a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it might have something to do with the angle of the knife wounds. "This stabbling was clearly the work of a right handed person!" (said in Perry Mason voice)

I would have to disagree. There was a gentleman on HLN today explaining the stab wounds. To demonstrate his point he used a dummy with a tshirt on. On the tshirt and on the back of the head of the dummy were red pieces of tape showing each stab wound. The wounds mostly looked like this -- / / / /. To me that looks like a left handed left sided slice or stab wound.

I have a question for anyone who has a part in their hair. If you part your hair on the right side, do you ever part it on the left side? Anytime I ever tried to do this, my roots?, hair follicles?, or head got sore.

I noticed something today, so looked into it. When Jodie sat at the DT the day they were showing the pics of the crime scene, Jodie's hair was parted on the right side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. When Jodie is on the witness stand, she parted her hair on the left side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. Wish her hair would all fall out so she would stop all these little tricks to hide from the jury.

Noticed that a long time ago....and I agree it would be hard to move it back and forth as the hair seems to get trained to go in a certain direction after a while. It appears that she's not had a part previously judging by the photos shown everywhere. So it's probably easier for her at this point. After wearing my hair in a center part thru my teens and twenties, it still wants to part there.

:QUOTE=Dmacky;9078303]I saw her writing today with her RIGHT HAND and it was very natural. Did Jodi tell us all a lie :what: I am shocked. I am without words. I cannot believe she told us a FIB.

Could it have something to do with the stab wounds and the entrance to TA's body? A Ninja would most likely be right handed, but her supposedly being left handed, she couldn't have inflicted the wounds? Who the heck knows![/QUOTE]

She seems to be pretty strong with both arms ...picture of headstand...especially since she testified that when TA body slammed her...another lie....that it hurt her shoulder and her shoulder still hurts her. Yeah and that is why she is doing headstands...6 weeks after his murder. I think she is plenty strong enough to murder with the knife with either hand. IMO

Yep...we all know that rage can create great strength.

Oh and I apologize for my posting here. I'm gonna stop now. This thread is supposed to be for the court watchers not me to ramble.

Can't wait til they do so.

I'm left-handed, and I have always parted my hair on the right. It's easier to comb or brush my hair to the left.

I'm left-handed, and I have always parted my hair on the right. It's easier to comb or brush my hair to the left.

I never knew parting your hair from one side to the other kept it from coming out at the part. I'm the same as you, left handed and parted on the right. Tomorrow is a new day, I'm parting it on the left!

Katie (or PASA if you made it today) :seeya:

I noticed Jodi looked disgustingly proud and acting as if she was starring in her own movie today. Did you notice any change in her sick demeanor after recess/her reviewing the juror's questions? (Just trying to get a taste of what the questions may or may not have shown about what the juror's are thinking...)

Thank you!!!!!! :heartbeat:

I missed alot of the trial and have been catching up on youtube. Jodi tried her hand at witness tampering. She was giving magazines to someone. A sgt. or guard saw notes she wrote on the pages very close to the fold on the inside of the magazine. If she can get someone to slip something to her, shell do it.

Keeping in mind her ease at lying, I don't think she took anything. I think it was a test. She acts as if she's putting something in her mouth and then reaches for the water.
I can't help thinking this is her way of testing just who is watching her and if there is a camera aimed specifically on her. She may be acting like she's taking a pill just to see what she can get away with.

She is so devious, I can't even believe what I'm seeing when I'm seeing her.

:what:

I saw there were over 100 questions, is that really true? Hearing that there was not much note writing during JM's cross, that only tells me they were asking questions during Direct so hoping they don't believe what he's spewing just like they didn't believe JA's testimony.

Yes! She premeditated it! Glad you saw too :)

Part hair on left when needing to hide face from jury while she was on the stand (pretending to be traumatized by the CS photo's that she's seen a thousand times.) Pull it back with a 5yr olds barrette while telling her life story, starting at the age of 7, so they can see her whole face.. (Geeeze that torture to listen to) Now, there she sits at the table with her part on the left again, licking her lips and rolling her eyes.

I did notice a couple days ago that the photos of her when she had blond hair, her hair part was right to left, then on the stand with the brown hair, her part seems mostly left to right. But maybe she changes her part depending on her mood.

I have a question for anyone who has a part in their hair. If you part your hair on the right side, do you ever part it on the left side? Anytime I ever tried to do this, my roots?, hair follicles?, or head got sore.

I noticed something today, so looked into it. When Jodie sat at the DT the day they were showing the pics of the crime scene, Jodie's hair was parted on the right side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. When Jodie is on the witness stand, she parted her hair on the left side, so her hair could fall forward and hide her face from the jury. Wish her hair would all fall out so she would stop all these little tricks to hide from the jury.

----------
Hi, yes it does hurt to part on the other side..must add~ I think the groundhog was drunk! its cold as a welldiggers a&& here in Ohio. :seeya:

I did notice a couple days ago that the photos of her when she had blond hair, her hair part was right to left, then on the stand with the brown hair, her part seems mostly left to right. But maybe she changes her part depending on her mood.

Maybe it depends on which hand is dominant that day.

I would have to disagree. There was a gentleman on HLN today explaining the stab wounds. To demonstrate his point he used a dummy with a tshirt on. On the tshirt and on the back of the head of the dummy were red pieces of tape showing each stab wound. The wounds mostly looked like this -- / / / /. To me that looks like a left handed left sided slice or stab wound.

This stuff fascinates and astounds me! The stuff/info they can learn by looking at a crime scene/victim is a true science PLUS art! I think you have to have a tilt in the direction to say, "Well, let's do this to see if we can get a projection or path." I remember Darlie Routier, Micheal Peterson, etc and the footprints, wash-up and 1,000s upon 1,000s of pieces of evidence they took. The wheels of justice seemed to have taken a huge leap in the last 100 years IMHO with what they can do to get results. It still trips me out about using super glue to get prints off of linoleum and other surfaces! :twocents:

Little Peggy March lived practically around the corner from me. We didn't go to school together - she went to Lansdale Catholic High (in Lansdale, PA) - me - North Penn High School, also in the same town. OTOH, I did go to school with John Oates of Hall & Oates!
My Aunt and Uncle and cousins lived in Lansdale, PA and as a youngster spent my summers with them. One summer the house was abuzz with excitement because some celebrity was coming to take Japanese elocution lessons for an upcoming tour. Don't you know it was Peggy March gearing up for her concert tour in Japan. My Aunt coached her on her Japanese pronunciation of the lyrics to her songs and that song happened to be one of the tunes. Another of her songs is It's My Party. Small world ChinaBlue!

Keeping in mind her ease at lying, I don't think she took anything. I think it was a test. She acts as if she's putting something in her mouth and then reaches for the water.
I can't help thinking this is her way of testing just who is watching her and if there is a camera aimed specifically on her. She may be acting like she's taking a pill just to see what she can get away with.

She is so devious, I can't even believe what I'm seeing when I'm seeing her.

:what:

I have to agree with you. She is devious. She belongs in isolation wheather she gets the death penalty or not. Otherwise, she will turn the inmates into chess pieces and the games continue. This which complained on the stand that her cell is smaller than Travises closet. I think that was a gab at TA family. Her family smirks, laugh, and giggles. A bunch of misfits and fools.

I saw there were over 100 questions, is that really true? Hearing that there was not much note writing during JM's cross, that only tells me they were asking questions during Direct so hoping they don't believe what he's spewing just like they didn't believe JA's testimony.

100 questions. What are they doing? This fool is getting 250 dollars an hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela