A&E The Killing Season Episodes 1 and 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, new here from Long Island and have been interested in this for years. Ever try putting a post on backpage telling the lisk that we are after him? Check all the IPs that click on the link.

:Welcome1: LongIslandUser!

If I saw that ad I'd click it just out of curiosity, LOL But then I have never seen backpage.

1. If it was a accident death of anything releasing the 911 call wouldn't be a problem, but I bet after they've listened to it over and over they realized there was an actual issue. They know that it was true that someone was trying to kill her.

2. The ex CO something fishy about that guy. Why wouldn't you care that you were named the LISK and not care? If that was my name I would fight for justice.

3. He has history with that beach!! Which we all know that but what? What happened to him there??? Or what did he witness while there? I don't know why during his killing time frames why no one sit out there waiting for him? I guess I am the only crazy one who would do something like that to wait and find them to try and track them.

You've got some valid points. Points I thought of while watching . It's haunting and at the same time fascinating how the killer is still on the loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this guy has $$$ probably works in the city, or worked. he probably has numerous homes in beach communities, just the fact that bodies were found as far east as Manorville leaves me to believe he has a home most likely in the hamptons and also might be using a boat . the east end of long island is known for potatoe farming , (burlap sacks) he also might be a snowbird in florida might want to look for similar cases there too.......just my observation

I believe that the lisk is a rich white man from Nassau county's North Shore. The lisk uses the Port Washington line to travel to NYC. The that line has many stops on Long Island that are in really wealthy areas. This train also makes a few stops in queens(could have a warehouse in queens "*advertiser censored* house", there are thousands of them. North shore residents like to travel to beaches like gilgo, and many even grew up in that area. He sometimes picks up in NYC and dumps in Suffolk county. He feels safe in the north shore of Nassau.

1. If it was a accident death of anything releasing the 911 call wouldn't be a problem, but I bet after they've listened to it over and over they realized there was an actual issue. They know that it was true that someone was trying to kill her.

2. The ex CO something fishy about that guy. Why wouldn't you care that you were named the LISK and not care? If that was my name I would fight for justice.

3. He has history with that beach!! Which we all know that but what? What happened to him there??? Or what did he witness while there? I don't know why during his killing time frames why no one sit out there waiting for him? I guess I am the only crazy one who would do something like that to wait and find them to try and track them.

:welcome4:​

Lexus2016, well asked, thank you. His killing season, what could explain it? Does he sail away to warmer climes or live in the burbs somewhere else, or did he once when he was a younger man, richer maybe? Who knows? Did he lose something of his dignity, what would go for his heart, or self-worth along Gilgo Beach or is that just his Daisy harbor light type thing? Where he looks to find it? But seriously, why there? I get the impression he may think of himself as an unattractive man with too much going for him that isn't appreciated enough. Another impression, for some reason, is that he has resources to do much of what he wants, but sees himself stuck with a very loyal but somewhat inadequate plodding people around him. He's precise, snobbish somehow, arrogant, but flawed, came up short among his own, something about the burlap bag, the baby left apart, I don't know, somewhat of a black sheep thing going. The baby is him in his mind, apart. Just speculating, of course.

Nice post to go off, great ideas, nice of you to take the time and I hope you keep thinking it through with us on WS.

Any recommended threads for the "Manorville Butcher" and/or Bittrolff other than Tangredi & McNamee one? Curious if this side of the story will stay in LISK forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seaslug44 actually started a thread called "Manorville Bodies", back in 2011 and before the remains tying to Manorville murders were found. Here is that thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Second-Killer-Latest-Remains-found-02-17-2012

I also raised the possibility of tandem killers in this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?163873-Tandem-Killers

While there is lots of food for thought, and lots of participants, I think all would welcome new points of view to these tragic cases.

Just watched the 2 episode pilot for the series. The filmmakers did an outstanding job in presenting the facts and details of the case. They also captured the right mood and the haunting essence of the case. I got my DVR set for the rest of the season. And I must say that these two episodes have to be the best about the case from what I've watched the last couple of years, including last week's People Magazine's ID channel special on LISK. Can't wait for episode 3.

attachment.php
attachment.php

NamUs #8724 and Jane Doe #6
18 Year Old
5' 1" 100 lbs
Missing Sept 2000
Plantation FL

If you look this young lady up on NamUs she's missing from the time period, matches the description, and has ankle tattoo. Please excuse if she's already been looked at, as a possible match.

Attachments

• 8724.jpeg
    8724.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 383
  • gilgo-featured-image (2).jpg
    gilgo-featured-image (2).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 391
I believe that the lisk is a rich white man from Nassau county's North Shore. The lisk uses the Port Washington line to travel to NYC. The that line has many stops on Long Island that are in really wealthy areas. This train also makes a few stops in queens(could have a warehouse in queens "*advertiser censored* house", there are thousands of them. North shore residents like to travel to beaches like gilgo, and many even grew up in that area. He sometimes picks up in NYC and dumps in Suffolk county. He feels safe in the north shore of Nassau.

Excellent thoughts, LongIslandUser, appreciate you sharing them. I would have no qualms agreeing with your ideas, but others sleuthers with a better grasp of the cases would know better than I.

In watching the show about the (Long IslandSerial Killer) LISK, I can see how they could conclude that it is the work ofone serial killer. The forensic counter-measure of separating body parts fortymiles apart and attempting to remove the tattoo from the woman in 06/2003suggests someone sadistic and organized. Very interesting show!!

I will have to review the case file of the LISK and others. The police departments definitely need to have more open communication between one another.

In watching the show about the (Long IslandSerial Killer) LISK, I can see how they could conclude that it is the work ofone serial killer. The forensic counter-measure of separating body parts fortymiles apart and attempting to remove the tattoo from the woman in 06/2003suggests someone sadistic and organized. Very interesting show!!

I will have to review the case file of the LISK and others. The police departments definitely need to have more open communication between one another.

:welcome5:

Agreed, Criminologist@TXDPS. You are so nice to do this, as fresh eyes always help. I look forward to you sharing your thoughts.

I believe it is a cop.

Thank you Sophia101, great to have you join Websleuths! Good of you to mention that. I get the impression your not alone in the belief that it could be a cop. IIRC, there had been some idea that he may have used cop lingo, though sleuthers versed in all the available information may want to weigh in? What leads you to such a strong impression, if I may ask. Please don't feel pressured to answer if you wish to remain brief about it.

I believe it is a cop.

Thank you Sophia101, great to have you join Websleuths! Good of you to mention that. I get the impression your not alone in the belief that it could be a cop. IIRC, there had been some idea that he may have used cop lingo, though sleuthers versed in all the available information may want to weigh in? What leads you to such a strong impression, if I may ask. Please don't feel pressured to answer if you wish to remain brief about it.

I really think they should look into Suffolk county policemen.

Maybe one demoted to prison guard? As enticing, confining, tormenting, and killing wasn't enough for him, he had to go the extra steps of dismembering them and placing around like trophies,to be found? Grossly grandiose of him to do that, seems extremely pathetic to me, in the need for attention, besides freakishly gruesome and precise. His demeanor would change after tonight, would be my guess?

When prostitutes go missing police should see if drug dealers in the area are selling Devil's Breath (Scopolamine). It is used to rob, rape, and murder people. If there are dealers selling it in the area, they should try to find out who the repeat customers are that are buying it from the dealers. There's probably also online black market ways of getting the drug too. It's available in North America, not just South America and Central America. I would wager that a lot of law enforcement agencies don't know that this drug even exists.

This drug gives the perpetrator complete control over the conscious, but very drugged victim. However, looking at the victim you would never know cause they don't look or act drugged. The perp can make the victim do things they would never normally do like leave their phones behind, tell a driver/security they don't need them, go places they normally wouldn't, not follow security protocols, etc.. When the drug wears off the victim won't remember a thing.

[video=youtube;ToQ8PWYnu04]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ8PWYnu04[/video]

not sure how i feel about the show yet to see my brothers killer on there has kinda messed with my head a little

Welcome Willvaughn. I can't imagine. I'm so sorry for what you must feel and glad that you're here. Websleuths is meant to help families who have lost their loved ones. You're very welcome to either post or private message (PM) to share your thoughts, however you feel most comfortable. I very much appreciate your joining.

Please accept my thoughts and prayers for your bother and you. May he rest in peace and may you find healing. It's been one of the most heart wrenching realizations for me, since I've joined WS, what loved ones go through as they deal with violent or unknown loss, the search for answers, and ultimately some measure of justice, before they can even begin to heal. Behind the subject of every cold case here there may be shattered hearts still waiting for some word, in silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member