a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JVM - I can't watch her anymore. Over the top dramatic way she says anything & everything; blows minutia up into something huge. ...........

Amen. I can only watch JVM when she's not there and someone else acts as host. I would never pray for something bad to happen to someone. So, I pray that Jane gets to take vacations---lots and lots of vacations---and that she has so much fun she doesn't want to go back to work.

I think she'd enjoy getting ANYTHING from anyone. I for one won't waste postage on her.

I don't know... postcards are really cheap to send. I'm going go Cancun in May. Should I or shouldn't I? The brat in me wants to... :fence:

FYI I wasn't planning on going today but I WILL swing over there to see Katie and give her a big hug and take her to lunch or wine or whatever she wants. I can't leave town without seeing her for a bit. I burst in to tears hearing this although she has done NOTHING wrong, she's been a champion night after night for the prosecution, she adores JM and wasn't even involved in that story but was walking out of court and saw other people taking pics with him so thought why not and got her pic taken. Jodi stares at her constantly (glares). I've seen it myself and she's told me about it (creepy).

This is Nurmi, once again, aiding and abetting a sociopath. Jodi can't stand the sight of the beautiful Katie Wick in court day after day.

Listen I had to take a hit last night on here and now Katie today. The defense strikes are coming out now in full force. WE WILL STAND STRONG.

WE WILL STAND STRONG.

And NO there is no misconduct here and there will be no mistrial or sanctions over this.

Did anyone watch the Scott Peterson trial ? Geragos gave DAILY press conferences!!!!
Stand strong kate...and let her know we are with her....maybe now is a good time to use the you know what....just pretend I'm there also!~!

I don't know... postcards are really cheap to send. I'm going go Cancun in May. Should I or shouldn't I? The brat in me wants to... :fence:

:waitasec: Well, the brat in me says if you stab it 28 times, slit it across and shoot it once ...................it might be okay.

And thanks to Michael Kiefer's B*LLS**T article that came out this week filled with INACCURACIES stating JM walks out the front door to adoring fans (happened ONE TIME) and the defense walking out a side door with security (I have walked out the front WITH THEM numerous times).

Shame on this BS "journalism". I'm about to write a letter to the Republic now about Kiefer...he's my friend but his burnout crossed the line. Hell I'm totally BIASED and the facts I report from court are more accurate than his in that article.
KCL,

I have held my tongue (so far) regarding Michael Kiefer because I've read that you are friends. IMO His tweets are heavily critical of JM. I always get the feeling he has a personal problem with JM. I know you have said he is burned out and it shows. Maybe the paper he writes for can find an unbiased reporter to cover the rest of the trial. :twocents:

With Katie she's fine....she's laughing and relaxing now and telling me the whole story

And thanks to Michael Kiefer's B*LLS**T article that came out this week filled with INACCURACIES stating JM walks out the front door to adoring fans (happened ONE TIME) and the defense walking out a side door with security (I have walked out the front WITH THEM numerous times).

Shame on this BS "journalism". I'm about to write a letter to the Republic now about Kiefer...he's my friend but his burnout crossed the line. Hell I'm totally BIASED and the facts I report from court are more accurate than his in that article.

I told you about Kiefer!! lol

katieddjsmellofbackfire.gif

(Poor quality of gif due to stupid photobucket ! )

Just showed this to Katie she wants a copy- she is also a bad a$$

After much internal turmoil and afterthought I am personally taking back what I said about Jodi's mother the other night. I do not feel that they are victims in this. After their completely disrespectful display (nauseating ) today, I am sorry KCL I know longer share your sympathy, as well as them displaying their victims of violence ribbons. I call BS. there is one VICTIM of violence here and it is Travis.

I also think HLN's 10pm show is bogus. They are truly capitalizing on Travis' murder for ratings. As for Nancy Grace, she lost all credibility with me with the Duke Lacrosse case. She will need botox soon, for all her deep furrows from her "angry" look. Wasn't she disbarred or something? No need to answer, it's totally off topic. NG gets on my nerves. I have great respect for Beth K. She is objective & factual. No histrionics.

I think Nancy Grace gets on just about everyone's nerves from time to time -- especially if you are one of her producers or a defense attorney. Howver, it's that same aggressive style that frequently makes me overlook her human foibles.

We like to call Janine Driver the "human lie detector." But in my estimation Nancy is just as good. I've yet to see anyone cut through BS as well as she does. So what if she's rude at times.

But here's what I like best about Nancy (other than the fact that if one of my family members was ever a crime victim, I want 'Miss Nancy' sitting at the prosecutor's table.)

Some other TV hosts who report on trials (Geraldo Rivera comes to mind) go out of their way with their false equivalency machinations. They like to play devil's advocate and present arguments for the defense that seem forced and unjustified at times. Nancy Grace never does this.

Her instincts are seldom wrong. On the Duke Lacrosse case I submit that a lot of us got it wrong. So I don't hold that against her.

After much internal turmoil and afterthought I am personally taking back what I said about Jodi's mother the other night. I do not feel that they are victims in this. After their completely disrespectful display (nauseating ) today, I am sorry KCL I know longer share your sympathy, as well as them displaying their victims of violence ribbons. I call BS. there is one VICTIM of violence here and it is Travis.

I tend to look at it as now BOTH sides are wearing support ribbons for Travis.

What a rough day for the prosecution and the family. This email from Hughes has me worried and angry. What if he never gets a chance to explain it? What if one jury member is giving it credence? Oh man...

What a rough day for the prosecution and the family. This email from Hughes has me worried and angry. What if he never gets a chance to explain it? What if one jury member is giving it credence? Oh man...

He will don't worry, Jaun has known about this for a very long time, it is no surprise and will vanish into the fog once he begins his rebuttal.:banghead:

He will don't worry, Jaun has known about this for a very long time, it is no surprise and will vanish into the fog once he begins his rebuttal.:banghead:

Thank you. You are probably right, he had to have known this would happen. Hopefully he puts it right.

What saddens me, is that this pedophilia lie and others have been put out there and that there are people out there that believe them. And no matter how good a job Juan does proving them to be false, there will always be people out there that believe it, just as people still believe George Anthony was involved in Caylee's death and was a child molester. Travis will never get a chance to speak for himself.

My heart is really heavy right now and I can't quiet my racing mind. What if one juror buys it....?

TotallyObsessed I love your photo! I thought we were going to have a CA moment today and ALV was going to blame it on JA's Dad, thank goodness that didn't come to fruition, but did you see the look on the Aunts Face?.......still don't forgive them for their smugness when the email was brought up tho.

Thank you. You are probably right, he had to have known this would happen. Hopefully he puts it right.

What saddens me, is that this pedophilia lie and others have been put out there and that there are people out there that believe them. And no matter how good a job Juan does proving them to be false, there will always be people out there that believe it, just as people still believe George Anthony was involved in Caylee's death and was a child molester. Travis will never get a chance to speak for himself.

My heart is really heavy right now and I can't quiet my racing mind. What if one juror buys it....?

MeeBee darling, let me introduce you to someone named Jaun Martinez........... I think you will be impressed. He is going to impeach this witness the moment he opens his mouth.... don't sweat it, he is the definition of "ambush"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member