a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which book belongs to whom?

I'm going by A_News_Junkie's photo. Thanks for posting that photo.

From the 9am position going clockwise:

The LDS gal who was a guest on Dr Drew last night (not sure I can post her name), mine (blue ink), KCL's (on top) and Katie DDJ is the 7pm position.

HTH

I just tried catching up on YouTube from yesterdays questions. I saw the leopard outfit cougar lady. is she related to anyone on JAs side? Or just an observer? (eep! I wonder if she posts here..lol)
Seriously, who is the furry guy behind her family? I asked yesterday, but got lost in the super fast threads.
Maybe he's another Jodi visitor?

I have so much respect for Travis' family, they seem like such good people.
I just hate they ever had to be in this situation. I hope they'll get chances to say statements to JA.
She is dragging him through the mud, just as she threatened to do in her motions before trial.

And KatieCoo, and PASA, thank you for being there to report to us here!!

GW aka Leopard Lady supports the victim's family. She's there every day and has some interesting outfits. :)

I didn't see a furry guy yesterday, do you have a screen shot?

YW, glad my posts are of some use. :)

PASA, Ive put coffee on for you! :) Wakey wakey! lol

LOL! I was at the plant sale at the local arboretum. Wanted to get some good ones while it was members only day. :)

I am slow, so it may take a while to get my notes posted. :) Got 2 posts done, a couple more to go.

I'm open to questions too, and am better at answering than a play by play. :)

I posted about this on another thread. I wondered if she got her hair colored to show the jury just how different a person can look with a different hair color.
She does look pretty..

I hadn't thought of that. I just think it was time to have it done and she went with a little different shade. The color doesn't look much different on the feed. I didn't notice 'til I saw her in person.

That is so offensive when she does that. I was hoping a juror would do a followup on all the offensive **** she says.

"Please answer yes or no. Do you realize how it comes off as diminishing to the slaying of Mr. Alexander's when you say he 'passed away' or when you say you that after you left the house you were thinking 'oh crap' something bad happened. Especially when you say it in a tone as though you were ordering a Frappucino?"

I hope the jury asks: What is your definition of "passed" when you say "when Travis passed ..."? Did he pass a football? Did he pass gas? Did he pass his freeway exit? Did he, perhaps, pass the wrong woman?

When someone says someone has "passed", I think of a great-grandpa who dies peacefully in his sleep because it's just his time. Even someone in a coma, who clearly has some physical hardship going on, might "pass" in a sedated state, at least. IOW, they just sort of drift away ... Someone who has been shredded, sliced, stabbed, downright impaled, nearly decapitated, and then shot in the head as a final f-u by a berserk, vengeful ex-girlfriend has not "passed". He has been violently, brutally, agonizingly catapulted out of his life.

Thank you so much for these great observations, PASA!

Which jurors would you pick to do the deliberations? Your notes and Katiecoo's notes really give us an inside view of the jurors and courtroom. I love them.

Thanks again!

I for one have no respect for this man. It's interesting how he's being put out there as some sort of expert when all he did was get a murderer free in a most despicable and dishonest manner. He can say whatever he wants but I hope no one listens.

I'm with you on that one. I refuse to watch any show he's on. His face comes on, I get the remote and change the channel. :)

That duct tape on his arm has been bothering our group as to WHY is it there. Here in Louisiana we have debated that very question. Men in the room can't come up with a reason and all of them said there is nothing they would find sexual about that. Why put it there? It would have to be quite painful to pull it off and you can clearly see in the shower photos the red mark arcross his bicep. I guess just one more thing to add to the "we will never know" list.

I think I have the answer to the duct tape for once. If you are working out doing curls one can rip the bicep muscle. They sell a strap for this which supplies compression to the injury or area so no further muscle tear may occur.

i just had a little thought the other day. anyone notice how jodi went out of her way to say she doesn't share the mormon church's position on homosexuality? i found it odd because she said it a couple of times. is she sucking up to some guy on this jury she thinks is gay? possibly?

And what position to the mormon's take?

~ Respectfully snipped regarding jurors.

- Is juror #1 on first row closest to defendant ?
- Do we then move right to left when counting ?

- Juror #10 on back row "Barb" behind "Housewife" then continue on right to left?

I want to post my juror avatars in the order they are sitting in the jury box CORRECTLY THE 1st time to avoid any confusion.

Thank You to anyone that can confirm this for me. :seeya:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, 1-Church Lady is front row, Barb right behind her row 2.
Yep, move to the left.
First row is 9 people. Willy last on first row.
Artist last on second row.
HTH

Thanks for everyone keeping us updated on the insider view of the trial. :D

Unless you have dealt with a sociopath like JA, it is very hard to accept that someone pretty and feminine can be dead inside.

I had the misfortune to work with one. A long story but a workplace psychologist was engaged to run reconciliation (sociopath was always making formal complaints about coworkers) who said to me "did you see her expression when she was challenged? It is completely blank. This is an individual who does not share ordinary human emotions".

This woman was very scary, very much like JA with a really good front and quite charming when she wanted to be. She was eventually sacked but not before she'd spent 3 years wreaking havoc amongst a previously happy workplace.

She did it because she could...she gained no benefit from her problematic behaviour other than attention and some sort of personal satisfaction.

This woman had also legally changed her name, from something quite unique to "Susan Martin"...a very common, bland name.

She also had a husband who had died very young and to this day I wonder if she had a hand in that too.

She reminds me sooo much of JA. The superficial charm, the blank expressions, the inappropriate giggling, the complete lack of emotion when discussing the nasty things she'd done.

I have never actually dealt with a sociopath like this before, and believe me I've met some crazies over the years.

It is very very hard for ordinary human beings to figure out how they tick, what their motives are. Often it is pure mischief.

And I think he's on HLN Evening Express this afternoon.

Thanks for the warning. Remote ready to change channel when he comes on.

OK, back to my notes and next post, my break is over. LOL!

LOL! I was at the plant sale at the local arboretum. Wanted to get some good ones while it was members only day. :)

I'm open to questions too, and am better at answering than a play by play. :)

Did any of your "after party" :great: note-sharing include the question about Jodi's fingerprints not being on the shelf we *all wholeheartedly believe* she held onto while grabbing the gun?

Pasa, thanks so much...love reading your posts, so easy to follow and I feel like I'm in the courtroom, and know the jurors, I believe there is a mormon in the jury, if not two.

Did you notice Jodi crying over her suicide letters, and how did that play out in the courtroom, if at all?

Seemed to me, that she showed more emotion during this line of questioning than anything involving the murder, I guess caused it was about her! Ugh!

JM was masterful and how lucky you were to be able to witness such a Perry Mason moment in the courtroom, yes I watched Perry Mason, ha...anyways did the jury pick up on how important that was, as it was to all of us?

Do you think the jury is hearing so much about Matt Mcarthy (especially from JM) and has peaked their interest so much that they will ask a question about him? Opening up that whole magazine code mystery?

Oh, and I noticed on your post above about defense lurkers, do they lurk here to get information?

Oh my you made me spill my coffee lol
Lol can ya just hear. Nurmi crying! oh judge why are you de-edifying me like that! I feel like you are being contemporaneous with me ! And that laughing man over (points to Martinez) is annoying me.

Thanks for your great post

He also requests that his client have a green-wich for lunch.

I thought this forum was for the court visitors to report. Can we take all the other conversations to the other forum

Nurmi's questioning is nap-inducing. I'm bored and thinking it's just my luck to get in when it's his turn. :)
I notice Donavan isn't in the courtroom, where she usually sits is vacant.

Another side-bar, is this a stalling tactic by the defense?

ja's babbling again. Conversation started sentimentally but turned to phone-sex. WTH??
I wonder if she was sorry she didn't have that one on tape to use against him in life or after death. She's evil, pure and simple.

Ruh-roh... a cell phone rings in the gallery. I'm glad it's not mine. No one seems upset by it today. Last week a guy got removed for having one on.

I notice CEO scratching his beard. Not like an itch, self-soothing gesture? Where's Janine Driver? :)

Artist looking at his nails, Paul looking down.

I see Paul put another juror question in the basket. It was passed to him by one of the others. I didn't catch which juror it was.

Nancy taking notes as is tri-color.

I'll pick this up later, I marked where I left off. I'm in the middle of a heck of a storm... need to power down. I am sorry..

Nurmi's questioning is nap-inducing. I'm bored and thinking it's just my luck to get in when it's his turn. :)
I notice Donavan isn't in the courtroom, where she usually sits is vacant.

Another side-bar, is this a stalling tactic by the defense?

ja's babbling again. Conversation started sentimentally but turned to phone-sex. WTH??
I wonder if she was sorry she didn't have that one on tape to use against him in life or after death. She's evil, pure and simple.

Ruh-roh... a cell phone rings in the gallery. I'm glad it's not mine. No one seems upset by it today. Last week a guy got removed for having one on.

I notice CEO scratching his beard. Not like an itch, self-soothing gesture? Where's Janine Driver? :)

Artist looking at his nails, Paul looking down.

I see Paul put another juror question in the basket. It was passed to him by one of the others. I didn't catch which juror it was.

Nancy taking notes as is tri-color.

I'll pick this up later, I marked where I left off. I'm in the middle of a heck of a storm... need to power down. I am sorry..
Be safe!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member