DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very possible match. On Colleen's page DNA tab it says
Sample submitted - Tests complete
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8724/0/

But this can be misleading because comparisons are not automated. That means they put the DNA on the database but comparisons are manually done.

Here's a quote I got from a Namus officer
"All comparisons request has to go through the agency that's investigating the specific case."

If I were you, I would try to contact the LE Agency and push hard. Ready to give a hand if you need help.

The resemblence is remarkable! Glad you submitted Emre E.

Just watched both episodes back to back and just wanted to ask if anyone thinks the killer could be a road department worker? Or the several theories that the killer is a cop? Could it be that the killer is a State Trooper that has patrolled that area in the past? Maybe retired trooper? Reason for this is the comments that were made about the killer having to know the road. Great show, and good luck! Thanks!

I wondered the same thing. Most of the girls they interviewed or talked to mentioned having to be picked up or probably didn't have their own transportation. Also in the case of the girl found in the marsh why did they just let that guy go after passing a lie detector test? Wasn't she running out of his house while talking to 911? Was he not the last to see her? I didn't realize lie detector tests automatically cleared someone in a case like this.

I watched the shows and will continue to do so but I have to say I don't think we have two serial killers here. I am still in the belief that this is part of a human trafficking crime. MS-13 gangs have been known to use Craigslist and Backpage to lure girls to hotels to force them into their traffic ring and they are known for serious backlash against those that don't fall in line. The burlap bags stumps me a bit. However, MS-13 gangs are from El Salvador and other parts of Central and South America where a major export is coffee beans. Coffee beans brought into this country in high quantities in packed in burlap. Could there be a coffee supplier in Queens that supplies NYC and Long Island with ties to gangs? Just throwing out an idea, not sure if it was looked into at all.

The burlap sacks keep coming up, cannot help but wonder about the association between burlap sacks and potatoes and potatoes with the Irish.
Many of the named victims appeared to be of Irish extraction, imo.
Could the killer have been making some kind of statement in his taunting phone call to a victim's sister, about QUEENS and wh**e house, and the comment about "half bre*d?
speculation, imo.

About the male victim, is there any chance he could have been a driver for one of the girls? Killed Bc he could identify the killer?

From Wikipedia (ironically):

In September 2011, Police released a composite sketch of the victim and stated that he had likely been working as a prostitute and was wearing women's clothing at the time of his death.

Unless the killer changed his clothes post-mortem (which isn't unheard of), your theory is probably not possible.

The burlap sacks keep coming up, cannot help but wonder about the association between burlap sacks and potatoes and potatoes with the Irish.
Many of the named victims appeared to be of Irish extraction, imo.
Could the killer have been making some kind of statement in his taunting phone call to a victim's sister, about QUEENS and wh**e house, and the comment about "half bre*d?
speculation, imo.

I don't think we get our potatoes from Ireland these days. They are grown right here. Idaho grows more potatoes than any other state, followed by Washington, Wisconsin, Colorado and North Dakota. It still could be potato packed burlap but not sure I see an Irish connection (just a thought here)

Great show! What caught my attention was the mention of the killer possibly posting here. Surely he watches every news story and this show would feed his ego too much to ignore. The show highlighted this site, so what if he's following this conversation? That is a chilling thought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That comment made my hair stand on end.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That comment made my hair stand on end.

If LISK wants to have notoriety like BTK received when he started communicating with Wichita Police, then he needs to start talking.

Unless of course, the Wikipedia edits were a way of talking. And in that case, he needs to explain them.

About the male victim, is there any chance he could have been a driver for one of the girls? Killed Bc he could identify the killer?

If I am not mistaken, he was found in women's clothing leading them to believe he may have been a prostitute like the other women.

I have followed this case from the beginning and we have gone round and round about the burlap and it's possible significance and myraid uses and this is the first time anyone has mentioned potatoes being grown on LI and packed in burlap. It sure is nice to have input from the locals.

In watching the show about the (Long IslandSerial Killer) LISK, I can see how they could conclude that it is the work ofone serial killer. The forensic counter-measure of separating body parts fortymiles apart and attempting to remove the tattoo from the woman in 06/2003suggests someone sadistic and organized. Very interesting show!!

I will have to review the case file of the LISK and others. The police departments definitely need to have more open communication between one another.

But, the four intact bodies found along the beach are so deliberately placed, like objects in a collection symmetrically placed on a bookshelf; the rest seem almost carelessly scattered about. Does that indicate two distinct personalities?

But, the four intact bodies found along the beach are so deliberately placed, like objects in a collection symmetrically placed on a bookshelf; the rest seem almost carelessly scattered about. Does that indicate two distinct personalities?

Or do some victims have a significance that the others don't?

If it is one killer, maybe the different ways he disposed of some of the bodies, is indicative of how he perceives those particular victims and what they represent to him?
speculation, imo.

Just watched the 2 episode pilot for the series. The filmmakers did an outstanding job in presenting the facts and details of the case. They also captured the right mood and the haunting essence of the case. I got my DVR set for the rest of the season. And I must say that these two episodes have to be the best about the case from what I've watched the last couple of years, including last week's People Magazine's ID channel special on LISK. Can't wait for episode 3.

Thanks for mentioning the People's Mag special. I just set my dvr to record both episodes, Lost Girls and New Revelations!

If LISK wants to have notoriety like BTK received when he started communicating with Wichita Police, then he needs to start talking.

Unless of course, the Wikipedia edits were a way of talking. And in that case, he needs to explain them.

It occurred to me too, that he made those Wiki edits. So does that mean he has some relationship to the PD? Is he a tech, clerical or IT worker? If so, what's the relationship to the guard? Was he a prisoner there, with a grudge against him? or is he just trying to sow confusion? Maybe the editor is not the killer, but a hacker with no relationship to the PD at all?

The killer has been talking. He has called survivors of at least two victims that we know of, a sister and a best friend, to taunt and threaten them (imo, there's no question this was him!)
And that makes me wonder if there are other victims out there. Victims who managed to get away from him, and don't realize they survived more than just a "bad date"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member