a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the jury be with Juan? Since when is a lawyer allowed to hob-knob with the jury away from proceedings?

Oh. Wait a sec. Do you mean, they are WITH HIM as far as agreeing with him?

(Insert head scratch)

Why would the jury be with Juan? Since when is a lawyer allowed to hob-knob with the jury away from proceedings?

(Insert head scratch)

Yeah , Juan took the jurors to lunch at Hooters. (insert sarc). Of course, she meant the jurors appear to be agreeing with Juan.

KCL and PASA:

just wondering if there have been any comments on-

"Those are two questions." JA to JM when he asked her a compound question and NM did not object.

JA suggesting that TA could have been holding the knife after JA shot him.

JA suggesting that TA's throat was not slit in the photo time stamped 5:32:16.

(Insert head scratch)

Juan doesn't interact what so ever with the jury. He pretty much keeps to himself when he passes in the hall. I have seen him leave with Detective Flores at the end of the day.

When in the courtroom he's all business. The defense side on the other hand... not so much. MOO

Yeah , Juan took the jurors to lunch at Hooters. (insert sarc). Of course, she meant the jurors appear to be agreeing with Juan.

Actually, Juan asked me to make sure all my coworkers at the strip club knew that he was bringing the male jurors out tonight. Free drinks and first lapdance is 1/2 off! (offer applies only to certified jurors)

P.S. Joke!

Katiecoolady, I appreciate the respect that you are showing to Janine Driver and Beth Karas. They are both so good at what they do, and have put a lot of time and effort into doing it. I become giddy when I meet people who have accomplished a lot in my chosen field, as well. That's awesome that you are bringing us into your excitement! Thanks is not enough. :)

ETA: Thanks mods for a quick post deletion earlier!

But reading: "The jury is with Juan" isn't as obvious as you think. It took me to ask that question to realize, that's probably not what she meant. Anyway.....

A body language expert is saying this?
Yeah. Okay. Whatever.

Most people think the jury is siding with the State because it's the most logical path to take.

Say, does this body language expert have any idea as to when Jodi will get off the stand based on her constant swiveling of said-chair?

But reading: "The jury is with Juan" isn't as obvious as you think. It took me to ask that question to realize, that's probably not what she meant. Anyway.....
Alrighty

Yeah. Okay. Whatever.
Alrighty

Most people think the jury is siding with the State because it's the most logical path to take.
Alrighty

Say, does this body language expert have any idea as to when Jodi will get off the stand based on her constant swiveling of said-chair?
I think Miss Cleo should answer that.

ETA: :truce:

Shoot been posting in the wrong thread ANJ check your email at lunch w Janine and have a pic omg this is soooo amazing and informative!

I was watching interviews with people trying to get in and they were admitting they were really there to see Juan.
:floorlaugh:

Can't blame them.

(Insert head scratch)

I really need to clarify this? With him meaning not opposing him per janine

Yeah. Okay. Whatever.

I would not think so. She's just a body language expert.

Yeah. Okay. Whatever.

It is not Jodi's decision when she gets off the stand. I welcome anyone who doesn't dig the body language stuff like I do to scroll on by- its all about Janine for me today

One time announcement: Katiecoolady has the honor of being with Janine Driver today. She has sent me one pic so far and I expect more. All pics will be posted in this thread: KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
(Title of thread: KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread)

So, for those interested - check back there for any new photos.

Here is the lunch photo from today: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

One time announcement: Katiecoolady has the honor of being with Janine Driver today. She has sent me one pic so far and I expect more. All pics will be posted in this thread: KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
(Title of thread: KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread)

So, for those interested - check back there for any new photos.

Here is the lunch photo from today: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread
Awesomely cooooool pic!!! :)

Were you mimicking the men in the jury who have been doing the "thinker pose" (per your reports, KCL)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns