a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know yet if there will be court on Thursday? I know I keep telling myself that these schedules can not get any worse but I've learned to shut up about that and just hope for the best each day.

I asked all my courtwatcher pals yesterday and they all said, yes, court Thursday.

Loved that part. Nothing like destroying the little-boy pedo theme by convincing the jury Travis was a ladies man.

No kidding! Has the come in at all yet? Meaning has Juan asked any witness if they think pedophiles are also extremely attracted to multiple women and are described as a "player" with women?

BBM

Yes, thank you! That was my exact reaction to that testimony. What purpose would it serve, in her (cough) professional expert evaluation, to memorize the names of any woman Travis ever dated or communicated with? GMAFB! That will not play well for her, IMO.

Travis should still be alive and dating many, many women. That is what a normal young man does. Jodi was not going to let that happen. Worse yet, she wasn't going to let him marry someone else and be happy.

BBM

I think it's that gentleman that I sat by in court last week...she was looking over at him an awful lot, even from the witness stand...

One of the HLN people said AL was scared to death being on the stand,
and that man is there to support her.

No she has a grey bob and sits behind the siblings usually on the aisle seat. Yesterday she was sitting on the front row with them.

Thank you. I know who she is now. Who is the little blonde lady who sits with them and always wears the blue ribbon? I'm guessing she's a family member also, because after everyone had to remove the ribbons, she still wore one as well (with the rest of the family).

TIA!

One of the HLN people said AL was scared to death being on the stand,
and that man is there to support her.

Well either they are reporting what they read here, or that man is spouting that opinion to people other than those sitting next to him in court.

Thank you. I know who she is now. Who is the little blonde lady who sits with them and always wears the blue ribbon? I'm guessing she's a family member also, because after everyone had to remove the ribbons, she still wore one as well (with the rest of the family).

TIA!

She is...that's another Kathy and a cousin I believe.

No kidding! Has the come in at all yet? Meaning has Juan asked any witness if they think pedophiles are also extremely attracted to multiple women and are described as a "player" with women?

ALV mentioned the "spiderman" undies were a Feb. 07 Valentine's gift from Travis to JA. I think she's up to Nov. 07 now, and JA's pedo lie was set in late Jan. 08.

Guys I'm just heading down for afternoon session today. I need to watch my energy expenditure now and so gonna stay at home for the am (I can stomach this chick for only so long...bring on the cross!) then head up after lunch. Fyi...I'll still get good notes. :)

ALV mentioned the "spiderman" undies were a Feb. 07 Valentine's gift to JA. I think she's up to Nov. 07 now, and JA's pedo lie was set in late Jan. 08.

By the way I believe that entire Valentine's Day box/package was entirely fabricated by the Queen of Fabrication and her merry little fabricating elves herself.

You're embarrasing me now! lol but I like the idea of a bat mobile...can it be pink? lol

I can envision it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
katiecooladymobile.jpg

(Hidden smiley hubcaps and all! LOL)

I took it that her men's group was abusive men and ALV was 'helping' them with their problem of abusing women. Is this not correct?

I bet the average age of ALV's "abuser" clients is 55. And the definition she learned of "relationship" in 1982 remains immovably fixed in her mind.

I can envision it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
katiecooladymobile.jpg

(Hidden smiley hubcaps and all! LOL)

OMG ANJ!!! I'm sitting her coughing I'm LOLing so hard!!! I'm so making that my avatar...omg so funny how you did that!!!

A big Thank You to Katie and all our Trial reporters. Yesterday almost did me in. I cant imagine what it was like for the Alexander Family. I'm gonna decompress a bit later today. Heading out to the Lake despite cold temps. Nature always reminds me good does still exist in this world. I'll send Prayers and strength to the Alexanders while I peace out.

so awful, who in her profession does that??
(my daughter is in her final year of school, getting her bachelors in social work.. She wants to work in drug/alcohol rehabilitation & treatment!)

the laugh from ja, it was much bigger than when she 'thought' she zinged jm that day. This was pronounced, i was really surprised she did that with the jury in the room..
bbm: Pride goeth before a fall

A big Thank You to Katie and all our Trial reporters. Yesterday almost did me in. I cant imagine what it was like for the Alexander Family. I'm gonna decompress a bit later today. Heading out to the Lake despite cold temps. Nature always reminds me good does still exist in this world. I'll send Prayers and strength to the Alexanders while I peace out.

BBM

I've had to do some of that myself lately.

BBM

I've had to do some of that myself lately.

I hear ya and good for you. Thanks to you as well for all your Courtroom reporting. Tough being in the Courtroom for sure. Last Trial I attended was the horrific murder and rape of an 8 year old girl. In the Courtroom is a very different experience than what coverage portrays isn't it. So kudos to all those who attend. It can suck the life from you some days. Families who go thru this are true heroes :rose:

I don't think the women are liking what she is saying either. They are wives and mothers. Maybe they have sons too.

AVL sits there day after day bashing men. It's despicable. MOO

You are so right. I am thinking the guys are not digging the negative info from ALV re :men. I am thinking from a woman's point of view, We don't like our daughters treated without respect but it is obvious the defendant is the abuser and I have to think of all the sons and brothers and nephews, grandsons etc. that could easily be in Travis place. The kind of so called abuse ALV is talking about does not deserve death. Jodi traveled thousands of miles to claim this abuse. Jodi is an abuser and stalker. I am praying the women jurors feel this point of view. This is murder not self defense. This lady is driving me batty. She is soooooooo boring. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper