a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he must have walked right up to her after ALV did that. I was so in shock I didn't even remember him doing that. If you watch, you see me in the back just staring at her. I was just so affected by it (for her).
yep yep yep.. you go girl.... we'll getter... brainless, self-centered, unprofessional twit!

It's not shown on those angles but this gal keeps tweeting saying she saw it and I believe her (because of course I know it happened). I see Det. Flores sitting next to her which he must have done right after LaViolette walked away.

My husband and I saw it at the time on the feed we were watching (azfamily)
and I remember saying at the time...wth? Then, Det. Flores moved back there...

This just in from FB:

@ Carol Tate-Cannon - It was visible on the wild about trial feed as well. Lots of people observed this very inappropriate and self-serving behavior of making direct contact with the victim's family. Is she OBTUSE? Who does that?

Daisy Dream Girl! That's your new nickname! DDG lol!

ROTFL!!

I'm still wondering how that lady got inside with a can of room spray.

I hope he doesn't come back. I may have to get some DDG shimmer mist and
put it in my bag.

Just one of those odd things that happened in the gallery.

My husband and I saw it at the time on the feed we were watching (azfamily)
and I remember saying at the time...wth? Then, Det. Flores moved back there...

Thank you! I'm so glad so many other people saw it (other than me). I'm also VERY glad it's documented somewhere on film. Now to just get a youtube of it.

This just in from FB:

@ Carol Tate-Cannon - It was visible on the wild about trial feed as well. Lots of people observed this very inappropriate and self-serving behavior of making direct contact with the victim's family. Is she OBTUSE? Who does that?
Someone who has a lot in common with JA, I think

That's what I saw, her leaning over asking for a break (on the feed).
I hope someone has footage of it as well as witnesses.

Several people now are saying they saw it on the feed at home, meaning it WAS filmed. GOOD.

Thanks..it's not showing up on the tape they have posted but I believe the gal tweeting me who also saw it. I posted the timeline on this tape above.
Sorry missed that :blushing: I had a look on Youtube too but couldn't see any different angles

Next installment.... Ohh ohhh that smell (cue up Lynard Skynard)

......Then the girl next to me proceeds to whisper to me they had to do it as the man in front of them smelled so bad it was making her sick. ......

. :)

Just curious. Was this a white haired guy?

In addition, I bet she hoped the proximity of the trial to the release of her newest edition of her book would help with sales of said book.

BINGO:

"Along with pushing the book back onto shelves, LaViolette is embarking on a speaking tour this month with dates booked all around California – with her obligations conveniently booked on Fridays and weekends when the Maricopa County Court is not in session."

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/jodi-arias-domestic-violence-expert-accused-of-cashing-in/

PASA I see a man in a black shirt scratching

Ding, Ding, Ding, Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. :)

He was also big and tall so I couldn't see much in front of me. I am sitting behind him.

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

1:08:45 Judge tells her she can step down

Cam stays on Jodi

1:09:12 you see Laviolette walking down aisle

It happened between those times.

1:09:55 you see Flores talking to Sam. I'm in the row behind with Cathy.

1:09:37-1:10:04 you see me sitting sideways staring at Sam I was so upset, talking to Cathy. I may have stood up to leave then sat back down after this happened.

I don't know if these are exact real time or spliced for the video but that's when it occured. I'm sure Flores went to sit w/ her because he saw it happen. She then went back to the Victim room and reported it to Martinez. I stepped out in the hall after that and told Bill.

I've played this over and over and don't see it

On the posted feed, the view is from a different angle. I can see at a few minutes of 3PM when the camera plls back that Flores is sitting with Sam, looking to the back.

The camera at the rear of the courtroom was aimed at Juror 5. The one in the front that shows Samantha with Det. Flores probably caught the entire incident, but the person who controls which camera shows on the feed chose to go with the feed from the rear camera at that moment.

I'm sure that the tape from all feeds is kept and we just may see it if and when it is publicly reported.

ETA: Okay, if it was on the Wild About Trials feed, I missed it! It's not on any of the YouTube videos I've gone through.

ROTFL!!

I'm still wondering how that lady got inside with a can of room spray.

I hope he doesn't come back. I may have to get some DDG shimmer mist and
put it in my bag.

Just one of those odd things that happened in the gallery.

I saw a big guy with gray hair scratching his head. Is that him?

On another funny side note, in this video you see PASA's very top of her head (because she's a peanut) then our beloved Bill trying to sneak over for a shot at an interview with Juror 5 then he does a quick about face. He's all doing some funny thing with his collar looking all inconpicuous. I heard him get admonished for approaching her and walked right up to him after he walked out. Kinda funny.

http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/national/Jodi-Arias-trial-live-video

1:09:15 (pretty sure PASA has gone out shortly before that and I recognize the top of her head because...well I do! lol)

he must have walked right up to her after ALV did that. I was so in shock I didn't even remember him doing that. If you watch, you see me in the back just staring at her. I was just so affected by it (for her).

I've watched it over and over the top video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member