8/29 WKMG - Casey is sending Myspace emails to some little girl

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow. I agree, Casey needs to end the charade now, before more innocent people get hurt! Seriously, this little girl tries to hurt herself, George is on the verge of getting himself some assault charges, and of course, Caylee. And, if it wasn't Caylee in that car (which, come on now, we all know it was), then whoever else it was in that car. It isn't going to go away, Casey, and its not going to get better. More of her family and so-called friends are going to self-destruct if this doesn't end soon. There is only so much of this that can go on before the death toll rises. Living under these circumstances is liable to send George or Cindy into a cardiac arrest. Maybe that's what Casey wants. That way, Amy can finally move in. (sarcasm)

Unbelievable and outrageous. Inside of 3 months this psychopath takes the precious life of a 3 year old baby girl, then murders the innocence of a 12 year old girl who only hoped for the best for Caylee - it wasn't about YOU Casey!!

Forget "safety issues" - put Casey Anthony back in jail before she gets the chance to forever destroy the life of another child ever again!

Holy cow! If she is not supposed to be communicating with children, then does that mean they could haul her butt back to jail? I really hope they do! That poor little girl, I hope she gets some help.

Good thinking! Isn't this just pathetic? I am beyond appalled. Where the heck is the supervision????

Unbelievable!
Just how large is Casey's circle of destruction? This little girl's name and the school she attends is out in the public and she's now part of the reporting on this case.
Casey belongs in custody. She needs to be watched.

WTF is going on??

Casey is suddenly BFF with some 12-year old girl? Where are this girl's parents??? Why is anyone letting her get involved with this to the point she has to be hospitalized???

WTF is with people and the whole "We are like sisters!" and you only have emailed or sent myspace messages?????

This world baffles me. Baffles.

Unbelievable and outrageous. This psychopath takes her 3 year old baby daughter's life and then murders the innocence of a 12 year old girl who only wanted the best for Caylee - it wasn't about YOU Casey! And she still gets to sleep in her own bed while living in La-La Land. I can't bear this anymore.

She needs to be put back in jail before she gets the chance to destroy any other child's life.

EXACTLY! If they had kept her butt in jail none of this would have happen :behindbar

And I thought one of Padilla's people where watching her at all times

Where is it that says the little 12 year old is in the hospital for hurting herself due to crazy Casey? If this is true, then her probation officer should be notified. She can go back to jail. I think TP said that she can go back to jail if she is a threat to herself and others. In this case, she would be a threat to a 12 little girl!

Question - I've been following as much as I can, but I can't claim that I know/have seen everything that has been discussed - so my apologies if this has already been addressed.

Does anyone know if any of Casey's "friends" have publicly (or otherwise) shown to support her? Amy? Christine? Ryan? TonE? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Not a single one, that I'm aware of. There was the former neighbor/friend who was a pseudo-spokesperson for the family for a while (Holly, I think?) -- she said she thought Casey was a great mom (although not as great as herself, because no one is -- she actually said that or something really close....LOL). Anyway, she's the only one I've seen interviewed who was trying to be supportive of Casey.

There was Tony's roommate, Clint -- he said she had seemed like a "good girl," but he wasn't interviewed for the purpose of supporting Casey. It was just in response to Greta's questioning.

Otherwise, can't think of a soul -- out of all those people we've seen her with in those pics. Not one. I'm guessing either they don't want to be involved in the circus and bring scrutiny to their own lives...or they may be honoring a request by LE not to speak publicly about any of it. Maybe a combo of the two.

That poor little 12-yr old girl. I can't imagine her parents allowing her to be set up for such traumatic heartbreak/nervous breakdown. Pray for Caylee and hope for the best, stay optimistic? Sure. Allow your very impressionable and tender-hearted 12 yr old girl to send and receive love notes from someone who very well could be charged with murder or manslaughter? HELL, NO.

Her parents need to disconnect the cable and rent some tweenie movies, lock the computer except for games and such, and keep that little darling AWAY from ANYTHING to do with this case. Tell the entire Anthony clan they'd better not contact her again whatsoever. Her family needs to totally redirect that poor baby's life away from this mess so that she doesn't live and breathe it at home, and they've certainly got to ensure that she has no personal involvement. Get her into counseling...allow the therapist to guide how/when developments in the case should be shared with her so that she isn't further emotionally harmed.

WTF was her mom thinking allowing her to communicate with a person of interest in a suspected murder??? Look how this case has affected all of us, even from a distance. Can you imagine the toll on the tender and innocent heart of a 12 yr old CHILD? Children that age are so impressionable and not fully developed emotionally -- just the type of person who might buy a family's insistent story of a missing child and want to help with all her heart because she is full of love and dreams and wants a happy ending.

It's one thing to try to pull the wool over the public's eyes in general -- it's another to target, encourage and take advantage of a CHILD'S innocent desires to help. I'm trying hard not to draw the conclusion that if the GPs are willing to forego justice for their own beloved granddaughter in order to help Casey out, they would certainly have no qualms about risking the emotional health of someone else's child in order to have an ardent supporter on board.

My head's just spinning with all the disclosures and twists and turns the past few days. I hope Caylee is found soon, and I hope that darling little angel in the hospital will get the love and support she needs and emerge from this without permanent emotional damage.

WTF is going on??

Casey is suddenly BFF with some 12-year old girl? Where are this girl's parents??? Why is anyone letting her get involved with this to the point she has to be hospitalized???

WTF is with people and the whole "We are like sisters!" and you only have emailed or sent myspace messages?????

This world baffles me. Baffles.

I LOVE 12 year olds!~
2717507481_afbf9bfd70.jpg

:)BFF!:)

Where is it that says the little 12 year old is in the hospital for hurting herself due to crazy Casey? If this is true, then her probation officer should be notified. She can go back to jail. I think TP said that she can go back to jail if she is a threat to herself and others. In this case, she would be a threat to a 12 little girl!

The little girls grandmother notified LE and gave them copies of the emails, she wants this to end too.

I find this whole situation with the little girl heartbreaking.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

"Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News."

She could have had an asthma attack.

LP/TP probably made the decision to take back revoking the bond for fear that (or possibly threatened) they would be sued for "reniging" on their deal with Beaz. Casey hadn't done anything that broke the rules until this........

LP/TP now is your PERFECT chance to revoke her bond as initially planned. Casey was ordered NOT to have ANY communication with ANYONE under the age of 17.

NOW----RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT IS THE TIME TO PUT HER ARSE BACK IN JAIL.

Well, I guess we all knew Casey wasn't putting in a full day of work on her "defense" with Baez.

This is just nauseating. Pass the tums.

Maybe she is getting a message out to someone. There certainly are some rather interestingly sinister facts, i.e. party girls, drugs, entertainment groups, pictures with different finger signs, etc. Makes you wonder just what IS up.

Well if this is not a violation of the "no contact with anyone under the age of 17" clause in her home monitoring contract, then I don't know what is!! LE need to LOCK HER BACK UP NOW!!!!!

Question for some of the legal eagles on here. If Casey used a computer at Baez's office, or her own while she was at his office, to send any of the emails, would Baez also be in trouble. If so could he be disbarred for allowing it?

The little girls grandmother notified LE and gave them copies of the emails, she wants this to end too.

I find this whole situation with the little girl heartbreaking.

Well, I hope the grandmother called the probation officer. It sounds like she is causing harm to the public, and needs to be locked up!

I distinctly remember the judge on the video where the conditions were set saying that Casey is forbidden any contact with minors.

Can someone please give me some keywords to search for this video? I don't know what kind of hearing it was called.

Thanks!

ETA: As soon as I can confirm it, I'm emailing the article to Casey's probation officer. This chick is dangerous.

If the Anthony family are truely grateful to what this 12 year old girl once tried to do for them - believe - then they will do her the honor of leaving her alone. Don't drag her, or any other innocent child, down in the wake of their sordid life-draining tragedy. Law officials need to step in and see to it, now!

On the 6 PM Local6 newscast, they say that Casey sent an email to the Grandmother after finding out the little girl was in the hospital, and said that "if she needed anything to let her know, she would do that and more."

The grandmother replied immediately and said "This could all end if you would only tell the truth for once."

CAN NOTHING GET THROUGH TO CASEY MARIE ANTHONY???!!!

She needs to go back to jail before somebody else gets hurt.

I think somebody should tell Tony P about this latest incident - bail needs to be revoked, she shouldn't be having contact with ANYBODY other than Baez and her jailers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back