a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - If the DV expert is the last witness, then the DT subpoenaed Skye and Chris Hughes for spite. Not that I am shocked by this.

I don't think JA wanted them or Dave Hall in the courtroom.:twocents:

Thank you Sweetie...this is why Ricki Lake called me a "bad *advertiser censored*". It's made me a much stronger person, that's for sure. xo
Katie, do you know when your appearance on the Ricki Lake show will air?

She's so into herself that she even manages to make the horse look like her.

moo

That's hysterical!

A little insulting to the poorly drawn horse...but had me rolling!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LATE! Much later than that. It was light out then. IMO she was NOT "covered in blood" when she left that house. She was well prepared. She had a plan to clean herself up and change of clothes. She would have been covered in blood after that extremely bloody attack and had to clean her own self, her body, her hair, get rid of her murder outfit and change clothes and get in that car in a way it was not COVERED in blood itself.

I've been curious about whether or not there was a shower massage in the master bathroom shower. It's hard to get one's body really clean in a small shower stall without one, and Travis doesn't strike me as someone who would skimp on something like that. She not only got herself very clean, but she also got HIM very clean. I have a hard time seeing that achieved with a regular showerhead and a cup.

Also, I just can't shake the image in my head of her taking a shower OVER his body. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she peed on him while she did it, except she might be afraid of leaving DNA that would be hard to dispute. I also think she would absolutely have cut off his private parts if she thought she could get away with it, but knew everyone would immediately think of HER if she did that. Boo hoo, Jodi -- everyone immediately thought YOU did it anyway!

BBM - If the DV expert is the last witness, then the DT subpoenaed Skye and Chris Hughes for spite. Not that I am shocked by this.

I've been hearing DV expert is last, but not 100%. I haven't heard anything about Skye or Chris testifying except when Skye had to come in and answer some questions a while back. I think it was after the Gus ordeal.

When I first saw TA's sister, I also thought she looked a little rough, but then I saw a video of her wedding and an interview someone did with her and her brother, and you see someone very, very different. Her voice is soft and just comes off very innocent. And her wedding video shows how beautiful she is. I did notice that the expression on her face is very different during the trial than at other times. So just my two cents.

I agree, her expression is different in court. I honestly think it's due to the emotional pain she has to endure. She's very soft spoken, and seems to be a very kind soul outside the courtroom.

isn't TA's family mormon? are they being helped and supported by the mormon community at all? i would think , with Travis being a highly regarded member, his ward would offer support or the church in general, for the family, maybe it's being done, but with all the donations and all from us websleuthers, i'd think that the church community would embrace his family especially since he was brutally murdered and being dragged thru the mud, wouldn't his bishop at least, address him in a good light since JODI is saying all these public slanderous statements?, sorry if this is disrespectful of me to post, but i thought the mormon church would dismiss JOdi and stick up for travis and his family AND offer aid to the family.
any insights or thoughts?

isn't TA's family mormon? are they being helped and supported by the mormon community at all? i would think , with Travis being a highly regarded member, his ward would offer support or the church in general, for the family, maybe it's being done, but with all the donations and all from us websleuthers, i'd think that the church community would embrace his family especially since he was brutally murdered and being dragged thru the mud, wouldn't his bishop at least, address him in a good light since JODI is saying all these public slanderous statements?, sorry if this is disrespectful of me to post, but i thought the mormon church would dismiss JOdi and stick up for travis and his family AND offer aid to the family.
any insights or thoughts?

Not inappropriate...this question came up on the radio show tonite. It's complicated I think because they are all in CA and this is all happening here. There were some bells rung in to that community last week to see how they might offer assistance. I think people assume needs are being met until they hear otherwise. I've been the voice of "otherwise" lately. :seeya:

re the greeting cards: I remember Nurmi asked to approach over Juan wanting to discuss the gifts to Arias from Gus sr.

IIRC, the jury was sent out and they discussed. Nurmi said Juan couldn't mention cards because it would intrude on his client/ attorney privilege with Arias because Gus sr sent them to Arias because she was "suicidal" over the fact that Nurmi wanted to quit the case. So I guess mentiong the cards would have created an appeal issue. We never heard about them again so I assumed the judge kept them out.

and then Gus Sr changed his definition of suicidal :what:

Oh please! Jodi has probably gotten "suicidal" over the course of her entire life since puberty whenever anyone said "NO" to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peleona