a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they upload their feed? I can't find it on their page or youtube yet.

I don't know. I've never watched the trial on it. but it's a local station. I do know Dennis, one of the HLN cameramen in the courtroom and I will talk to him tomorrow. I feel like I should be on someone's payroll! lol

I'm gonna email Beth now and tell her.

I don't know. I've never watched the trial on it. but it's a local station. I do know Dennis, one of the HLN cameramen in the courtroom and I will talk to him tomorrow. I feel like I should be on someone's payroll! lol

I'm gonna email Beth now and tell her.

Okay, but you might want to wait till Monday! LOL Are you like me, thinking today is Sunday????

Exactly! We were too busy having fun to worry about burning bras and letting our leg hair grow. LOL!

Agree as well...was way too busy letting my hair on my head grow long so I could iron it straight...like Peggy Lipton on the Mod Squad. :great:

Next installment.... Ohh ohhh that smell (cue up Lynard Skynard)

Oh, you poor people! That is the worst - and especially when people like that scratch their heads too! :yuck:

I just had to say also, I saw you (PASA) and KCL at the 3pm break sitting in the courtroom and was so excited and saying to myself "I know them!" Both of you are so generous with your time and support and I'm sure most of us feel like we really do know you guys. Thanks again!

I had on a white sweater and wasn't sitting with KCL. She was sitting with Blu Lady who is also a member here. :)

We do look over and wave at one another during sidebars and visit during break and after court at HH.

It was a strange odor, not like stinky body odor. Sorry TMI probably, it was funky.

ALV incident WAS picked up on camera! This just tweeted to me:

I seen Alyce walk up to Sam too. I watched it on the http://wptv.com feed.

Can you direct me/us where to look on this site? TIA

never mind.....I saw the feed link with the post that her approaching Sam was not caught by the camera...darnit!

Can you direct me/us where to look on this site? TIA

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

1:08:45 Judge tells her she can step down

Cam stays on Jodi

1:09:12 you see Laviolette walking down aisle

It happened between those times.

1:09:55 you see Flores talking to Sam. I'm in the row behind with Cathy.

1:09:37-1:10:04 you see me sitting sideways staring at Sam I was so upset, talking to Cathy. I may have stood up to leave then sat back down after this happened.

I don't know if these are exact real time or spliced for the video but that's when it occured. I'm sure Flores went to sit w/ her because he saw it happen. She then went back to the Victim room and reported it to Martinez. I stepped out in the hall after that and told Bill.

I think Juan talks in circles to bring the witness back around to what his question was.

He is interesting to observe, and may be talking in "circles" to pull out something from the witness.

Which leads to this....

The more ALV snarks at Juan the more she will be disliked by the public.

(replacing the word "public" with: "jurors")

Do they upload their feed? I can't find it on their page or youtube yet.
On the posted feed, the view is from a different angle. I can see at a few minutes of 3PM when the camera plls back that Flores is sitting with Sam, looking to the back.

:banghead: I didn't like what that reporter did to her either. Especially his judgmental comment at the end. Glad I don't give that station my hit to watch the trial!

How does this reporter know what the joke in the hall was????? KCL since you sit over there, are the walls that thin that the joke could have been heard inside the courtroom by this reporter?

But thank you Lisa Marie for posting it!

I'm no fan of channel 12, I never watch anything on there. Worst station in town. MOO

New tweet from the gal who saw it/had the same reaction as me:

Yes I'm sure they have it recorded, that is the only live feed I watch. I was like WTH why would she go up to her?

On the posted feed, the view is from a different angle. I can see at a few minutes of 3PM when the camera plls back that Flores is sitting with Sam, looking to the back.

he must have walked right up to her after ALV did that. I was so in shock I didn't even remember him doing that. If you watch, you see me in the back just staring at her. I was just so affected by it (for her).

Sorry, I was not clear...meant on the feed from Thursday. JA has a phone in her lap...others said she was looking at 1of her journals. Someone else posted that JW checked her phone and then sat it back in front of JA? So odd! :what:
Thx for answering PASA!

I have since watched that part on the feed. I kept thinking she was looking at a phone but then saw her turn a page. To be honest, I watched it twice before I caught the page turning.

So, this is what I think (take it with a grain of salt). She is reading her journals and the book on the table is either another journal or drawing pad.

She has a strong attachment to her journals. I wish Juan would have thrown one of those down like he did the camera. We may have seen the real ja jump down ninja style from the witness stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme