A new beginning for the Anthonys?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to the Anthony's "MySpace Caylee is Missing,"
it appears to becoming a PR spot for Casey :sick:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=470064595

"At the memorial George said "please do not judge, I love my daughter, and she too deserves love, prayers, and hope. Please consider writing her a note..." well yesterday hundreds of you asked me where you could write her and instead of answering all of you I am posting the information here. According to the jail and her attorney Jose this is what they both informed me to tell the public. ALL MAIL must be sent through United States Postal Service (USPS), any other mail service will be denied.
Orange County Jail
Casey Marie Anthony
08049710 F-DORML - 12
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, Florida 32802-4970
(407) 836-4300"
Jail Link

Good for them for seeing the light. They have finally done something that I agree with. I wish them nothing but peace.

I get so confused. Some people are criticizing the A's for supposedly attempting to stop the searches and some are criticizing them for wasting resources by allowing the searches. :doh:

I don't think that that is the issue. They refused to participate w/ any search for a dead Caylee. B/c they did not want searchers to find evidence. If they honestly thought that the nanny had kidnapped her they would have recognized the need to search for both a live and dead Caylee. They knew she was dead and did not want Caylee to be found.

They refused to work w/ LE and searchers when they felt threatened. Yet they were happy to receive donations, drive around a bill-board and play their "parts" on T.V. This has been a charade.

The A's are being criticized b/c they wasted resources pretending that Caylee was missing. Had Caylee been really missing no one would have a problem w/ their behavior. Had they gone on T.V. and said, "we are not sure what happened to Caylee, we think our daughter may have hurt her accidentally, please help us find our granddaughter. We think she may be dead". This whole thing would have played out differently. People would have been more sympathetic etc. They tried to play both sides and lost.

The family and kc have had 7 months to come clean.........
It's to late as far as I'm concerned.
IMO, let's think back at everything the family has done
before this memorial.
Maybe a new beginning only for GA & CA. marriage....
CA gave GA a big kiss at memorial.
MOO

I did some checking last night and heres a few changes that I've noticed.

1. No more T-shirt/ bracelet sales on Caylees site.
2. No more family emails listed on site
3. Anthony family emails addys now inactive
4. No more friend requests on Caylees MS

I see it as their new beginning and move in a better direction.
I'm thinking this should make people happy that they are bowing out of the limelight, but I'm sure there will still be critisism for it, 'cause fault seems to be found in everything they do.
Whats your take on it?

My hope is the family can begin to heal and move on. Many of us, myself included, have been very critical of the Anthony's. We simply have hated many of the things they have done or said. We felt Caylee no longer mattered & it was all about protecting Casey. I did see for the first time the love they had for Caylee when they did the memorial. Looking back, I wonder if the anger was because they knew there was NOTHING they could do for Caylee so they did what they did, to try and save the other child. I wish we had seen a kinder, more loving family, esp from Cindy early on. It was sad & sicking to watch her do the blame game, to trash LE & anyone else who tried to extend the hand of kindness. I hope someday she will realize Tim Miller was really her best friend, her best hope. He isnt in it for money, fame or glory, he is in it for the families. He was one of the few who did have the puriest of hearts.

I hope their hearts begin to heel. I hope they hold onto the faith they have to help them down the long road that is still to come. I hope they find peace.

When they went against Casey to cremate Caylee & then went against her again with the public memorial, they finally choose to not allow her to control them. That must have made her very angry, mom & dad not cow-towing to her. They did what they felt was best for Caylee, not what was best for Casey. I would say that is a huge step for them. I think they are on the road to re building thier lives & I pray they find peace.

I hope the Anthonys got closure with the memorial service and will now reclaim their private lives. There’s no need for them to make any media appearances of any kind.

Until the next document dump or scandalous revelation (a la Gil Cabot), if we're lucky we've seen the last of Baez, Conway, Luka, Baden-Kenny and the other satellites circling around Miss Casey, for a good long while. It’s time for Nancy Grace to move on from the daily coverage, and for Leonard Padilla to return to his bounty hunting.

