminds me of the Debra L (the teacher) in Tampa that was hanging out and talking about sex with the 17 yo at the restaurant she was working at.
Sick Sick Sick:furious:

So what? Its not great but they didn't violate anything!

Casey did!

along with not wearing skimpy clothing...no alcohol....conditions of CASEY'S bond!

Huh?

I am not saying that the child did anything wrong...she is a 12 year old little girl whose parent's should have had the common sense not to allow their child to get so involved with this family by sending gifts and allowing her to communicate with casey.

THIS MAKES ME SO MAD.

According to WFTV on a story on the little girl - After she heard about the DNA evidence, She was sent to the hospital because SHE TRIED TO HURT HERSELF.

CASEY MARIE ANTHONY, IT IS TIME TO END YOUR CHARADE!!!!!!!!!!

Local 6 News Obtains E-Mails Sent From Casey Anthony To 12-Year-Old
Caylee’s Mom Befriends Girl

POSTED: 3:38 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 4:49 pm EDT August 29, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and gifts were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.

Sources recently said that DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely no longer alive, causing Skii to became distraught to the point of hospitalization, Local 6 News reported.

One of the notes said:

Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and filing a false statement in mid-July, about a month after she said she last saw her daughter, Caylee. An ankle bracelet is currently monitoring her on home confinement at her parents' house after she was bailed out of the Orange County Jail last week.

Also on Friday, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, tossed two chairs and other items and threatened to call authorities after two men were sitting outside his home between the sidewalk and the street.

"Get off my property. This is my property and this is my property," said George Anthony while pointing to his yard and the grass between the sidewalk and street.

A neighbor intervened, holding George Anthony back from the two men, who said they were at the house to take pictures and try to see Casey Anthony.

"I don't care how big you are or how small you are," George Anthony said before placing his hand under the arm of one of the men and pushing him back. "Next time I see you or anyone else on my property, I will file charges."

"I think (Casey Anthony) needs to be re-arrested, and I hope that happens. I want to be here when that happens," the man who was pushed said.

"The person who was in the back of my dauther's car was not my granddaughter," George Anthony yelled.

Shortly after the incident, two Orange County sheriff's deputies arrived at the house to serve criminal witness subpoenas to George and Cindy Anthony and their son, Lee Anthony.

"It's the trial period that was set for the criminal case," a deputy said. "They're from Nov. 17 through Nov. 28. These came from the State Attorney's Office this morning. It's to put them on standby for the trial for a two-week period."

I remember reading that..a long time ago on her myspace comments..I'm so confused.

She had to do something while the brownies were baking! Who invites children by for a sleepover?

um ... wth do you think she's doing all day at JB's office?

I kinda figured that's what she was up to ... finally came to light.

Afterall, where else to break conditions of your release than in your lawyer's office?

Oh, it's quite obvious to me she's BSing around. I'm not stupid. :rolleyes: What amazes me is that she's not even making an effort to look like she's doing something about her daughter. Things like that don't exactly stay concealed forever. If Baez wants to make his client look good, he shouldn't allow her to do stupid things like this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers
Back