a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juror #5 spoke out yesterday... I feel badly for her being hounded and criticized :(

http://bcove.me/vfwa4q6k

Me too. I had hoped she would return to the trial. There is no reason to criticize her, she has a right to attend just like the rest of the public.

She isn't giving interviews (except the one) despite being hounded by the media.

A no comment would have sufficed, but she's invested a lot of her time and emotion in to this trial. I can't fault her for wanting to say more, but holding back. For all we know, that could have been D making that complaint to the judge. From what I've heard, Tri-color has been a very attentive juror. I've wondered if she was the one with the question about the bad hair cut. Anyway, I think she was a target of the DT. And, perhaps for a while now.:moo:

I don't fault her at all for wanting to tell her side, I just feel that now is not the right time. Clearly she has been targeted.

Alyce's wife's name is Gail ... could that professional associate also be her life partner? The link posted where they share a professional address I mean?

Is she the woman, with very short hair, sitting between yellow shirt and coral shirt? Hasn't she been attending the trial for most of it's course? I've wondered who she is.

It's hard to tell from the video. In the first row was ja's mother, then the man next to her, lady in coral shirt, D's friend and D. Then a couple of empty seats.
Row 2 from against the wall is lady in blue/white print top, and to her left (our right) is woman in yellow, (AVL's BFFs?) then a lady with pulled back hair and black top. I don't know who is after them.

The angle of the camera makes it look like people are sitting next to one another when they're actually behind.

HTH

Gail Billings-Beck. One of the laughers/huggers. She and ALV share a professional address:

http://billingsbeck.com/

She's seated in the first row, third from the left. Best shot at 1:05:39

In the first row next to D? The two I saw with ALV (in the after court footage) were in row two against the wall and the next one over. Yellow top and the other one had navy/white print top.

Trying to figure out which one GBB is. Thanks! :)

No, watch what happens after court for the day...there is a pause in the video and then it shows Alice greeting and hugging her partner Gail and a friend.That friend and Gail to my knowledge have not been in court before. You can also see Alice going back and hugging Nouri.

Jodi Arias Trial - After Court, and Juror 5 - YouTube

Been following along but jumping in to ask a question:

KCL
: Do you know what kind of consequences ALV is facing for approaching SA?
Are we talking a fine? A dressing down in open court? Something worse?
Just curious what kind of consequence she will possibly have for her horrendous crossing of boundaries.
Especially DISGUSTING since she works in a field in which appropriate boundaries are so important and discussed on a regular basis!!!

Maybe AZAttorney could answer this:what:

Next installment.... Ohh ohhh that smell (cue up Lynard Skynard)

We go back to our seats after break. The lady to my left went home and the seat remained empty the rest of the afternoon. Over from the empty seat on the aisle is a younger gal. To my right is a group of 3 women, they seem to be friends as best as I can tell.

JW is continuing her examination of ALV. I hear a hissing sound and look over to see one of the ladies spraying something around the floor area. She passes it to another lady who sprays more of it. I asked what it was. I recognized it to be one of the room sprays from Bath and Body Works. She said "I'm sorry we had to spray". I said I was curious what scent it was. She told me lemon. Then the girl next to me proceeds to whisper to me they had to do it as the man in front of them smelled so bad it was making her sick. I said "oh that's what it is, I smell it too but didn't know where it was coming from".

She said she noticed it was him out in the Hall. So, then I told her I have some very fragrant hand lotion and it will help. So I pass the lotion down the row.
I even put some on my feet and arms, the more the better. :) We are all waving our hands to spread the fragrance around and hopefully, cover up the odor.

Then, the gal to the left of me (two seats over) asks what smells so good. I put my hand in her direction and asked "is this it"? She says "oh yes, it's wonderful" So I get the lotion out and give her some. I also write down the info so will know which one to buy.

By now our entire row smells like Bath and Body Works Daisy Dream Girl lotion with a hint of lemon. LOL!!
The man who I called Stinky Man in my notes was dirty. He had very dirty hair and kept scratching his head. I moved my purse and lunch sack thingy almost under my feet as I was afraid with all his scratching something might fall on my stuff.

Anyway, that's the strange odor story.

I will try to do another installment tonight. If not, I will finish up in the morning. :)

It's hard to tell from the video. In the first row was ja's mother, then the man next to her, lady in coral shirt, D's friend and D. Then a couple of empty seats.
Row 2 from against the wall is lady in blue/white print top, and to her left (our right) is woman in yellow, (AVL's BFFs?) then a lady with pulled back hair and black top. I don't know who is after them.

The angle of the camera makes it look like people are sitting next to one another when they're actually behind.

HTH

Hi PASA,

My chance to personally thank you for all you do! :yourock: I can't wait to hear from you and KCL every day after trial! Your insights are appreciated so much that I don't know how to thank you enough. You ladies are quite amazing!

I can not get a picture to paste, so I'll try to describe her. She has brownish/reddish hair, short, spikey, wears glasses. Often she sits next to JA's mom & sister. By chance do you know who she is?

No, watch what happens after court for the day...there is a pause in the video and then it shows Alice greeting and hugging her partner Gail and a friend.That friend and Gail to my knowledge have not been in court before. You can also see Alice going back and hugging Nouri.

Jodi Arias Trial - After Court, and Juror 5 - YouTube

Ok, so one of those two is Gail. The woman in the coral who hands a paper to juror 5 is the PIO, I believe. I'm pretty sure she was there that day.
They were trying to figure out how to get her out of the courthouse away from the media.

Neither look like the photo of Gail to me. I didn't see them well enough on Thursday to know who is who. I havent' seen them there before tho'.

Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

I don't know who they are. I really didn't pay any attention to them. I believe they are friends of ALV.
Sorry I can't be more helpful. I'll ask around if I see them again as to who they are.

The one in yellow is her "partner" as in spouse, the other a friend.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok, The one in yellow didn't look (to me) like that picture so I didn't make the connection. Thank you for pointing out which one she is.

There is no way I would be able to see D or ja if they had a phone in their lap.
I do know the gallery is ordered to power off all electronics. No silent or vibrate, but off. So, if D was on a phone then she will be in trouble if caught.

I would think JW would not be happy with ja snooping on her phone. But I don't put it past ja to do something like that.

Sorry, I was not clear...meant on the feed from Thursday. JA has a phone in her lap...others said she was looking at 1of her journals. Someone else posted that JW checked her phone and then sat it back in front of JA? So odd! :what:
Thx for answering PASA!

:banghead: I didn't like what that reporter did to her either. Especially his judgmental comment at the end. Glad I don't give that station my hit to watch the trial!

How does this reporter know what the joke in the hall was????? KCL since you sit over there, are the walls that thin that the joke could have been heard inside the courtroom by this reporter?

But thank you Lisa Marie for posting it!

It looked to me like she'd been followed home and I didn't see her give her name. He found that out and where she lived.

We were walking to HH and saw the media running down the street. They figured out she was taken out through a different exit.

Those laughing ladies were not there while Alyce was selling her story? They must've come to support and protect her from the mean mean man.

Hi PASA,

My chance to personally thank you for all you do! :yourock: I can't wait to hear from you and KCL every day after trial! Your insights are appreciated so much that I don't know how to thank you enough. You ladies are quite amazing!

I can not get a picture to paste, so I'll try to describe her. She has brownish/reddish hair, short, spikey, wears glasses. Often she sits next to JA's mom & sister. By chance do you know who she is?

Thanks for the compliment. I wish I rocked. :)

I'm pretty sure it's D's "friend".

Here's a pic of her, circled in pink. HTH

nmxa9v.jpg

We go back to our seats after break. The lady to my left went home and the seat remained empty the rest of the afternoon. Over from the empty seat on the aisle is a younger gal. To my right is a group of 3 women, they seem to be friends as best as I can tell.

JW is continuing her examination of ALV. I hear a hissing sound and look over to see one of the ladies spraying something around the floor area. She passes it to another lady who sprays more of it. I asked what it was. I recognized it to be one of the room sprays from Bath and Body Works. She said "I'm sorry we had to spray". I said I was curious what scent it was. She told me lemon. Then the girl next to me proceeds to whisper to me they had to do it as the man in front of them smelled so bad it was making her sick. I said "oh that's what it is, I smell it too but didn't know where it was coming from".

She said she noticed it was him out in the Hall. So, then I told her I have some very fragrant hand lotion and it will help. So I pass the lotion down the row.
I even put some on my feet and arms, the more the better. :) We are all waving our hands to spread the fragrance around and hopefully, cover up the odor.

Then, the gal to the left of me (two seats over) asks what smells so good. I put my hand in her direction and asked "is this it"? She says "oh yes, it's wonderful" So I get the lotion out and give her some. I also write down the info so will know which one to buy.

By now our entire row smells like Bath and Body Works Daisy Dream Girl lotion with a hint of lemon. LOL!!
The man who I called Stinky Man in my notes was dirty. He had very dirty hair and kept scratching his head. I moved my purse and lunch sack thingy almost under my feet as I was afraid with all his scratching something might fall on my stuff.

I will try to do another installment tonight. If not, I will finish up in the morning. :)
PASA, ya just gotta stop it... you are gonna make me ruin this little notebook... every time I take a good swallow - there yo go again! I'm surprised this thing still works with all the alcohol in it.

Oh, you poor people! That is the worst - and especially when people like that scratch their heads too! :yuck:

I just had to say also, I saw you (PASA) and KCL at the 3pm break sitting in the courtroom and was so excited and saying to myself "I know them!" Both of you are so generous with your time and support and I'm sure most of us feel like we really do know you guys. Thanks again!

Katie I do have another q, sorry for taking up the thread. Do you know did this incident happen before or after Nurmi hugged ALV?

Isn't that against ethics to have the defense attorney hug or kiss a witness? :what:

Daisy Dream Girl! That's your new nickname! DDG lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurlyClue