a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally figured this out.My first post..Just had to get in here and thank KCL and all the ladies that sit in court and report on here...I'm a long time Forum Observer.So frustrated with HLN and all those commercial breaks and TH...is that right for talking heads? Anyway, Thank You for keeping me sane in your reporting. Much appreciated...I'm a big true crime reader and I have to say...this case is beyond anything I've ever read or listened to...came back in to say I think I was a member years ago...it says I posted 13 times...lol...well, I wasn't Snowhite I know that...got that from THE MAN....JM...I just loved his Snowhite story...looking forward to how he ends this Fairy Tale...have a feeling it won't be Happily EverAfter for JA

Finally figured this out.My first post..Just had to get in here and thank KCL and all the ladies that sit in court and report on here...I'm a long time Forum Observer.So frustrated with HLN and all those commercial breaks and TH...is that right for talking heads? Anyway, Thank You for keeping me sane in your reporting. Much appreciated...I'm a big true crime reader and I have to say...this case is beyond anything I've ever read or listened to...

:floorlaugh: Welcome back - love the name! I take it you will tell us if you are a battered woman! LOL - in a trial sense, nothing funny about battering.

ALV says Travis doesn't tend to have 'long relationships.' Didn't he date Deanna for like, ten years?

We have been watching the trial on AZfamily on the computer and have the tv on hln on mute. I cannot stand to hear them say "we have the trial on pause so you won't miss a thing"...because they are so far behind the trial at times< I will tape HLN (okay...I know...really OCD) just in case something big happens and I want to replay it. When the break was taken and ALV went up and leaned over Samantha...My hubs and I looked at each other like wth? We waited for hln to mention it and no one did, but we saw it together. We have several trial attorneys in our family, on both sides, including our son, so we know that witnesses are not allowed to talk with family members of the victim. It was only when JM reminded the judge at the end about the "private conversation" that they needed to talk about, then we knew it was seen or complained about. We actually figured KCL had said something....lol

Was it shown on HLN? If so, I still have all the shows recorded and can upload - but tell me when it was shown!

Anyone know David Lohr? He seems to have different camera angle maybe but he stops when judge said meet in the hall???

From PASA:

One of the texts mentions his head between her legs. Good gawd, who cares, he was a sexually active man. So What!! It has nothing to do with killing him. That particular girl didn't kill him. Let's move on, please!
He tells girl (one of those in texts) he is going to commit suicide if she doesn't come over. Sounds like he is joking. I would want to know the context. It's not how ALV is making it out to be. She has gone so low she's out the bottom of the barrel and halfway to China. ================================================

BBM

Those two things made me so angry ! :furious:

First, she needlessly names the young woman and says he supposedly had his face between her legs. That poor girl. How does she feel with her parents hearing that on national TV, and her bosses and Co-workers---or her boyfriend?

ALV, the so called 'protector of women' just totally threw this poor young lady under the speeding bus, FOR NO REASON. How sick was that.

And then, when she tried to convince the jury that Travis was going to kill himself if this girl did not come see him...GMAB. ALV said " he mentioned suicide three times...,"

Like I am sure he was seriously going to kill himself. She knew damn well he was flirting/exaggerating/ or using a figure of speech. It wasn't like he was speaking with an ex wife during a contentious divorce, and seriously threatening suicide if she didn't return.

He was trying to get some pretty young thing to come over and said whatever came to mind. That whole exchange by ALV made me so angry. :mad:

What does anything he said to other women have to do with Jodi. Jodi admits they broke up in June 2007? All we've heard from Travis' friends is that she was never his official girlfriend. He was obviously interested in her and was pursuing her but we have never heard from Travis' friends that she was to be treated like is girlfriend. We already know from descriptions of Travis from his friends that he was a flirt and had gone out with a lot of women so why is ALV making this sound like Jodi is a victim because she imagined there was more to the relationship than was actually there. Just because he was kind to her and generous does not mean he planned to marry her.

Jodi never stops to think she was the third wheel. If he was happy with her, wanted to marry her he would have never been openly dating other women. This was not something he was hiding. He never pursued her in California, never chased her. Cell records show it was Jodi who constantly called Travis. In the end I do think he feared her and was trying to gently push her away.

Does anyone think it is strange that some of the text messages seem to be missing parts, as if in what started this round of outbursts in the first place?

Was it shown on HLN? If so, I still have all the shows recorded and can upload - but tell me when it was shown!

Anyone know David Lohr? He seems to have different camera angle maybe but he stops when judge said meet in the hall???

Go to half the pm session thurs, when ALV asks for a break time wise was 2:55. Then the jury leaves then seconds later she walks down and straight for Sam.

Hey why didn't I think of David Lohr? Duh! I'll write him when I get home I really need to go have some fun.

my theory on why ALV is doing this trial: i agree she is a narcissist, i don't think she believes JOdi, i'm sure nurmi told her, "no one believes her, she lies ' and ALV says to him " dont worry, I can make that jury believe me" she thinks she can talk her way through it and her egotistic brain thinks she will convince at least one of the jurors enough to cause a hung jury ( a win for her CV ) She did this as a selfish promotion for her$elf and her book and her ego, there's no way she can believe Jodi,in fact, i dont think she even knows the case, that's why she's reading the messages, she's so confident of herself, she thinks she can throw in anecdotes and her interpretations that will fit as she goes. she underestimated JM and thought she would endear the jury as funny and sympathetic granny against mean mr. martinez. She's gonna get what she deserves, she's pathetic.

She's an expert. She is not suppose to deliberately mislead the jury.

We have been watching the trial on AZfamily on the computer and have the tv on hln on mute. I cannot stand to hear them say "we have the trial on pause so you won't miss a thing"...because they are so far behind the trial at times< I will tape HLN (okay...I know...really OCD) just in case something big happens and I want to replay it. When the break was taken and ALV went up and leaned over Samantha...My hubs and I looked at each other like wth? We waited for hln to mention it and no one did, but we saw it together. We have several trial attorneys in our family, on both sides, including our son, so we know that witnesses are not allowed to talk with family members of the victim. It was only when JM reminded the judge at the end about the "private conversation" that they needed to talk about, then we knew it was seen or complained about. We actually figured KCL had said something....lol

You know me too well! I did say something to several people but more importantly Sam told JM.

:floorlaugh: Welcome back - love the name! I take it you will tell us if you are a battered woman! LOL - in a trial sense, nothing funny about battering.

The only battering I've been taking is listening to HLN:banghead: and listening to :jail: Defense Team ripping TA to shreds with their JA LIES..How his family sits there day after day is beyond me....

You know me too well! I did say something to several people but more importantly Sam told JM.

Was nurmi present when jm talked to JS
I guess I'm asking if it was before or after nurmi hugged Alice in juanderland
Am I making sense lol

Katie and PASA, have either of you locked eyes with JA?? Are you in her line of view when she stands for the jury?

This may have been asked, but I didn't see it. Could ALV approaching the victims family cause a mistrial, depending on what she said?

TIA, and thank you Pasa and KCL for the inside scoop! You gals are fantastic!

Go to half the pm session thurs, when ALV asks for a break time wise was 2:55. Then the jury leaves then seconds later she walks down and straight for Sam.

Hey why didn't I think of David Lohr? Duh! I'll write him when I get home I really need to go have some fun.

Found where she whispered to judge can I take a break and - yeppers, HLN the show that promises you won't miss a thing - cut it out and I call that false advertising! (BTW it was Evening Express at 1:23 EST they come back at 1:29 EST and have cut it out)

Someone who has a lot in common with JA, I think

Yes, I'd agree that confronting and invading the privacy of Samantha after days and days of character assassination of her murdered brother is very definitely the equivalent of sending a long letter and 20 irises to Travis's poor grandma after slaughtering her grandson. I'm fairly certain now that AVL is personality disordered, most likely NPD. MOO

This may have been asked, but I didn't see it. Could ALV approaching the victims family cause a mistrial, depending on what she said?
TIA, and thank you Pasa and KCL for the inside scoop! You gals are fantastic!

BBM the prosecution wouldn't ask for a mistrial

Yes, I'd agree that confronting and invading the privacy of Samantha after days and days of character assassination of her murdered brother is very definitely the equivalent of sending a long letter and 20 irises to Travis's poor grandma after slaughtering her grandson. I'm fairly certain now that AVL is personality disordered, most likely NPD. MOO

Or showing up at a memorial service and introducing yourself to the person's ex girlfriends/friends. Sick just sick.

A TV reporter now emailing me about it. good.

I am so glad you are putting it out there, if not; it would more than likely get swept off to Alyce In Juanderland. In the words from a confessed murderess <mod snip> mouth... "I like it" :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme