a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jodi's throwing in (unneccesarily) her acceptance of homosexuality:

Naw.... St. Jodi of Arias is either just an equal opportunity sociopath or her girlfriend in jail is watching.

Yes, a cover for when her bisexuality becomes known and is questioned.

I watched the whole trial and can safely say Jose Baez didn't out lawyer the prosecutor. I remember one instance in particular where he was using a board for demonstration to the jury and couldn't even spell "iron." He just got lucky with a really stupid jury who didn't understand a circumstantial case doesn't come with a video tape of the murder.

Makes you crazy doesn't it?!

As a result, I must say that I have come to form an entirely different opinion of Beth, based on the interactions she has had with KCL and other court observers here, and I have the utmost respect for her and her tireless work, and her non-sensational reporting. She is a true class act and I wish her the best once this trial is over.

I've always liked BK and her reporting. I've also met people who have interacted with her at court, and they all talk about how gracious she is. She rarely slips into the sensational, and even then it's something like when she reported that the word JA keeps saying, de-edify, is wrong; the word is disedify. I've seen Nancy Grace try to get BK to give an OPINION on whether or not someone was guilty or would be convicted and BK absolutely refused to do so, no matter how much NG egged her on and tried to wheedle it out of her. As you said, she's a class act all the way.

Re: Jodi's throwing in (unneccesarily) her acceptance of homosexuality

Q. why would you join a church that has opposing views to yourself?

A. because you think it will benefit you somehow.

In JA's case, she thought she was the future Mrs T Alexander...God only knows why she zeroed in on Travis but he was doomed from the get-go.

Now she's busy murdering his memory too. :(

You know, I think it had something to do with the last sidebar before he (abruptly, IMO) quit his nurming....

I love that his name has taken on so many variations of new words (e.g., mind-nurming :laugh:, nurmambic pentameter :silly:, nurm things up :yesss:, nurming :clap:, nurmified :giggle::giggle:, etc.). How many others am I missing?

Maybe that's where she got the idea of a holster. I think we may have seen the duct tape on T's arm when he was in bed, though.

Before she ever testified that TA supplied the knife AND the gun (!!!??!) I had theorized that the duct tape had secured the gun beneath the bathroom sink.

I thought we had established that the grey thing on TA's arm was that exercise monitor.

Perhaps the tape held the tassel rope to the back of the headboard, and fell off in the rush to retrieve the rope and towels and stuff from the bedroom in her rush to split?

Besides the photo, there has been no mention of the tape during the trial, so I think it is insignificant to the rest of the case.

Oh my I see Mesa is getting a bad storm! A huge tree blew over at a mall there! Be safe my Arizona friends!

So many posts and pm s to reply to- busy work day then dinner plans but wanted to say I'm reading everything and appreciate you all so very much!!!

More later....

I love that his name has taken on so many variations of new words (e.g., mind-nurming :laugh:, nurmambic pentameter :silly:, nurm things up :yesss:, nurming :clap:, nurmified :giggle::giggle:, etc.). How many others am I missing?

Raising my hand for Nurmambic Pentameter lol

Re: Jodi's throwing in (unneccesarily) her acceptance of homosexuality:

LOL! She doesn't care if it's a man or a woman...if it's a vulnerable, useful human, in one way or another, thats all that matters

PASA thanks a bunch for your posts! I usually use the thanks button but every time I tried....WS froze up :waitasec:

You, KCL and others keep my faith in the justice system alive! :seeya: I always look forward to courtroom observations!:clap:

Hubby came home and asked what is going on with the trial today and I said they are breaking until Wed. and he said SO you always catch up on reading about it on those days :floorlaugh:

hep, saw 2 different responses...were they accepted as exhibit or not?

thanks if I'm just slow on the uptake!

Appears the jury is keeping better track of JA's lies than she is!

Question for court watchers: I know the big note takers are TriColor, Ponytail and a couple others--curious if "Paul Rudd" and "CEO" take a lot of notes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010