A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like he gets out next year. He's down in Douglas, AZ

I overheard the gal say she she trained with him and he was egocentric, I think is the word she used. I didn't hear much more. Someone else came up and the topic changed. Could have been Gypsy Woman invading everybody's space "again". :)

I think he is guilty, and he got off easy with manslaughter.

I think with his experience with LDS defendants in the past Juan knows if ja is lying about their practices.

I was asked if I was LDS today. :)

There was another woman trying to get inside and every time the security guy came out (dark hair, suit, very nice) she was bugging him to get in.
Another gal was about to give her a verbal beat down... Interesting goings on today. LOL!!

Did one of them have long blond hair with a little too much *glamour* going on?

Have you noticed... does Poquito wear a wedding band? I know you said he was young.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Don't think he has a wedding band. He could be 25 or 35 as far as I can tell. He has a LONG ponytail braided down his back.

To be honest I am curious how many wedding bands you see on the jury... Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

Looking forward to today's report from KCL when she gets de-bra'd! LOL.

Funny (in a sad and ironic way) that the 'Law of Attraction' is part of this case. Because all the negativity, fear, prediction of doom 'n gloom basically is saying to the universe, "Dear Universe, please create more evil and please let this particular murderer get away with the crime and be freed because that's my exact fear and that's what I'm thinking about and concentrating on and putting my energy into every day. Fear, evil, murder, doom. More of that please. Much, much more!"

What a great way to express what I'm battling with! Positive thoughts. Justice thoughts. I'm personally asking the Universe for "instant karma" for her. More and more everyday join the Justice train for Travis. That alone should indicate that what Juan is doing is AWESOME!

I think Poqiuto is the one giving ALL the juror questions, its' those quiet, sleepy one you have to worry about. :floorlaugh:

I just hope he never reads here. He's kind of a macho looking guy and is only called Poquito because he's quite short. He might even be shorter than Juan Martinez. Don't get me wrong, I like shorter guys but just sayin...

Oh not an enigma at all. He wears his heart on his sleeve. He's been ready to check the guilty box for weeks. he's been over this crazy murderer for some time now. That's my opinion (and that of many others). I love him..he's really transparent. And he has pierced eyebrows.

Good. I was kind of worried about 'sleepy head'
So glad we have you there day after day!

To be honest I am curious how many wedding bands you see on the jury... Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

hmmm...I haven't checked that out. I know CEO has one and so does Paul Rudd. I'll check for others tomorrow.

Don't think he has a wedding band. He could be 25 or 35 as far as I can tell. He has a LONG ponytail braided down his back.

Just thinking about culture and stuff... I am not trying to start a debate on race... I don't know why but based on your reports I have a few favorites... It will be interesting to see who the final 12 are.

Katie, I heard or read somewhere that the questions were read in order by how they were put in the juror box. Did you get the sense that the phrasing, especially toward the end of the day, mimicked that of Juan Martinez? It felt a bit like cross to me, only WITHOUT the interruptions from the DT. Almost the same questions, too. As if jurors were trying to get her to answer what JM could not pin her down on. ("You said you never wrote anything negative about Travis, then you said you ripped those pages out. Which is it?" Jodi from La La Land: "Both!")

Thank you SO MUCH for your insights! I read them to my hubby every night. (But he knows I'm TOTALLY JEALOUS you got a touch and words from Juan Martinez! Hugs to that man!) :great:

I just hope he never reads here. He's kind of a macho looking guy and is only called Poquito because he's quite short. He might even be shorter than Juan Martinez. Don't get me wrong, I like shorter guys but just sayin...

Have you looked at my juror avatars ? I made him Tommy Chong... I was gonna do Cheech Marin but he didn't have enough facial hair!! LOL

What a great way to express what I'm battling with! Positive thoughts. Justice thoughts. I'm personally asking the Universe for "instant karma" for her. More and more everyday join the Justice train for Travis. That alone should indicate that what Juan is doing is AWESOME!

I hadn't seen Madeline's post but I say Bravo! I concur!

I've had a boatload of bad things happen in my life but the one thing they can't take from me is my attitude and my belief in goodness winning ultimately. And my belief in my own abilities to have some kind of guidance which directs me in the right way if I only follow it. I feel like I'm in that courtroom for a reason not to sound like an egomaniac but I do know I bring a certain energy that lifts things up. I've known this about myself all my life. It's nothing I "do" it's just something I came in to this life with. Oddly, Julie Christopher did a "reading" with me on the sidewalk by the studios the other night and she said those exact things to me. So, I bring it in that courtroom, on this forum, anywhere I go. I have clear thoughts about this case. And I'm not too proud to live them out loud!

Good. I was kind of worried about 'sleepy head'
So glad we have you there day after day!

He didn't come across as sleepy to me. He just slumps down or bends over resting on his knees. He's fully awake. I got a bit of a shy vibe from him. I agree with KCL...his mind is made up. I'd be curious to know if he has sat like that from day 1 or if it progressively happened though. I've only been able to go one afternoon. Either way, I had him down as a guilty vote.

hmmm...I haven't checked that out. I know CEO has one and so does Paul Rudd. I'll check for others tomorrow.

Ok. I will update my album.

Have you looked at my juror avatars ? I made him Tommy Chong... I was gonna do Cheech Marin but he didn't have enough facial hair!! LOL

I know..they are awesome!

He didn't come across as sleepy to me. He just slumps down or bends over resting on his knees. He's fully awake. I got a bit of a shy vibe from him. I agree with KCL...his mind is made up. I'd be curious to know if he has sat like that from day 1 or if it progressively happened though. I've only been able to go one afternoon. Either way, I had him down as a guilty vote.

he's gotten worse with the slumping over. Like most men on the jury it's like he can't even stand to look her direction. Even when she's talking to them. I love it.

I got to this trial late, so forgive me if this has been covered, but I just have to ask:

Has ANYONE asked her "If you can't remember what happened after the gunshot, how did you know to include a KNIFE in your original story #2?".

:Welcome1:

Tri-Color has a wedding ring too. Her and Paul Rudd are the only ones I noted. I remember looking because I think they are the youngest looking.

he's gotten worse with the slumping over. Like most men on the jury it's like he can't even stand to look her direction. Even when she's talking to them. I love it.

I still think he made eye contact with her and got scared! He slumps to avoid letting that happen again!

The vibe I got from watching via tv, was completely different then any time before. EVER

1) Glad that the ?s went by fast with the judge asking them.

2) Jurors were asking questions to make sure when then check guilty, it's triple confirmed. - which it is. Eliminate any doubt is, basically what I want to say.

3) I said this before, but I think some questions were asked on behalf of TA family members, as well as themselves

4) They proved they have the same ?s we have here, and now they know they will never get answers from JA, just like we won't. Her none answers prove her guilty.

I did have some LOL at two of the questions. How did you not laugh out loud? Now that takes some restraint.

Over all I feel good about today's trial questions, and answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand