a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL, thank you so very much for sharing your notes, and also for supporting the family. I donated to the TA legacy fund which will help them too. I've been saying a little prayer for your brother (and you) every day.

PASA, I also appreciate you sharing here as well. It really is so helpful to know what it is like in the courtroom.

It is beyond kind of both of you to go to court and take the time to report here.

Regarding the text/letter where Travis called JA a sociopath....Did this specifically come before the jury, or was it just flashed on screen when another part was being pointed out to them. TIA !

good question...I don't remember right now but I did see it up on the screen at some point

Maybe Jodi has a "crush" on one of the jurors? Is there one in particular that is young and handsome? Jodi may have her next victim picked out!

My hunch is they've decided one of the female jurors asked a question that's sympathetic to Jodi. I think it's either juror 3 or 5 (HW or Tri). I think she's all atwitter thinking she's got ONE champion.

And I think she's 1000% wrong. Desperate grasping wishful thinking, yes. But 1000% wrong.

good question...I don't remember right now but I did see it up on the screen at some point

I think that was when JM was establishing that the "three salacious things" TA called Jodi was preceded by him disparaging himself as a "dildo with a heartbeat", but JW objected and it was dropped after the sidebar.

I think that was when JM was establishing that the "three salacious things" TA called Jodi was preceded by him disparaging himself as a "dildo with a heartbeat", but JW objected and it was dropped after the sidebar.

Until her lawyer brought it up on re direct... Or re re direct... Or re re re direct.

I forget which one...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KCL, I just gotta say - you are amazing!! I am on the edge of my seat when I read your fantastic notes and you convey everything so well. I really feel affection for some of these jurors through your descriptions and really hope they choose to speak after trial to actually see what they look like. Thank you to PASA and all others who take the time to post. Your dedication and support of the Alexander family is so admirable!

The exhibit will go back with the jury, correct? Can you find out for sure?

It has been entered in to evidence in it's entirety so I think it will...AZ Lawyer? You around?

What I"m curious about is the "say cheese" video.

KCL thanks for your great notes and I am
Glad your bro is doing well!

I know you sat by JMs friend for a short while
One day and even he said JM tries his case
In rebuttal. There are some things I am dying
For JM to tie up.....will that when it will be
Done? I keep telling myself to be patient!

Again thanks! Still 100% certain it will
be 1st degree murder w/ DP? Yeah, I just
like to hear it over and over!

Anything that shows up on that screen is admitted, which means it will be in the jury room.

I mean, mistakes can be made, but in this case I think that sociopath text has been on screen multiple times with no objection.

Hi Honey...I'm hoooommmeee...

Starting with dessert first I"ll just share from the convo we had with Beth at the trucks before leaving for the evening (new hair looks mahvelous btw)

She said that in an extended hearing with LaViolette before the trial it was decided she can testify to NOTHING having to do with Travis being an "abuser". She can only testify to Jodi.

Maybe you know this...I didn't. This really deflates the defense balloon.

Katie, you are the *best* Lady! Thank you for all you do! Glad your brother is OK, at least I hope and read your witness impact statement and was just amazed at your strength to stand up there, with your Sister's murderer and speak your mind. What a tower of strength you are and true example to all of us. :)

Lets what continue? :waitasec:

the continued giggling and secret pill taking, secret notes, and rolling of the eyes of the defendant and her attys...and is it wrong for judge to say just ONCE- no, continue, when the defense constantly calls to approach. She seemed to be on edge or something today.

the continued giggling and secret pill taking, secret notes, and rolling of the eyes of the defendant and her attys...and is it wrong for judge to say just ONCE- no, continue, when the defense constantly calls to approach. She seemed to be on edge or something today.

Ya know I never tweet...I really don't get twitter so I almost never go on it. But today I tweeted that video of Maria DelaRosa slipping that piece of paper to JA's Mom. And KatieDDJ told me that Jodi really GLARED at her today. I wonder if they thought maybe it was THAT katie who did it. People get us mixed up all the time (online, I only wish in real life) ;)

JA chair so low I can barely see her--Alice in Wonderland again

CPA, Wrestler swivel while Dr. $ reads and reads and takes up minutes and minutes readinggggggggggg...this felt like forEVER in the courtroom, awkward.

Do the juror chairs have height adjustment capabilities? I think it would be hilarious for one of them to keep moving their seat up and down while staring at JA. Of course, if there were to be repercussions from it, it's probably best not, but it WOULD be funny.

NO he DID say she was "suicidal" which was the reason he sent her the book (I remember)

It was a memorable moment, too. He said it loudly, dramatically and DEFENSIVELY. I think most people who heard him remember it. He seemed to genuinely forget that he said it, though. Maybe he has PTSD from being pinned down by JM, so he never formed that memory. :biggrin:

KCL and Pasa thank you kindly for the 'inside' view. You guys rock! :rocker:

JBS hope you get to go and look forward to your notes. :)

KCL glad your bro is getting better.

...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Post of the week!

Night all! Hopefully tomorrow will bring Justice one day closer!

Do the juror chairs have height adjustment capabilities? I think it would be hilarious for one of them to keep moving their seat up and down while staring at JA. Of course, if there were to be repercussions from it, it's probably best not, but it WOULD be funny.

I was thinking along the same lines, that the entire jury should ALL have their chairs screwed down as low as they go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV