A&E The Killing Season Episodes 1 and 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your comment has me wondering if LISK meets his victims in a public place and then asks them to go for a ride or something like that. Victim assuming they are only meeting someone in a public place (lets say for to keep someone company and not sex) they may likely consider leaving their phone home. I did notice there was an amusement park not far from GB. Perhaps, the victim could have thought that because there were many people around, they didn't have to worry about not having their phone, that they could always cry out for help if they needed to.

The amusement park has me intrigued. Burlap sacks are used for that big slide you see at them. Could LISK be a seasonal worker there?

Along the lines of leaving their phones behind~~do we know for sure the victims left them behind? Could it be possible, LISK went to their apt or home and left it there? After all, I assume they had some kind of ID with their address on it.

Were the phones ever tested for DNA or fingerprints?
The amusement park is called adventureland. They've been there forever. The park closes for the winter, and in the summer they close around 11pm I think. There is an Italian feast (Mother Cabrini) that was held every august, I went every summer as a kid, I think it may be called something else now. But, that feast/carnival is held on the grounds of Suffolk Community College in Brentwood. There are several small carnivals held all summer by various churches and fire departments. Hope this info helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I need to know how long the human remains of the Jane Does had been dead for. It's unclear the timeline for these victims, since they came in parts rather than whole persons. Please let me know if anyone has this information.

In my opinion, Hackett is involved. I don't know why the call he made to her Sister was not properly reported in these episodes, maybe to steer the investigation away from him. I do not know why the evidence did not lead to a conviction of Hackett, at minimal for tormenting a Mother and Sister of their dead loved one. He openly admitted to drugging her in that call, that they had records for calls were made from his wifes cell, and that should have been at least attempted homicide and murder in the first since she did die, even if her case is not related to the others. That guy Dr. Hackett (what a name) is a screwball. Just disgusting. Yes, and I agree- seriously we are going to get two Homicidal Maniacs that call Victims relatives, doubtful.

I've been thinking about something I posted a couple of days ago and now that its fully formed I'd like to share my thoughts.

Someone from the county has to maintain the area's surrounding Ocean Parkway, county worker's or community service individuals. Now having said that it would be easy for said person to see that the land surrounding the water isn't really heavily traveled and would know that the brambles would stop any visitors. Perfect spot to hide bodies in without discovery.

It was just by chance that the police officer took his canine officer out on that stretch of beach and the dog alerted. A human wouldn't go anywhere near those brambles but a dog would or at least a dog would attempt it not knowing it could injury them.

I need to know how long the human remains of the Jane Does had been dead for. It's unclear the timeline for these victims, since they came in parts rather than whole persons. Please let me know if anyone has this information.

All of the help I can offer is the LISK map. There are some clues found there. I am not sure which member to give proper credit to for the map. It is a private map and should not be shared beyond this point without permission.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...3&msa=0&z=10&mid=1qkhrf9-PegFz5QSz9lcmVPLGcvc

This detailed map is not my work. I apologize for not recalling who made this available to us. Please do not take this post anywhere except within Websleuths.

My next thought is this...... As far as we all know these girls, the GB4 at least were murdered in the spring/summer months. Knowing this is it possible there's a reason why?? I believe he does his killings during the hottest time of the year for the decomposition factor more than for any other reason. Bodies decompose quicker in the heat of the summer months. Murdering and dumping bodies during the winter months means the bodies stay intact, frozen, until the weather becomes warmer in the spring/summer months.

I also think it's a great spot to put remains because of the smell of decomposition. It would be hard to detect that smell when you are surrounded by the bay, the ocean, and marine life. Not much chance for animals to move the remains around because animals don't generally hunt for food on a sandy island with no food source. It is the perfect spot for a killer to revisit his bodies in some way...... Just my thoughts...:thinking:

I forgot what episode it was in, but was Dr. Hackett really involved in helping "wayward" women? Did he belong to a professional association that dealt with such patients?
And has anyone on WS conducted a search on his accreditation and affiliations?

I forgot what episode it was in, but was Dr. Hackett really involved in helping "wayward" women? Did he belong to a professional association that dealt with such patients?

No!!!!

Could it be a group of men with completely different styles working together, in tandem?

Think Hurricane Sandy could've seriously impacted the investigation?

Looking at some of the videos i.e.: https://youtu.be/P30BdV6zcFU
I can't help but wonder if additional evidence or remains in the area were swept out to sea. Curious if anyone more familiar with the timelines can shed some light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No because Hurricane Sandy was in 2012 and this grave of bodies were discovered in 2010.....

I was curious about the same thing and trying to nail down a time line. only problem is if there is more bodies the time line would change. just saying ( I believe there is more bodies in those areas that are not found that would have more clues on who this person is.

the map is helpful, thanks . is there another one of when they went missing ? or can it be added to the current map detail ?

Does anyone think the serial killer could be killing men too? Just curious since there were eight male skeletal remains found in Fort Myers Fl not long ago.

Somebody is killing men too. Wow, is it really eight? I think he could be in Fort Myers, but not because of the males. I think they (TKS) are off base with Daytona - doesn't fit. Fort Myers does.

No, and Yes! haha
I don't believe we've been able to connect him to a rehab, for example, nor homes for wayward girls.
Yes, we have looked into his background. He's been sued for malpractice (what Doctor hasn't?) He was involved with the recovery efforts of TWA flight 800. He was injured while helping a stranded motorist - cost him hsi leg, and much pain and suffering I'm sure. I'm not a fan of the guy and I think he was CRAZY to make a phone call to Shannan;s mom. But after all these years, I don't think he is LISK. JMO!

I was thinking all along about the theory of it being someone who may have been working on a boat but the most compelling evidence was the guy from the nursery. My question is what did a sex worker do to this person? I drive a truck and i remember the guy who was murdering prostitutes at truck stops where he would stop because he Had contracted the aids virus from one .He seems to have a issue with women that are in the sex trade
Isn't there a theory that that is why Jack the Ripper targeted prostitutes as well?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I believe Rachel mentioned that the possible reason for prostitutes is they would not be missed as soon as anyone else. Police do not just run out looking for them. If they are missing reports come very late to get a lead or not at all.
willing to get in the car for a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member