As for Miss Casey, perhaps it’s best if she simply remains silently trapped in her little jail cell eating white bread sandwiches for the next year while her attorneys work on her defense and the state works on her prosecution.

By the time this case comes to trial, there may be no need for a change of venue. As long as Casey remains incarcerated, the public is going to forget all about her because the popular wisdom is that she’s exactly where she belongs.

NG had coverage as did Greta about the 5 yr old missing Haleigh in Fl. I heard LP is on his way there to help "search." He did offer up 25.000 in reward money, dont know under what conditons. TES is there now with the rest of team arriving in the morning. SO, I guess the love/hate relationship with LP and NG will continue as he has injected himself into this new case.

I did some checking last night and heres a few changes that I've noticed.

1. No more T-shirt/ bracelet sales on Caylees site.
2. No more family emails listed on site
3. Anthony family emails addys now inactive
4. No more friend requests on Caylees MS

I see it as their new beginning and move in a better direction.
I'm thinking this should make people happy that they are bowing out of the limelight, but I'm sure there will still be critisism for it, 'cause fault seems to be found in everything they do.
Whats your take on it?
My take is, they've found closure. I hope they can rest now, and that George gets well. There's still the trial, but that's far enough away to give them a chance to settle down and recover.
I don't know what they think about Casey, but they do deserve a respite.

How is this going to work I wonder? Can you take donations to help find missing children and then not actively search??? After the little they did for Caylee, I don't think I would want their help. This will be very interesting.

Different foundations do different things. I witnessed a foundation at a search I was at. Ah, the person handed out buttons, talked to the media, brought in lunch ( small search) & none of that took much time. Most of the day she was keeping warm in her car making sure her lipstick was perfect. Yes, she did many things but she didnt go out and search. So if a foundation is going to say they will search for missing children, ah key off the word SEARCH.

KFN is heading there. They and the A's are joined at the hip.

And I'm sure KFN already has the billboard ready, the tshirts printed & bracelets avb for purchase. They have no business near any of these families. I wish someone would put their boot up their butt & run them on out of town.

I don't think that that is the issue. They refused to participate w/ any search for a dead Caylee. B/c they did not want searchers to find evidence. If they honestly thought that the nanny had kidnapped her they would have recognized the need to search for both a live and dead Caylee. They knew she was dead and did not want Caylee to be found.

They refused to work w/ LE and searchers when they felt threatened. Yet they were happy to receive donations, drive around a bill-board and play their "parts" on T.V. This has been a charade.

The A's are being criticized b/c they wasted resources pretending that Caylee was missing. Had Caylee been really missing no one would have a problem w/ their behavior. Had they gone on T.V. and said, "we are not sure what happened to Caylee, we think our daughter may have hurt her accidentally, please help us find our granddaughter. We think she may be dead". This whole thing would have played out differently. People would have been more sympathetic etc. They tried to play both sides and lost.
These are good points.

If the Anthonys truly believed that Caylee had been abducted, they would of course have no way of knowing whether she was alive or dead. And yet they were steadfast in their public refusal to even consider the possibility that Caylee had been killed, a very odd and unrealistic stance to take.

They may not have been certain when they smelled the decomp in the car. Even hearing Casey's multiple lies to law enforcement might have been dismissed as more lies from their lying daughter, but as the weeks turned into months with no Caylee and no truth from Casey, they had to have known.

The burden of knowing but not being able to acknowledge what Casey did has now been lifted. Yes, they'll continue to support their daughter, but there's nothing more they can do to help her escape the retribution heading her way.

NG had coverage as did Greta about the 5 yr old missing Haleigh in Fl. I heard LP is on his way there to help "search." He did offer up 25.000 in reward money, dont know under what conditons. TES is there now with the rest of team arriving in the morning. SO, I guess the love/hate relationship with LP and NG will continue as he has injected himself into this new case.
IIRC, he took interest in Caylee because his own daughter was missing at some point. I'm no fan of his, but Marc Klass is now a crusader, and so is Jessica's daddy, not to mention John Walsh. Maybe it's a normal reaction. My son was missing for a time, and I follow these missing children, too. LP has a better stage. That's it.

I really hope it is a new beginning for the A's. They went through a horrific event that no one should go through. They clearly loved Caylee and it showed at the memorial.
Unfortunately, by aligning themselves with KF they will go down a road of illegal activities and fraud. George will take over for Dennis as he isn't a felon, and the misleading for other families will continue. I have NO doubt that the A's know about Milstead's past. KF did nothing to help them other than lip service, and a billboard.
I would never give to these criminals(KF) and would hope that they do eventually get shut down.

How many families of missing children refuse to take polygraphs, give the wrong items to FBI and refuse to hand over pertinent receipts to help the case?
How many families of missing children refuse to speak unless given immunity?
How many families refuse to give an article of clothing to the well known, and respected TES so they can locate the child?

Now, would you really want to give the A's money to find your child?

Better to spend their time and money marketing Safe Havens for parents to drop off the kids before they kill them.

Yesterday, a 20 year old woman threw her new born into Lake Ponchartain. She was afraid to tell her parents that she was pregnant, kept it a secret and witnesses watched as she tossed something into the lake, returned to her car and drove away.

She thinks the baby was breathing before it was tossed into the water. She was arrested on murder charges today. We have Safe Havens, but still a beautiful newborn was killed. Maybe these young women don't know about Safe Havens?
I could have lived without reading this. So horrible. I can't imagine it.

And I'm sure KFN already has the billboard ready, the tshirts printed & bracelets avb for purchase. They have no business near any of these families. I wish someone would put their boot up their butt & run them on out of town.

I am sure they never unhitched that billboard from the PU when it was at the church yesterday for the memorial..they were ready to roll.

Money? No. But if George feels that he's found a calling or a reason to live by helping others, I say give him a chance.

He had a very personal reason for not wanting Caylee found, one that wouldn't impede him when it comes to other children.

He should lose the KidFinders connection, though - those people are for the birds.

Ok I am trying to think happy thoughts but, if you were Caylee's grandmother and had been her primary caregiver would you have waited 31 days for answers from KC as were Caylee was? I don't think so. Call me neurotic but after about a week I would have been all over her.
That was kinda tongue-in-cheek.

Now for my latest mantra.... "happy thoughts", "happy thoughts"...

I really hope it is a new beginning for the A's. They went through a horrific event that no one should go through. They clearly loved Caylee and it showed at the memorial.
Unfortunately, by aligning themselves with KF they will go down a road of illegal activities and fraud. George will take over for Dennis as he isn't a felon, and the misleading for other families will continue. I have NO doubt that the A's know about Milstead's past. KF did nothing to help them other than lip service, and a billboard.
I would never give to these criminals(KF) and would hope that they do eventually get shut down.

How many families of missing children refuse to take polygraphs, give the wrong items to FBI and refuse to hand over pertinent receipts to help the case?
How many families of missing children refuse to speak unless given immunity?
How many families refuse to give an article of clothing to the well known, and respected TES so they can locate the child?

And this is why the A's should never be allowed near a family of a missing person. They'd screw the case up real quick. The only advice they'd be able to offer is the wrong kind. The thought creeps me out.

Yes, I think it is a "new beginning" for the Anthonys. It's the soon to be launched new family business called the Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation. Yes, I am jaded.

While I think it is possible these people are so delusional AND deluded that they have convinced themselves they can "do good" by having a foundation, I still believe there are many corners of their mind that have considered the profitability of this as well. I don't like that. I don't grudge anyone making a living, but them? In this way? NO.

They did not conduct themselves well during the "search" and therefore are not role models or guidance counselors for people who have a missing child. They are valuable only as an example of how NOT to act.

They need to go back to their previous careers and heal in peace and privacy. If they want to memorialize Caylee it could be with a playground, a scholarship, a tree planting, many things other than a foundation that asks for donations and has only family members as officers.

I believe it is possible that they now accept that Casey killed Caylee but have convinced themselves it was an accident and that Casey tried to cover it up. They know her, they know how she operates and this makes sense to them. It may well be true. I think that may be why they said the things they did at the memorial. They want her to feel she is loved and forgiven so please tell the truth now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back