a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about this in the shower today (ok, that sounds kind of weird, but I was) do the jurors leave their notebooks on their chairs every day after court? Are they completely private? If I was on the jury, for most of Nurmis' BS, my notebook would be full of doodles.

They walk out of court with them. I don't know where they go after that. They each have a 3 ring binder plus a notepad for taking notes--wait now I'm having a brain spasm. I have memory of seeing them walk out without them but that might just be on breaks. I do see them walking inand out with them beginning /end of day. Maybe a legal eagle in here knows what happens with them...

You know you would think so. I wasn't there that day but was informed she was busted passing stuff from JA to her Mom(drawings?). Taht's all I know!

To sell on EBay? :banghead:

JA probably is more productive now in jail, $$$$$$$$$/work wise, than at any other time in her miserable life.

HLN is replaying "ALL" (they said) of the interrogation videos right now. Hopefully someone will post online soon...i'm not good at that. They are calling it HLN - The Police Tapes

thx brouhaha! -- :seeya:

They walk out of court with them. I don't know where they go after that. They each have a 3 ring binder plus a notepad for taking notes--wait now I'm having a brain spasm. I have memory of seeing them walk out without them but that might just be on breaks. I do see them walking inand out with them beginning /end of day. Maybe a legal eagle in here knows what happens with them...

In some other courts, they hand them in and the books are locked in a safe until next court day. Same here? I dunno.

Katie, we know the date & time of day this happened..what time does does the sun go down in June out there?

IMO, she had to have been covered in blood - what's your opinion as to how she got out of the house & into her car (which wasn't parked in the garage, but I assume the driveway, no?) without being seen? It's a neighborhood, and in June at 6 o 6:30pm, most neighborhoods have kids on bikes, mom's walking strollers, etc.. how'd she avoid being seen by anyone?

I don't think she was covered in blood. She showered with Travis after she dragged him back in there. She was only bleeding from the cuts she sustained...IMO

Katie, we know the date & time of day this happened..what time does does the sun go down in June out there?

IMO, she had to have been covered in blood - what's your opinion as to how she got out of the house & into her car (which wasn't parked in the garage, but I assume the driveway, no?) without being seen? It's a neighborhood, and in June at 6 o 6:30pm, most neighborhoods have kids on bikes, mom's walking strollers, etc.. how'd she avoid being seen by anyone?

LATE! Much later than that. It was light out then. IMO she was NOT "covered in blood" when she left that house. She was well prepared. She had a plan to clean herself up and change of clothes. She would have been covered in blood after that extremely bloody attack and had to clean her own self, her body, her hair, get rid of her murder outfit and change clothes and get in that car in a way it was not COVERED in blood itself.

The houses are very very close together. So she just calmly walked out of that house all la dee da after murdering him and drove away. Psycho Killer.

To sell on EBay? :banghead:

JA probably is more productive now in jail, $$$$$$$$$/work wise, than at any other time in her miserable life.

I think if they caught her with pictures they should be evidence that she really doesn't give a flip about being on trial for her life.

I'll bet he would, too ! Seriously now, in watching Dr. Samuels, there is something off with this guy. I felt like time warp back to the 70's....and he is of the last century. His false superiority was unbelievable. Only he has the advanced knowledge to interpret raw data, etc. etc. Pffffft. What an insult to the jury.

Like someone who's real skill is sounding superior in his speech, appearing authoritative, and using a couple of big words. The best moment was when he used the word "speculate" and Juan blasted him with 'making it up'. He tried to holler something about medical judgement, but when Juan said 'speculate', he got quiet, and his eyes darted straight over to JW...THAT was hilarious...I laugh out loud every time they show that clip...:)

I think if they caught her with pictures they should be evidence that she really doesn't give a flip about being on trial for her life.

I wonder if she did the one that some posters thought looked like TA's sister during court? They did have coloured pencils at the DT desk.

Word from Hillary Wilcox - Travis's Sister

I know many of you are using a blue ribbon as their avatar and such and I just wanted to pass along a note from Travis's Sis, Hillary. She wrote on the Justice for Travis fb page we have (almost 29,000 strong now)! The family often comes to that page and occasionally posts, but it does matter what we do! I guess they are finding blue ribbons around trees now! Isn't that awesome? :)

My heart is filled with overwhelming gratitude to all you amazing people. It brought tears to my eyes to see how many people have changed there profile picture to the blue ribbon and the many blue ribbons hanging on homes and trees. Thank you ALL for you loving support! It truly has been a blessing to my family to have so much support. My brother truly was an amazing person and I wish all of you could have known him. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! With all my love, Hillary

I have gotten there early and watched other trials going on in the courtroom before this trial starts. it's very disorienting. I was thinking "wait a minute, she's OUR Judge!". To even see other lawyers up there is disorienting! That courtroom gets a lot of action. I was shocked one day to hear a conflict involving Martinez and another case? Are you kidding me? He's got another case right now? How is THAT possible?
I can't imagine..especially considering his mental grasp on EVERY aspect & detail of this case! I can't remember what I had for breakfast, and this guy knows more about JA's secret life from age 17 to this morning than she does.

HLN is replaying "ALL" (they said) of the interrogation videos right now. Hopefully someone will post online soon...i'm not good at that. They are calling it HLN - The Police Tapes
Most of what they are showing is already on Youtube. Search for Jodi Arias interrogation.

Be prepared to cry before reading this... a message from Tanisha Alexander posted on the Justice for Travis Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis/posts/447419125334235

A message to you all, from Travis' sister:

To the supporters of Travis and Our family,
I just want to express how grateful Our family is to all of you for the loving support you have all shown us. Whether it's been support thru these pages, or thru your prayers, or thru sending us donations for our travel expenses, or thru sending us messages on facebook, or sending us Cards , Drawings of Travis, or making us Jewelry , quilts or gift cards and sending to them thru my PO box,... or if its you coming to court and showing support, or thru tying your blue ribbons around trees, mailboxes, or by you wearing your blue ribbons , even your children showing support by setting up on the side of the street and doing a lemonade stand to help raise us money for our expenses in the hope we see Justice for Travis. Whatever it is that you have done to show us support, I can't even express how many tears have ran down my face , even as I write this, because my heart feels so much love from all of you, so much gratitude, so many people who are strangers who I've never met and never will meet her on earth, still showing so much love... I just want you to know you are all a part of my families love, pain, and endurance. You have all been here for us and we feel your love, we feel your sacrifice, we feel your support, and we Know Our Heavenly Father hears your prayers and He will not let us down, it's our faith in him and Jesus Christ that we will see Justice for Travis and feel the love The Lord has for us. We are all blessed that thru the Atonement we will return to live With Our Heavenly father, Jesus Christ, and our Eternal families again. I look forward to living with my parents again, I look forward to living with My Brother TRAVIS again, I look forward to giving him the biggest hug I can think of giving , I look forward to as I'm passing out of this life into the next life hearing him sing as I'm arriving there, I look forward to meeting you all in Heaven someday, and I know I will see you there. Travis will see you there and hug each one of you for showing his family love thru these hard days. Travis will greet you there and he will be gearing up to make you laugh and smile and make you feel the Love he has for all of you!
Until then I will continue to feel your love in my heart, and continue to pay it forward, I will continue to pray that there is soon Justice for Our family and for our sweet brother Travis. I have received cards, gifts, donations , drawings, etc..and I have sent out and will continue to send out thank you cards for what Our family has gotten in My PO box. You have brighten up our days, and I know the Lord will bless you and your family with Love and happiness.
Thank you all, With Love, Tanisha Sorenson

I wonder if she did the one that some posters thought looked like TA's sister during court? They did have coloured pencils at the DT desk.

She did the Snow white one with the black eye for sure.

I agree. I think she's trying to appear as if she isn't worried. After all, no jury will convict her.
Just shows what a sociopath she really is..how in the world would one not be on the floor, under the table rocking in a fetal position after hearing those juror questions??
Or at the very least a bit choked up seeing the probability of being found guilty and sentenced to death moving in closer by the day. But hey, 'someone's flirting!' Just..wow..

Word from Hillary Wilcox - Travis's Sister

I know many of you are using a blue ribbon as their avatar and such and I just wanted to pass along a note from Travis's Sis, Hillary. She wrote on the Justice for Travis fb page we have (almost 29,000 strong now)! The family often comes to that page and occasionally posts, but it does matter what we do! I guess they are finding blue ribbons around trees now! Isn't that awesome? :)

My heart is filled with overwhelming gratitude to all you amazing people. It brought tears to my eyes to see how many people have changed there profile picture to the blue ribbon and the many blue ribbons hanging on homes and trees. Thank you ALL for you loving support! It truly has been a blessing to my family to have so much support. My brother truly was an amazing person and I wish all of you could have known him. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! With all my love, Hillary

Thanks for posting this :) Do you know if it's okay for us to borrow the ribbons I've seen there ( with different country flags) and use it here and/ or anywhere out of the FB page? TIA

I'm so grateful to the court observers for sharing your notes with us; it's very kind of you. Thank you so much!

I had jury duty last month and we took our notepads back into the jury room with us and just left them on the table. The jury room would be locked at night and our notepads were right where we left them when we came in in the morning.

Thanks for that!

I had jury duty last month and we took our notepads back into the jury room with us and just left them on the table. The jury room would be locked at night and our notepads were right where we left them when we came in in the morning.

Asked and answered. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members