a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL

You and JD must have really hit it off. She seemed very giddy last night on DD and you are just thrilled. You have a huge heart and deserve to be happy! My prayers are with you and your brother. Thanks for sharing your life and stories with all of us.

My avatar is a tribute to you guys. Hope you like it. :)

:moo:
KCL

You and JD must have really hit it off. She seemed very giddy last night on DD and you are just thrilled. You have a huge heart and deserve to be happy! My prayers are with you and your brother. Thanks for sharing your life and stories with all of us.

My avatar is a tribute to you guys. Hope you like it. :)

Omg the chin grab!!! Love it!!!

Katiecoolady, Seems like our angels constantly prepare us for each moment of our day. There are not too many days that I dont think about Syncronicity...The timing of all that occurs. Your angels have you in their hands.

One of my nephews has schitzophrenia. He is the kindest most gentle person I have ever met and an incredible guitarist. Praying that your brother gets the help he needs.

Blessings to both of you.

Katiecoolady, Seems like our angels constantly prepare us for each moment of our day. There are not too many days that I dont think about Syncronicity...The timing of all that occurs. Your angels have you in their hands.

One of my nephews has schitzophrenia. He is the kindest most gentle person I have ever met and an incredible guitarist. Praying that your brother gets the help he needs.

Blessings to both of you.

Thank you- after over two hours in a waiting room I'm now breaking down and he's getting worse. I hate our healthcare system. Next stop Mexico to just buy some damn meds to have them on hand. This sucks.

Reason to be happy today: I will NEVER AGAIN be forced to watch JA take a seat and immediately pour water into a styrofoam cup.

And never again shall we listen as she slams the carafe of water down, violently removes her jacket, pushes her glasses to her face, show off her "bent finger," run her big mitt-hands through her hair or over her face and never have to wonder who the heck she is smirking at with a vacant face.

Sliding in just to say congrats to PASA for getting into court today. Do not care about notes, I'm simply thrilled her attempts have paid off and she gets another day in the action. Hoping the expert does not put her to sleep as he is already doing for me and I am listening while doing other work. :eek:

Hang in there Pasa :seeya:

Thank you- after over two hours in a waiting room I'm now breaking down and he's getting worse. I hate our healthcare system. Next stop Mexico to just buy some damn meds to have them on hand. This sucks.

I am so sorry sugar..I will continue to pray for you both.

My observation from the feed I am watching of Nurmi's body language with his murdering client is that he feels very "detached" from her. He faces away from her and does not even seem to notice her sitting there. Would love to her JD's take on this. For those inside courtroom, does he ever talk to her??

KCL, hang in there. Sending you positive energy!

Dying to know what the jury is doing during Gus jr.'s "testimony".

PASA,

I saw you in the courtroom! And no you weren't chewing gum or hunting for cough drops, though you were looking down and taking notes.

At least this testimony is fairly interesting...more interesting than I was expecting by 200%.

I have to hand it to you PASA! Kudos for sitting through this drivel. That poor family. I just wish I could fly out there and give the family and all of you a big hug. I guess I will send it through WS. I am so appalled he is comparing her to police officers and our military. :furious:

KCL, you are the one who could have PTSD after your sister's murder and sitting through all of these trials of murderers that did not care about human life.

I am just rambling. Love you guys!

BTW just saw the Court reporter yawning. I think he is suffering from PTSD!

Sending up prayers for you and your brother, Katie. I wish our health care system made a difficult time easier for you both. I am so glad that he knows that he is surrounded by your love and strength in times of crisis.

Thank you so much for sharing all that you have been sharing with us. You write with emotion and I feel the giddiness over your new friendship with JD, your compassion for Travis' family etc. I would definitely read a book if you wrote. I love reading all of the people who visit the courtroom's post (waves to PASA, Anita and others).

I echo those who say make sure to take care of yourself. You have had quite the week. Make sure to get a good night's rest if you can.

Hugs, prayers and peace!

I pointed that out a while ago. JA - look at me... look at my hand.... look at my bent finger. Who lifts their cup, rotates their hand/wrist so knuckles face foward to take a drink. It's not normal!

BUT...she was definitely using only her right hand at the def table today to do the water and cup thing...

Cannot believe Ms. flat affect was laughing and smiling at the end of court today! Having a nice little moment with Squirmy Nurmi the Wormy(snake):furious:

Are you referring to the weird way she holds the water cup, or just the ritual pouring. I'm interested in the affected way she holds the cup.

For me it's just the ritualistic 'pull out chair - sit in chair- pick up pitcher - pour water into cup - take small sip'...even when the microphone is on and there's NO OTHER noise in the courtroom, doesn't matter - must be done.. I'd feel so awkward, maybe wait till a sidebar...With NOTHING else happening & knowing this is on national TV..it's just weird.

Poor Pasa! This afternoon must have been mind-numbing and she couldn't hit the 'mute' button. Were the jury members tearing pages out of their notebooks and using them to spell S.O.S in letters large enough to be seen by low flying aircraft? I would have.

Poor Pasa! This afternoon must have been mind-numbing and she couldn't hit the 'mute' button. Were the jury members tearing pages out of their notebooks and using them to spell S.O.S in letters large enough to bee seen by low flying aircraft? I would have.

I needed that lol

I have to hand it to you PASA! Kudos for sitting through this drivel. That poor family. I just wish I could fly out there and give the family and all of you a big hug. I guess I will send it through WS. I am so appalled he is comparing her to police officers and our military. :furious:

KCL, you are the one who could have PTSD after your sister's murder and sitting through all of these trials of murderers that did not care about human life.

I am just rambling. Love you guys!

BTW just saw the Court reporter yawning. I think he is suffering from PTSD!

I have recovered from PTSD and I treat vets with it for free. So arias insulting a whole new group of truly vulnerable people along with her attorneys just adds a whole new level of thinking this jury will sentence her to death. I write this sitting for 6 hrs in a psych ER getting my brother admitted surrounded by true mental illness. Shame on them all wrapping this evil in illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member