a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've spent much of my day organizing and sending off these photos to the Ricki Lake Show to use in their taping this week. I hope this album can be seen. They won't use all of these I'm sure but these are the ones I sent. I'm pretty sure they show up in reverse order chronologically but I thought I'd share.

http://s1027.beta.photobucket.com/user/creamnsugarbath/library/Cindy Photos - Ricki Lake

Katie, those pictures are wonderful. I especially love the one that Cindy blew up and framed for your birthday. Hugs to you!

Katie, those pictures are wonderful. I especially love the one that Cindy blew up and framed for your birthday. Hugs to you!

We used to laugh at that photo and she called it "the little orphans" or something like that. It probably was right around the time our Mom was getting sick so it's very poignant to me. It was the beginning of our unbreakable bond. So many tears today. I don't go "here" often.

Thanks guys. I was fortunate to be so unconditionally loved by someone for 29 solid years. But damn do I miss her. I forgot how much.

well, it is your fog. :floorlaugh: Thanks for all the great details. Lovin' the Nancy and Starbucks moments. You rock, Pasa!

LOL! Good point. If my fognesia resumes next time I attend the trial I'll know it's not me. ;)

BBM
It's easy enough to identify Gypsy Woman (GW) by her leopard print costumes outfits, but is the Glamour Girl (GG) the young dark-haired lady (appears about 20 yrs. old) chewing gum and wearing a blouse that bared her shoulders (morning session)? Or is she someone different, which you referred to as and "JA's sista" -- aka the person you feel is "trouble"?

New term that applies to many: Pseudo Bulbar Affect (PBA). :rocker:

Wouldn't that be a find? You could show precisely where she went as she tossed and destroyed evidence!

GG is blonde. She keeps to herself pretty much, but she's not a trouble maker. There's only one of those thus far. :)
If you watch the tape, GG has light blonde hair and a bright pink top on.

ja's twin has dark hair, row 2 behind the defendants family. She has black outfit with white material on the front. Sort of color-blocked. I didn't notice bare shoulders. The day before she had bright turquoise top on.
If you watch her on YouTube (I just watched and looked for her) you'll see her row 2 aisle seat.

She's pretty agressive and almost started an altercation in the hall with GW.
The day before there was another woman there that almost had it out with her.
There has been no trouble in the hall amongst people waiting until she showed up.

I didn't see anyone with bare shoulders except one of the ladies to my right.
She has blonde hair, and kind of an older Pam Anderson. I liked her, she and her friend were fun to be around.

BREAKING NEWS! Janine Driver confirms her plans to fly in Tues to be in court on Wed. this week. And now I"m headed out to buy my lottery ticket.

Thank you PASA for your wonderful notes. I just wanted you to know I like that you include the gallery's reactions on your side of the room as well. And reading about Nancy Grace and her starbucks from both of you girls who reported.... :lol:

Like many I've waited shortly after Travis was murdered for this trial to start. It took forever didn't it? Unfortunately it had to start right when we sold our home and landed in a horrible situation with a slum lord. Our new rental was teaming with black mold from one side of the house to the other. We got really sick, had to throw away belongings, live in a hotel, squeeze into the home of kind family. All through court until yesterday when we got the keys to a beautiful new rental. I broke down on the new carpet and wept. Now I have to get my life back together and sue this person who has left us penniless. I've never stood before a judge before. :doorhide: I'm terrified.

Coming here has kept me sane and has made me believe Justice is on it's way for this poor family. You even eased my concern about our lovely Mr. Martinez. Thank you for standing in long lines trying to get in, being thoughtful of what we'd want to know and answering questions we have.

:tyou: To all of you on "the inside".

Those pics are adorable and poignant. I actually read your story a couple weeks ago but didn't say anything because I fear coming off insincere or disingenuous or accidentally saying something that would open up old wounds and come off not how I wanted it to sound (I'm a very anxious ruminator) but my heart did break for what your family had to go through and how if one person had done their job properly she'd still be here. I have a sister too that I am very close to. I can't even imagine. God bless and all you do! You sounds like quite a person especially in times of sadness. I will be looking out for that ep of Ricki Lake!

GG is blonde. She keeps to herself pretty much, but she's not a trouble maker. There's only one of those thus far. :)
If you watch the tape, GG has light blonde hair and a bright pink top on.

ja's twin has dark hair, row 2 behind the defendants family. She has black outfit with white material on the front. Sort of color-blocked. I didn't notice bare shoulders. The day before she had bright turquoise top on.
If you watch her on YouTube (I just watched and looked for her) you'll see her row 2 aisle seat.

She's pretty agressive and almost started an altercation in the hall with GW.
The day before there was another woman there that almost had it out with her.
There has been no trouble in the hall amongst people waiting until she showed up.

I didn't see anyone with bare shoulders except one of the ladies to my right.
She has blonde hair, and kind of an older Pam Anderson. I liked her, she and her friend were fun to be around.

Hi Pasa,
Thanks for all the great posts. Yes there is a woman, young, brunette, shoulder length hair, wore an off the shoulder top and sits right behind JA's mom. I wondered top of this was JA's sister.

BREAKING NEWS! Janine Driver confirms her plans to fly in Tues to be in court on Wed. this week. And now I"m headed out to buy my lottery ticket.

Great news. Janine is very intuitive. Sharp.

Thanks for all the posts and pictures. I have enjoyed all the updates and know your heart is in it all. Enjoy the Rikki Lake show!

Here are two beautiful shots of Beth for you to forward.

:clap: Beautiful! One beautiful woman any network would be darn lucky to have. Thanks for letting us in on the goings on with Beth.

LOL...thanks for coming over! And you can take my posts over there..it's a victim friendly forum right? I give my permission! ;)

This is one of my questions for you too. The Justice for Travis Alexander facebook page has THOUSANDS of hungry people looking for juror's reactions. If it's OK, I'd like to post your observations over there, with credit to you and websleuths.com if they'd like it. I won't however, mention the "goody folder" Super Juan has simply because I don't want those thousands over here bugging you to no end!

Of course, it's OK, if you'd prefer I don't post your notes. :) No worries. I just feel so lucky that I'm able to read them.

PS-I guess I should ask Ms. PASA and other observers as well! I'm still only on page 9 and haven't read her's yet but thought I better get that out there too. Thanks again, Ladies.

Sparrow Ivy

Courtroom observers

Was there any discussion at happy hour regarding the bank statement? Considering it is for the period of June 1st-30th, 2008, I am very curious and wondering if anyone else is also curious that she had a Priceline purchase ($246.99) and Sacramento Airport purchase ($28.00)? This occurred before her mom rented the blue cobalt she was using to flee the law in July when she was arrested. Any ideas? Could she had been planning on driving or getting a ride to Sacramento to leave the country?

So many parts of her "stories" do not make sense but if I remember correctly, she told Det. Flores that she was having to turn in her Infinity for non-payment (and testified that after blowing up the BMW, she towed it on the back of the rental truck back to Yreka), why would someone who is strapped for money rent a car and not use the "free" car. It's not like she would be worried about putting miles on it or anything, unless she was worried it could be recognized?

I don't recall the statement being discussed other than it had 3 purchses for gas in Salt Lake City.
I did notice a gas purchase in Mesquite, Nevada which I thought may have been after she left Mesa on her way to SLC. I didn't see it long enough to write down all the details. I'm hoping to see a copy of the statement again.

She also said the BMW went to Wes's Auto in Mesa (interview with detective Flores). I don't know if it got fixed or what happened to it after. I went by Wes's a couple of months ago on the off chance it may still be there. It was not.

It was mentioned (on the other thread?) that the 28 dollars could be for an extra bag, or baggage fee.

it is really hard to find some info regarding sleuthers in the courtroom in this thread. Thanks for all of you being there, but this thread is for courtroom observations, no?
tyia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member