A Pre Meditated Murder? or Accidental?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Pre Meditated Murder Yes or No

• I have always thought it was pre meditated.

Votes: 297 36.0%
  • After reading the latest documents I now believe it was pre meditated.

Votes: 266 32.2%
  • I "absolutely" believe it was not pre meditated.

Votes: 54 6.5%
  • I am still sitting on the fence and am not sure.

Votes: 209 25.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm incredibly myopic, but Casey physically typed something akin to "how to make chloroform" into Google, did she not? I understand and truly appreciate the Homer analogy, but it seems credulity-stretching to chalk those searches up to a very random form of internet ADD AND explain away the actual chloroform as just an unlucky combination of factors.

Like someone else said, chloroform doesn't reduce down to chloroform in a "pure" state. It would be so strange to find a heavy concentration of chloroform in the trunk and *nothing* else. A heavily cleaned trunk would have something that would be discernable from chloroform.

It just seems like we'd have to believe that detached, sociopathic Casey randomly looked up chloroform a few months before her daughter accidentally dies in some random incident, and then the FBI happens to find a high concentration of chloroform and nothing else, and then Caylee's remains are found with no discernable physical trauma to indicate a cause of death.

Hope Casey never gets out and goes to Vegas. She'll lose her whole commisary fund with that luck.

Maybe I'm incredibly myopic, but Casey physically typed something akin to "how to make chloroform" into Google, did she not? I understand and truly appreciate the Homer analogy, but it seems credulity-stretching to chalk those searches up to a very random form of internet ADD AND explain away the actual chloroform as just an unlucky combination of factors.

Like someone else said, chloroform doesn't reduce down to chloroform in a "pure" state. It would be so strange to find a heavy concentration of chloroform in the trunk and *nothing* else. A heavily cleaned trunk would have something that would be discernable from chloroform.

It just seems like we'd have to believe that detached, sociopathic Casey randomly looked up chloroform a few months before her daughter accidentally dies in some random incident, and then the FBI happens to find a high concentration of chloroform and nothing else, and then Caylee's remains are found with no discernable physical trauma to indicate a cause of death.

Hope Casey never gets out and goes to Vegas. She'll lose her whole commisary fund with that luck.

Just some possibilities.
A chlorine bleach cleaner tried first, then some solvent cleaner might well interact and produce Cloroform.
Choloform vapour heavier than air and classically used by chemistry teachers to astound pupils.
Largest amounts shown on tire cover pieces. Lowest point? Perhaps the focus of cleaning efforts.
Other chemicals may well have been as volatile "evapourated away" whereas chloform sank down and some absorbed.
We don't know what cleaners the A's had (perhaps very old supplies) We do know somebody went to a lot of trouble to remove and wash contents and open all the windows to "air out" so it's a safe bet they tried every cleaner, bleach and anything they could get their hands on. Even if they did not, KC's lawyer can suggest that they may well have and so explain (reasonable doubt) the presence of chloroform.

Okay, I can do it your way.
Casey is surfing the myspace. She sees RM's pic about chloroform. This makes her look up chloroform. She then goes on to household weapons. One of the things listed, or even more, are things containing chloroform that the Anthony family actually possess.
Fast forward a few months later, when Casey is ready to get rid of her daughter. She takes the cleaner/pesticide/chlorine+acetone or whatever, soaks down a cloth, and holds it over her daughter's face. Maybe she even duct tapes it on so she can get back to surfing the web. Caylee dies. Premeditated. Chloroform only in trunk. If you believe A's cleaned up, maybe they used the murder weapon to do it.
Lanie

"Pure Chloroform" exists primarily in laboratory reagent bottles and the winchesters in back rooms that hold bulk supply.
Found in a car boot, soaked into the liner or wafting about the lower levels of the local atmosphere it is far from pure even if its initial source was from a bottle with a "pure chloroform" label. Whether it was originally "pure" or was the product of a chemical reaction and "made on the spot" so to speak it still registers in the forensic analyses as "Chloroform"

Never packed any clothes for Caylee. Never picked up any clothes for Caylee from parent's house, only for herself. She left the house on the 16th after a brawl with her mom the night before to do the unimagineable to her child and her mom. Her Zanny planning had one very important missing link - clothes for Caylee. Premeditation? I think so.

BTW, does anyone recall how anxious Biaz and KC were to "have her day in court"? If I remember right, "the sooner the better" was a direct quote? Then, all of the sudden, Caylee was found:eek:. There was no longer a rush to go to court:snail:. I wonder why:nerves:? If justice is truly ever served in this case:praying:, Casey will spend all of her pathetic remaining days :behindbar caged like the coward that she is, locked up, fed and told what to do and when to do it, right where :liar:. belongs. :highfive:

Goodnight everyone. It's my time to turn in. Have a great day.

Jodi

Like someone else said, nothing reduces down to chloroform in a "pure" state. It would be so strange to find a heavy concentration of chloroform in the trunk and *nothing* else. A heavily cleaned trunk would have something that would be discernable from chloroform.

It just seems like we'd have to believe that detached, sociopathic Casey randomly looked up chloroform a few months before her daughter accidentally dies in some random incident, and then the FBI happens to find a high concentration of chloroform and nothing else, and then Caylee's remains are found with no discernable physical trauma to indicate a cause of death. There was, however, duct tape.

:clap::clap::clap:
I was curious about the icon uploads and patterns. You do outstanding work and are to be commended. The shame is many posters who want to believe in a diabolical premediated consistent choloroforming theory will not read what you have posted. Unless they hear it on NG... Say maybe you need to go on NG.

Yeah, if we hold a different opinion we must all be NG cultists who are only capable of holding thoughts NG plants in our heads. After all, we should all know mothers don't deliberately and with intent kill their children. :rolleyes:
Lanie

Yeah, if we hold a different opinion we must all be NG cultists who are only capable of holding thoughts NG plants in our heads. After all, we should all know mothers don't deliberately and with intent kill their children. :rolleyes:
Lanie

I do believe she deliberately killed her.. just not with cholorform. After reading on how to make cholorform (which is a DANGEROUS process) I can't see Casey making this stuff. If she ordered it, it was probably from the net? Where are these forensic records? I just do not think she cholorformed Caylee. I believe she was SUFFOCATED in a fit of rage...

She was on the computer and phone.. Caylee is now not taking naps like she used to.. she would not stop crying. Has to move out.. Can't allow mom to watch her anymore.. really do not have a sitter... what I am going to do tonite when I want to be with Tony.... Just shut up and go to sleep. Pillow on the face.
I absolutely believe mothers can kill their own children... most of the time abuse is abrupt and violent. So please do not roll your eyes at me.

The only way I will believe she cholorformed Caylee is if forensic evidence can find some in her room or in the Anthony household.. on a pillow, blanket, etc... it was only found in the car. Pings put her at the house at the time of death. Remember the picture of the pillow in the back of the LE vehicle? Looked just like the pillow on Caylee's bed? Why else did they take the pestside for evidence? Maybe LE is trying to re-create the possiblity that the pesticide created the choloroform?

I do believe she deliberately killed her.. just not with cholorform. After reading on how to make cholorform (which is a DANGEROUS process) I can't see Casey making this stuff. If she ordered it, it was probably from the net? Where are these forensic records? I just do not think she cholorformed Caylee. I believe she was SUFFOCATED in a fit of rage...

She was on the computer and phone.. Caylee is now not taking naps like she used to.. she would not stop crying. Has to move out.. Can't allow mom to watch her anymore.. really do not have a sitter... what I am going to do tonite when I want to be with Tony.... Just shut up and go to sleep. Pillow on the face.
I absolutely believe mothers can kill their own children... most of the time abuse is abrupt and violent. So please do not roll your eyes at me.

The only way I will believe she cholorformed Caylee is if forensic evidence can find some in her room or in the Anthony household.. on a pillow, blanket, etc... it was only found in the car. Pings put her at the house at the time of death. Remember the picture of the pillow in the back of the LE vehicle? Looked just like the pillow on Caylee's bed? Why else did they take the pestside for evidence? Maybe LE is trying to re-create the possiblity that the pesticide created the choloroform?

If the pesticide is related to the chloroform, it makes more sense to me they would have taken it after the chloroform was found in the car, not months later.
You think it was suffocation. What do you have to back this up, because there are pillows in the house? Chloroform theorists have ACTUAL, UNUSUALLY LARGE CONCENTRATIONS OF CHLOROFORM found in the trunk. The internet search for it is just an added bonus. The chloroform may not be right, but yes, ma'am, it is indeed a plausible theory.
Lanie

If the pesticide is related to the chloroform, it makes more sense to me they would have taken it after the chloroform was found in the car, not months later.
You think it was suffocation. What do you have to back this up, because there are pillows in the house? Chloroform theorists have ACTUAL, UNUSUALLY LARGE CONCENTRATIONS OF CHLOROFORM found in the trunk. The internet search for it is just an added bonus. The chloroform may not be right, but yes, ma'am, it is indeed a plausible theory.
Lanie

With the advent of chloroform found in the trunk, you would think they would have looked for chloroform in the house before now and would already have those reports released. Pings have her at or around the Anthony house, computer forensics has someone on the computer at 3PM on that day and then abruptly stops. Something at the discovery scene tied back to the Anthony household. I see video of them picking up a pillow and pesticide.

JMO

Here is a summary of what I found along with some conclusions I drew:
1. Prior to June 16, KC almost always uploaded files before 8:30 AM, from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM, and after 8:30 PM. While there are a very small handful of exceptions, the overall pattern is very clear.
I would conclude from the above that KC was on the computer when Caylee was asleep (evening) or napping. Nap time seems to be roughly 1 to 3 PM, based on computer activity.

2. Uploads after 6/16 clearly break the pattern established pre-6/16.

I would conclude that KC is no longer worrying about Caylee's sleep habits.

With the advent of chloroform found in the trunk, you would think they would have looked for chloroform in the house before now and would already have those reports released. Pings have her at or around the Anthony house, computer forensics has someone on the computer at 3PM on that day and then abruptly stops. Something at the discovery scene tied back to the Anthony household. I see video of them picking up a pillow and pesticide.

JMO

What makes you think the computer useage was stopped 'abruptly'. Seems SOP Casey got off the computer around 3pm on almost a daily basis. Yes, something at the discovery scene tied back to Anthony household, not something in the trunk of the car.
My question to you is, what does any of that have to do with chloroform being out of the question, and making suffocation so much more plausible?
Lanie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member