A not so beautiful life.. either way you slice it

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well she did say she would adopt a child:waitasec: , get an RV and tour the country with her fellow inmate friend when she gets out....
Is that delusional enough for JB???

LOL. Y'never know.

My bet is she turns up in a foreign country. She will hook up with some guy and turn up in maybe Australia or New Zealand.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWk5zmPoAKE&feature=related"]Caylee speaks - YouTube[/ame]

LOL. Y'never know.

My bet is she turns up in a foreign country. She will hook up with some guy and turn up in maybe Australia or New Zealand.

Still hoping Joran VDS doesn't get out, but if he does, he and FCA would make a cute couple ;-)

Sadly, I think she may in fact get the freedom and life she wants. The trial was a big deal in Florida but even here in Canada there are lots of people who paid no attention to it and who if you asked them about it at all would just say "yeah, but she was found not guilty. It was actually an accident, wasn't it?"

All she has to do is wait a little while - say, her year's probation - then move somewhere away from Orlando, maybe Canada, maybe another foreign country. People will have forgotten what she looks like. Maybe she'll enroll in college or get some low-level job, maybe she'll change her name, but her whole focus will be on finding the next guy (or series of guys, given her usual pattern) who will take care of her. And there will be guys, believe me, who find her attractive and who will barely remember the case, or who won't care about the case, or who will remember only that she wasn't guilty.

And this time she can live the life she wants (taking advantage of any friends and sexual partners she finds) without (a) having to answer to her parents and (b) the burden of a child to care for.

Yes, I'm sure being in jail was a bit annoying, but the trial was clearly fun for her, and now she's free and officially "not guilty." It all worked out quite well for her, actually. Goals achieved. Too bad for the baby she had to kill and the father who's reputation she had to destroy, but, hey, in her eyes it was all worth it.

I do think there is a chance of her re-offending, either by stealing from people again or by killing again. (Frankly, if I was Cindy and George, I'd make sure she was NOT the beneficiary of my will or insurance policy, and I'd make sure she knew it.) But if she's able to get what she wants simply by hooking up with the right guy, I think that's what she'll do and we may never see her in court again if that's the case. I don't think she's like the kind of killers who get pleasure and satisfaction from the act of killing - she just kills because someone is in her way and needs to be removed. As long as nobody is in her way, she might never kill again.

I try not to think too much about the verdict, but honestly it is just heartbreaking to me. I still grieve for that sweet little girl who should be visiting Magic Kingdom and getting hugs from Mickey Mouse. It is just so wrong that her killer should be free and looking forward to enjoying her life.

Tink

Sadly, I think she may in fact get the freedom and life she wants. The trial was a big deal in Florida but even here in Canada there are lots of people who paid no attention to it and who if you asked them about it at all would just say "yeah, but she was found not guilty. It was actually an accident, wasn't it?"

All she has to do is wait a little while - say, her year's probation - then move somewhere away from Orlando, maybe Canada, maybe another foreign country. People will have forgotten what she looks like. Maybe she'll enroll in college or get some low-level job, maybe she'll change her name, but her whole focus will be on finding the next guy (or series of guys, given her usual pattern) who will take care of her. And there will be guys, believe me, who find her attractive and who will barely remember the case, or who won't care about the case, or who will remember only that she wasn't guilty.

And this time she can live the life she wants (taking advantage of any friends and sexual partners she finds) without (a) having to answer to her parents and (b) the burden of a child to care for.

Yes, I'm sure being in jail was a bit annoying, but the trial was clearly fun for her, and now she's free and officially "not guilty." It all worked out quite well for her, actually. Goals achieved. Too bad for the baby she had to kill and the father who's reputation she had to destroy, but, hey, in her eyes it was all worth it.

I do think there is a chance of her re-offending, either by stealing from people again or by killing again. (Frankly, if I was Cindy and George, I'd make sure she was NOT the beneficiary of my will or insurance policy, and I'd make sure she knew it.) But if she's able to get what she wants simply by hooking up with the right guy, I think that's what she'll do and we may never see her in court again if that's the case. I don't think she's like the kind of killers who get pleasure and satisfaction from the act of killing - she just kills because someone is in her way and needs to be removed. As long as nobody is in her way, she might never kill again.

I try not to think too much about the verdict, but honestly it is just heartbreaking to me. I still grieve for that sweet little girl who should be visiting Magic Kingdom and getting hugs from Mickey Mouse. It is just so wrong that her killer should be free and looking forward to enjoying her life.

Tink

I agree with many many of your thoughts. You post as if Canadian, but as I am also - may I just say I don't believe we'd let her in because she is a convicted felon.

I agree with many many of your thoughts. You post as if Canadian, but as I am also - may I just say I don't believe we'd let her in because she is a convicted felon.

Canada doesn't want this morally bankrupt felon!!!

She still sucks.:bang:

Casey will never have a beautiful life ~ not even in her own mind.
She will be used and taken advantage of by many.
She will have no steadfast friends.
She will always have to watch her back.
She will be called out in public places.
She will always have to question everyones' motives.
She will be refused service in restaurants just as OJ was.
She will question her own family's loyalty.
She will not have private planes at her disposal forever.
She will be an outcast, shunned.
She will be money hungry and find it brings her problems rather than solace.
She will be insecure.
She will only perceive injustice no matter where she goes or what she does.
She will be bored.
She will have no purpose in life other than life itself.
She will think she must fight for everything.

And she will never know that the beautiful life she wanted could have simply been had by providing the same for Caylee. She is destined into darkness.

moo

Wow. This is an incredibly profound and accurate post. You expressed the stark reality of casey anthony so beautifully.

Hi guys. Sorry if this isn't the correct thread to post this in. I'm on my phone and can't seem to find the where's Casey thread.

Anyways, is there a way to tell when a photo was uploaded to Photobucket? I'm on her's right now and haven't been in a year or so. I don't remember what photos were last uploaded but I do see under recent uploads, are a few of Caylee in the pool, her slide account profile picture and a few others that I don't recognize. What I'm wondering is, has there been recent activity on her Photobucket? seems that way to me but then again I don't remember the last photos she uploaded 3 years ago.

once again sorry if this isn't in a correct thread.

Sara

Hi guys. Sorry if this isn't the correct thread to post this in. I'm on my phone and can't seem to find the where's Casey thread.

Anyways, is there a way to tell when a photo was uploaded to Photobucket? I'm on her's right now and haven't been in a year or so. I don't remember what photos were last uploaded but I do see under recent uploads, are a few of Caylee in the pool, her slide account profile picture and a few others that I don't recognize. What I'm wondering is, has there been recent activity on her Photobucket? seems that way to me but then again I don't remember the last photos she uploaded 3 years ago.

once again sorry if this isn't in a correct thread.

Sara

Yes, we've seen a few new ones and some we wish we hadn't seen. Since her account has been a bit naughty lately, we've considered whether not it's been hacked - but it is a bit of a touchy point lately...:innocent:

Karma, karma will get you in the end. It has begun.

I have to wonder if FCA will ever reach the point where she wishes she were still back in jail.

Casey will never have a beautiful life ~ not even in her own mind.
She will be used and taken advantage of by many.
She will have no steadfast friends.
She will always have to watch her back.
She will be called out in public places.
She will always have to question everyones' motives.
She will be refused service in restaurants just as OJ was.
She will question her own family's loyalty.
She will not have private planes at her disposal forever.
She will be an outcast, shunned.
She will be money hungry and find it brings her problems rather than solace.
She will be insecure.
She will only perceive injustice no matter where she goes or what she does.
She will be bored.
She will have no purpose in life other than life itself.
She will think she must fight for everything.

And she will never know that the beautiful life she wanted could have simply been had by providing the same for Caylee. She is destined into darkness.

moo
You've obviously confused Casey with someone who "cares". Casey will never give one flying flip about any of these things because she doesn't see life the same way the normal person does. She has yet to seem fazed by any of it - dumping her daughter, knowing her daughter was rotting, stealing from her best friend, sitting in jail, being on trial, being hated - she simply let her hair down and winked and smiled as if it never happened - and when faced with her haters, she smiled some more. She has her life threatened by millions, and simply takes a stroll, drinking a starbucks and shopping for clothes. She will always have purpose in life - Casey's happiness in Casey's head. Trust me, she'll get over it and she'll move on. She's a pretty parasite and pretty parasites are living proof that there's a sucker born every minute - look at Baez. Some guy's going to come along who thinks from below the belt, and he'll give Casey the beautiful life.

Hell, this whole dead baby and being incarcerated for three years when she was innocent is PERFECT for Casey - couldn't have been better, she'll milk it for all it's worth and work it just as soon as she finds the right sucker. Mark my words - unfazed.

JMO and the opinion of most in the medical community who work with sociopaths.

You've obviously confused Casey with someone who "cares". Casey will never give one flying flip about any of these things because she doesn't see life the same way the normal person does. She has yet to seem fazed by any of it - dumping her daughter, knowing her daughter was rotting, stealing from her best friend, sitting in jail, being on trial, being hated - she simply let her hair down and winked and smiled as if it never happened - and when faced with her haters, she smiled some more. She has her life threatened by millions, and simply takes a stroll, drinking a starbucks and shopping for clothes. She will always have purpose in life - Casey's happiness in Casey's head. Trust me, she'll get over it and she'll move on. She's a pretty parasite and pretty parasites are living proof that there's a sucker born every minute - look at Baez. Some guy's going to come along who thinks from below the belt, and he'll give Casey the beautiful life.

Hell, this whole dead baby and being incarcerated for three years when she was innocent is PERFECT for Casey - couldn't have been better, she'll milk it for all it's worth and work it just as soon as she finds the right sucker. Mark my words - unfazed.

JMO and the opinion of most in the medical community who work with sociopaths.

Excellent points and I concur.

I am not a medical professional but have had the misfortune of living with a sociopath while growing up.

Casey has yet to be fazed by any of this including what she did to Caylee. Children aren't loved as 'normal' parents love their children. They are merely seen as extensions of the sociopath and imo, that is why Casey without feeling anything removed Caylee from her midst. Caylee was no longer making the sociopath look good or happy. Caylee was becoming more and more verbal everyday so in Casey's devious mind Caylee became an obstacle that she felt fully entitled to remove.

With Caylee being a young child just banishing her would not work as it has done with her parents. She knew she couldn't just close the door on Caylee to make her go away and death in FCA's mind was the only answer. She still dangles a carrot in front of Cindy and that is to keep her on a string in case she has further use for her in the future. Casey is all about manipulation.

As far as others manipulating Casey Anthony imo that is not going to happen. It is very hard to manipulate a master of manipulation. Sociopaths are so good at what they do they have fooled psychiatrists/psychologists.

Those around her should proceed with extra caution. While sociopaths can be extremely cunning and charming while engaging in their manipulation game they will turn on anyone in a blink of an eye and when they do they are ruthless and renlentless.

So, imo, if Casey has the secret 'goods' on anyone she is around she will use that as a tool to get what she wants for as long as she wants it. Does she know things on Baez that he doesnt want known? He better hope and pray she doesn't.

IMO

Excellent points and I concur.

I am not a medical professional but have had the misfortune of living with a sociopath while growing up.

Casey has yet to be fazed by any of this including what she did to Caylee. Children aren't loved as 'normal' parents love their children. They are merely seen as extensions of the sociopath and imo, that is why Casey without feeling anything removed Caylee from her midst. Caylee was no longer making the sociopath look good or happy. Caylee was becoming more and more verbal everyday so in Casey's devious mind Caylee became an obstacle that she felt fully entitled to remove.

With Caylee being a young child just banishing her would not work as it has done with her parents. She knew she couldn't just close the door on Caylee to make her go away and death in FCA's mind was the only answer. She still dangles a carrot in front of Cindy and that is to keep her on a string in case she has further use for her in the future. Casey is all about manipulation.

As far as others manipulating Casey Anthony imo that is not going to happen. It is very hard to manipulate a master of manipulation. Sociopaths are so good at what they do they have fooled psychiatrists/psychologists.

Those around her should proceed with extra caution. While sociopaths can be extremely cunning and charming while engaging in their manipulation game they will turn on anyone in a blink of an eye and when they do they are ruthless and renlentless.

So, imo, if Casey has the secret 'goods' on anyone she is around she will use that as a tool to get what she wants for as long as she wants it. Does she know things on Baez that he doesnt want known? He better hope and pray she doesn't.

IMO

ITA. I've also wondered if she threatened to reveal family secrets in the mitigation phase if her family didn't help to prevent the mitigation phase from happening. Why else do so much lying and manipulating on the stand? There were things they didn't want to come out. I bet Baez told them if they didn't do their darndest to help get her acquitted, the s*** was going to hit the fan in the mitigation phase of the trial. I wouldn't be surprised if Casey knew some dark family secrets to hang over her family and keep them cleaning up after her time and again. And I bet she does have something on Baez too.

ITA. I've also wondered if she threatened to reveal family secrets in the mitigation phase if her family didn't help to prevent the mitigation phase from happening. Why else do so much lying and manipulating on the stand? There were things they didn't want to come out. I bet Baez told them if they didn't do their darndest to help get her acquitted, the s*** was going to hit the fan in the mitigation phase of the trial. I wouldn't be surprised if Casey knew some dark family secrets to hang over her family and keep them cleaning up after her time and again. And I bet she does have something on Baez too.

I really think the big secret kept in that family for many years was they had a sociopath for a daughter. Imo, Cindy especially knew what Casey was/is and in order to both protect her own self image and her daughter's she enabled her continously. However most families that have to endure one will look for ways to appease the sociopath so that some semblance of peace can be felt inside the home.

I don't see George as one who tried to help Casey in the trial. He, unlike Cindy was not willing to fall on his sword for his sociopathic daughter but oh boy, Cindy sure was and did so. Maybe Cindy feels responsibility in nourishing the psychopathic traitts in her daughter. Or maybe Cindy sees a lot of herself in Casey. Even if Casey decides that Cindy has some use to her in the future I highly doubt she will ever include George because of his stance in the trial where he thought of Caylee as the victim and not Casey.

Now did they know she was perfectly capable of making up the most outlandish accusations imaginable? Imo, yes they did. So I don't think she could have said anything that would have surprised either one of them.

I think Casey was pampered and spoiled rotten and not abused by anyone. But I have to realize that sometimes that is the only way a family can deal with one. Living with a sociopath is like walking a tightrope knowing all the while that the slightest bobble and the family member is going to fall hard.

So while it only feeds the 'beast' it is far better emotionally than to rile the 'beast.'

I really think the big secret kept in that family for many years was they had a sociopath for a daughter. Imo, Cindy especially knew what Casey was/is and in order to both protect her own self image and her daughter's she enabled her continously. However most families that have to endure one will look for ways to appease the sociopath so that some semblance of peace can be felt inside the home.

I don't see George as one who tried to help Casey in the trial. He, unlike Cindy was not willing to fall on his sword for his sociopathic daughter but oh boy, Cindy sure was and did so. Maybe Cindy feels responsibility in nourishing the psychopathic traitts in her daughter. Or maybe Cindy sees a lot of herself in Casey. Even if Casey decides that Cindy has some use to her in the future I highly doubt she will ever include George because of his stance in the trial where he thought of Caylee as the victim and not Casey.

Now did they know she was perfectly capable of making up the most outlandish accusations imaginable? Imo, yes they did. So I don't think she could have said anything that would have surprised either one of them.

I think Casey was pampered and spoiled rotten and not abused by anyone. But I have to realize that sometimes that is the only way a family can deal with one. Living with a sociopath is like walking a tightrope knowing all the while that the slightest bobble and the family member is going to fall hard.

So while it only feeds the 'beast' it is far better emotionally than to rile the 'beast.'

Words cannot express how much I agree with you. I never saw CA as "in control" of this family - but as the one who kept the ship from going down by "feeding the beast". Frantically...

Game over?

I wonder if post-conviction the manipulator becomes manipulated?

Pre-conviction FCA was basically anonymous, just another person interacting socially and meeting new friends ... for whom she instigated the cheating, lies, and stealing.

FCA was in control and flew under the radar manipulating her victims.

Post-conviction FCA is infamous and notorious, she is no longer anonymous. It is not as easy to interact socially and meet new friends, not only that but folks are going to either know her or discover.

FCA is no longer in control, she needs to be wary and on her guard at all times.

She has to always wonder, even if new friends are 'playing nice' and being friendly outwardly towards her ... what are their motives?, are they manipulating her?, are they using her?

FCA sought La Bella Vita but IMO life will never be the same no matter how much money she makes or owes, life will not be fun, although she can and will pretend it is.

FCA has become a science experiment, she was a cat toying with mice to amuse herself but she has become a rat who is being watched, analyzed, and used every bit as much as she uses.

She does not have the freedom of life she enjoyed so much pre-conviction and ... life will never be the same.

La Bella Vita definitely will become ... A not so beautiful life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay