a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROTFL!!

I'm still wondering how that lady got inside with a can of room spray.

I hope he doesn't come back. I may have to get some DDG shimmer mist and
put it in my bag.

Just one of those odd things that happened in the gallery.

I saw him in the video. The way he was scratching I would think a can of bug spray would have been needed. He obviously has some issues. Perhaps he does not bath....at all. That smell from poor hygiene is very funky and does not just smell exactly like body odor. jmo

I've watched it over and over the top video ?

At the end if the day, Samantha said it happened and KCL saw it. That's good enough for me even if no video corroboration can be found.

I've played this over and over and don't see it

I'm sorry katiedid...I wasn't clear. It happened during those two times but it's not on THAT feed. The times I put there are what you can see but I added the segment where this incident happened although it's not on the feed. I'm so confusing myself right now.

I'm sure it's somewhere on a feed...we'll get it I"m sure.

No it's video 2. The things I detailed. Including PASA's head, Bill and me stunned and staring at Samantha. If I look closely enough I can sort of see myself hyperventilating. It really upset me. :(

That is exactly what they did, but to me.......it is the worst kind of abuse you could do to another person! It's all about what's best for them. Isn't that a liar, a cheat........ and abusive?

I enjoy reading everything you write! You ladies make this trial so much more interesting with all your observations. Thank you!

It was very hurtful to the other person, no doubt. It is a betrayal.

I've played this over and over and don't see it

You won't see ALV approach Sam. You see her get off the stand and a little later you see her walking out of the courtroom.
The part where she approaches Sam must be on another camera. There are several around the room.

What gives ALV the RIGHT to dare approach Samantha after slandering Travis and saying she does not think he is a victim????

Nothing nada gave her the right. I want to know where on her continuum she falls with that kind of audacity. :furious:

I, too, want a public record of her behavior. I hope it follows her to EVERY trial she ever tries to influence again. I hope the press follows up on it. I'm sure KCL will do everything she can to make sure it never happens to this family again.

Here are ALV's definitions of Character Assassination as described at the beginning of video 2 at this link
http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/nat...ial-live-video): tearing someones heart and soul apart, deeper than name calling, taking apart their integrity, pulling their character down, more than just a verbal assault, much more debilitating and much more harmful to people.

Wow! Exactly what she did to Travis in front of his family, friends, church and the entire world! I wish JM would somehow throw this right back in her face. :furious:

From PASA:

One of the texts mentions his head between her legs. Good gawd, who cares, he was a sexually active man. So What!! It has nothing to do with killing him. That particular girl didn't kill him. Let's move on, please!
He tells girl (one of those in texts) he is going to commit suicide if she doesn't come over. Sounds like he is joking. I would want to know the context. It's not how ALV is making it out to be. She has gone so low she's out the bottom of the barrel and halfway to China. ================================================

BBM

Those two things made me so angry ! :furious:

First, she needlessly names the young woman and says he supposedly had his face between her legs. That poor girl. How does she feel with her parents hearing that on national TV, and her bosses and Co-workers---or her boyfriend?

ALV, the so called 'protector of women' just totally threw this poor young lady under the speeding bus, FOR NO REASON. How sick was that.

And then, when she tried to convince the jury that Travis was going to kill himself if this girl did not come see him...GMAB. ALV said " he mentioned suicide three times...,"

Like I am sure he was seriously going to kill himself. She knew damn well he was flirting/exaggerating/ or using a figure of speech. It wasn't like he was speaking with an ex wife during a contentious divorce, and seriously threatening suicide if she didn't return.

He was trying to get some pretty young thing to come over and said whatever came to mind. That whole exchange by ALV made me so angry. :mad:

Here are ALV's definitions of Character Assassination (pretty much verbatim): tearing someones heart and soul apart, deeper than name calling, taking apart their integrity, pulling their character down, more than just a verbal assault, much more debilitating and much more harmful to people.

Wow! Exactly what she did to Travis in front of his family, friends, church and the entire world! I wish JM would somehow throw this right back in her face. :furious:

To be fair I don't know what she said. It could have been a twisted up apology for all I know to asuage her guilt. But she had no right (certainly no legal right) to approach her AT ALL. This I know for sure.

To be fair I don't know what she said. It could have been a twisted up apology for all I know to asuage her guilt. But she had no right (certainly no legal right) to approach her AT ALL. This I know for sure.
KT- I think you quoted my post by mistake since I'm referencing what ALV says at the beginning of video 2 at the link you gave us.

Here are ALV's definitions of Character Assassination as described at the beginning of video 2 at this link
http://www.wptv.com/generic/news/nat...ial-live-video): tearing someones heart and soul apart, deeper than name calling, taking apart their integrity, pulling their character down, more than just a verbal assault, much more debilitating and much more harmful to people.

Amen. That's exactly what I thought (and was yelling at the screen) when she gave that "definition" :furious::furious::furious:

my theory on why ALV is doing this trial: i agree she is a narcissist, i don't think she believes JOdi, i'm sure nurmi told her, "no one believes her, she lies ' and ALV says to him " dont worry, I can make that jury believe me" she thinks she can talk her way through it and her egotistic brain thinks she will convince at least one of the jurors enough to cause a hung jury ( a win for her CV ) She did this as a selfish promotion for her$elf and her book and her ego, there's no way she can believe Jodi,in fact, i dont think she even knows the case, that's why she's reading the messages, she's so confident of herself, she thinks she can throw in anecdotes and her interpretations that will fit as she goes. she underestimated JM and thought she would endear the jury as funny and sympathetic granny against mean mr. martinez. She's gonna get what she deserves, she's pathetic.

Alyce in Juanderland - love it! - also made sure to repeat Jodi's line about how hard it is to focus on the questions when being confronted in such an aggressive way. I really feel the jury will recognize the entire defense as being contrived, rehearsed & choreographed.
Yup, I've been gone 11/2 weeks on a real vacation- Disneyland and L.A., and it took me awhile to catch up, but I was floored when I heard her ask him, "Are you angry at me?" So condescending and implying that he is an aggressor like Travis.

We have been watching the trial on AZfamily on the computer and have the tv on hln on mute. I cannot stand to hear them say "we have the trial on pause so you won't miss a thing"...because they are so far behind the trial at times< I will tape HLN (okay...I know...really OCD) just in case something big happens and I want to replay it. When the break was taken and ALV went up and leaned over Samantha...My hubs and I looked at each other like wth? We waited for hln to mention it and no one did, but we saw it together. We have several trial attorneys in our family, on both sides, including our son, so we know that witnesses are not allowed to talk with family members of the victim. It was only when JM reminded the judge at the end about the "private conversation" that they needed to talk about, then we knew it was seen or complained about. We actually figured KCL had said something....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme