a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG forgot to say Janine bought ALL of our dinner. can you believe that? Now I gotta go or I'm never gonna get to work.

KCL sending positive thoughts and positive energy your way. I honestly think JD was there just when you needed her.

Thank you everyone for the love and support. My bro woke me up a few min ago telling me he was going to get some breakfast at jack in the box next door...walking (I took away his keys last night as he disappeared, driving for 7 hrs yesterday aimlessly- a pattern when he's really sick-). He asked if he could stay with me until he gets better..another good sign. He will see a dr. today and get a med change. He's hallucinating bad ..just caught him yelling in my carport. It's likely he'll be hospitalized today...if there's a bed anywhere. My home has turned in to a psych hospital many times...maybe this is why I had all those years working and managing one before my brother got sick..to prepare me for this. It doesn't scare me but it does my neighbors. Sigh...

Gonna try and get a little more sleep before work then take him to the dr. I'll finish my notes when he's hopefully crashed this afternoon. You guys who've been around this stuff know what I mean. This is the sweetest person you'd ever meet who's plagued with illness vs a evil demon sociopath like Jodi Arias who tried to,play the "sick" card in many ways...while destroying everyone around her. I can't wait to see this "beezy" (thanks PASA) locked up,forever.

Lovin' the notes, thanks so much for taking us into the courtroom and letting us see the trial through your eyes.

I hope your brother is better today, keeping him and you in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you everyone for the love and support. My bro woke me up a few min ago telling me he was going to get some breakfast at jack in the box next door...walking (I took away his keys last night as he disappeared, driving for 7 hrs yesterday aimlessly- a pattern when he's really sick-). He asked if he could stay with me until he gets better..another good sign. He will see a dr. today and get a med change. He's hallucinating bad ..just caught him yelling in my carport. It's likely he'll be hospitalized today...if there's a bed anywhere. My home has turned in to a psych hospital many times...maybe this is why I had all those years working and managing one before my brother got sick..to prepare me for this. It doesn't scare me but it does my neighbors. Sigh...

Gonna try and get a little more sleep before work then take him to the dr. I'll finish my notes when he's hopefully crashed this afternoon. You guys who've been around this stuff know what I mean. This is the sweetest person you'd ever meet who's plagued with illness vs a evil demon sociopath like Jodi Arias who tried to,play the "sick" card in many ways...while destroying everyone around her. I can't wait to see this "beezy" (thanks PASA) locked up,forever.
Hi katie
Praying for your dear brother! I totally understand ! I worked as a mental health counselor at a facility that housed clients with various mental health issues. We provided a safe inviroment for client. Monitoring their medications! And a few other services.

KCL, PASA, and any other AZ folks...I will be in Phoenix next week. Will prob try to get in to courtroom for at least one day, then might lounge by pool in lovely weather with live stream on, lol. Would LOVE to meet up for a happy hour (or more) with y'all, and any other WSers in the area! :)

PASA, are you going to trial today?

I know I sound like a star crazed fan and I guess I kind of am but let me tell you this. She (and others) are teaching me to learn to be more confident in the very skill that the lack thereof got my sister killed. Being able to feel more confident in my ability to see deception.
Very good! Gavin DeBecker (security maven to the stars and famous author) has lectured about this very subject and written about it in at least one book ("The Gift of Fear") and talked about it on Oprah and other shows over the years. He educates everyone that we humans are born with the gift of intuition...a "gut level feeling" to put it another way, that stays tuned in and alerts us. We can use various names for it: "hinky meter," "feeling in the pit of my stomach," that "uh oh" feeling, etc.

Our only job is to listen to it and trust it. It's when we don't that we can get into deep doo-doo. {I know when I haven't listened to it or trusted it it's been to my detriment.} :rocker:

I can't bold on my iPad but I definitely think he's gonna hammer that defensive wound/back wound stuff hard in rebuttal. As JD said last night "he's just teeing up the ball". Why hammer HER with it anyway? She's not credible. I'd like to see him ask ms laviolette what she thinks about stabbing someone in the back 9 times as related to self defense...hmmmmm?

Beth said she thought the experts would all show up next week so not sure who's on deck for today. Thank God it's not Jodi.

I'm interested to see how laviolette spins the back stabbing and cutting his throat when he's already near death and not a threat.

I'm disappointed that she is someone who is supposed to be on the side of the victim, yet te$tifying on behalf of the abuser.

I'm going back and forth whether to try and go downtown today. Part of me wants to and another part is too old and tired. :)

I'm so sorry this is on your plate, but thank goodness your brother wants help. You and your brother are in my prayers.

KCL, PASA, and any other AZ folks...I will be in Phoenix next week. Will prob try to get in to courtroom for at least one day, then might lounge by pool in lovely weather with live stream on, lol. Would LOVE to meet up for a happy hour (or more) with y'all, and any other WSers in the area! :)

I think I'll stay home today, kind of wrung out from last night.

It warmed up pretty quickly from last week. 90's today. Mid-80's forecast for next week.

Cool! Let us know what day you plan to go to trial and I'll do my best to be there.
Any local WSers interested? LMK. :)

Reason to be happy today: I will NEVER AGAIN be forced to watch JA take a seat and immediately pour water into a styrofoam cup.

katiecoolady, Once again I'm in awe of your selfless sharing for all of us!
Thank you! Thank you!
I so appreciate this as I know everyone here does!

I am so sorry for the upset you're enduring over your brother. I understand what that's like, as I too have a dear family member who suffers the same.
Please know you and your brother are in my thoughts and in my prayers. Thank you for being you!

Ok sometimes I do feel like i live in a life that is laced with magic and serendipity. Yes with all that's happened I do feel that way.

Today for example I rush in to work , every last one of my clients either no showed or had to change or messed up their appt so had to reschedule thus opening up my entire day. This is very rare as its kind of hard to get an appt with me esp now. Jumping from Janine to psych crisis to helping people feel calm and well seemed huge and I'm a pretty good shifter so the Universe hooked me up.

So waiting for the crisis team to get back to me about where when etc to take my bro and him resting quietly on my couch I sneak over to MY emergency room. A stellar little crepe bar where I know the chef and he asked me what was goin on and I jokingly said I was using him as my ER and he sent me out a free plate of comfort food which I'm gonna dig in to here in a min after enjoying my pour over coffee and cream.

So as I'm sitting here I get texts from some of my peeps heading in to court for Travis family.

Julie's friend JL I will call her is just an amazing person. She's in the chin grab lunch pose. Yesterday while we were at court she got a text from one of HER friends asking what my name was as she knew Cindy. She was even interviewed by the cops back then, what a freaky small world! JL just texted me..she's getting in and will send any good notes. I'll pass along. How small worldish is THAT? We're setting up a dinner so I can see Cindy's friend again. Wow.

Ok back to reading. I have so many tears on the surface today and they will be releasing...

Reason to be happy today: I will NEVER AGAIN be forced to watch JA take a seat and immediately pour water into a styrofoam cup.

I asked JD to read that but forgot to revisit it. I will though oh yes I will.

Oh we will...just keep us posted. JD back in the house next week too. Whoa.

Waiting to get in. Chances look pretty good.
Wasn't going but changed my mind

Will take notes if anything interesting happens

I asked JD to read that but forgot to revisit it. I will though oh yes I will.

Are you referring to the weird way she holds the water cup, or just the ritual pouring. I'm interested in the affected way she holds the cup.

Ok picking up where I left off.

First I was confused about those neck pics. I do know JM picked up a manila folder on his desk and started opening it...then "Judge may we approach?" from Nurmi then the envelope never got fully opened. He did have a big stack of other photos at the ready on his desk and occasionally flipping through them to use. That's where I saw him pick up the back photo and hand photo actually went on the screen for a minute but he switched gears and didn't pursue it (it was up there though).

Ok back to my notes:

I will admit I didn't take as many good notes as usual as I was observing Janine and interacting with her today so..ya get what ya get.;)

JD shakes her head when I mention my "fantasy foreman" as CEO. I didn't ever quite get an explanation for that...there was so much to talk about.

JD saw 6 people on the back row put hands to face all at the same second which is why she hit my leg (I'm really not sure exactly what provoked this in testimony...I will post if/when I remember).

"according to your story...." is how JM keeps opening questions...love that.

THIS is so much better than his original cross of her.

JD thinks this jury likes JM.

Asked JD to check out tri color and Maureen.

Early lunch at 11:30 then reconvene at 1:15. Dayum that went fast.

Back from lunch:

Back in court..another technical difficulty.

JA takes the stand wearing her jacket then immediately removes it...wth with that?

jd coming back Mon, Tues, Wed next week.

Judge over ruling as many of Nurmi's objections as sustaining (that's not u sual). General feeling they are just trying to get her off the stand today.

He's staying on this knife==GOOD.

"you remember screaming then away you went.." LOL

Maureen is way in to her navel intelligence...looking directly at her today.

Juan is very very clear with all her obfuscation today.

Presuming she did things like gas cans (not totally sure what that refers to but I wrote it).

Ask her if she has a gas receipt from post murder trip to Hoover Dam!

(me asking him to ask her lol).

"in this fog of yours, you manipulated didn't you?"

She's got her baby voice back on again today. Ugh.

"I'm not asking you to give this long answer" SNap...JM again on FIRE

Paul Rudd increased writing during gun testimony..maybe he's our gun owner. A lot of flipping through his notes.

Another juror question lands in the basket.

CEO WAY attentive.

Janine looked at me bug eyed when she said to JM "you phrased it that way" (like did you just hear that?).

JD noticing Paul Rudd hand in fist....he's now yawning and stretching.

"I did my best to appear that way" JA says. Yes, it's all about appearance for you isn't it you sociopath?

JA takes her jacket off after the jury enters so that the jury can't see her zap belt!!:seeya:

Are you referring to the weird way she holds the water cup, or just the ritual pouring. I'm interested in the affected way she holds the cup.
I pointed that out a while ago. JA - look at me... look at my hand.... look at my bent finger. Who lifts their cup, rotates their hand/wrist so knuckles face foward to take a drink. It's not normal!

Waiting to get in. Chances look pretty good.
Wasn't going but changed my mind

Will take notes if anything interesting happens

Good luck PASA- sending you good vibes, strength, and love!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay