a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL, did you know JA has been tweeting for weeks? Through Donovan Bering. If you read it your head will explode. I wish I knew how to hack.

https://twitter.com/jodiannarias

DEAR GOD, I FREAKING HATE THIS WOMAN MORE THEN ANYONE I'VE EVER KNOWN OR WILL EVER KNOW! And because there is a God, JA will never know peace, will never feel love and will never feel hope, ever. Travis sleeps with the Angels now. For that I'm grateful.

But.... The Judge is a woman!

I guess ALV really wants to be the "Alpha Woman".

:doh:

That is my opinion too. She thinks she's the smartest person in the room, next to lil' Einstein of course. LOL!

I am going to personally boycott that twitter business just like I don't expose myself to ANYTHING on the Jodi Is Innocent site. Zero tolerance. I will not give her any attention. Once she's convicted and sentenced she will be shut down. But in the meantime I invite anyone to join me in a protest of silence on this "speaking out". I will not indulge this sociopath.

snipped by me

I thought I read once that one of the roommates found them and gave them to her, but I can't recall where I read that. I could be wrong.

That would make sense. Jodi probably put them back just before she killed Travis. Since she had hacked his email, she knew he was telling people that she had taken them. She had to make sure the journals were found in his house to prove it wasn't so.

Thanks for the answer!

I am going to personally boycott that twitter business just like I don't expose myself to ANYTHING on the Jodi Is Innocent site. Zero tolerance. I will not give her any attention. Once she's convicted and sentenced she will be shut down. But in the meantime I invite anyone to join me in a protest of silence on this "speaking out". I will not indulge this sociopath.

I'll join you.

KatieCoo and PASA:

How attentive were the jurors to JW's redirect today? Did you notice any juror's questions during this time?

The reason I ask is that JW changed her tactic with redirect and IMO it was to date her best job in questioning a witness. If anyone was leaning towards DV, rehabilitation may have been possible. My thought is that the jury has discounted ALV by now, but it the jury has paid attention on re-direct, I might be wrong.

BTW, The DV self defense would seem to be out the window with the gunshot now taking place in the closet.

(((Samantha, Tanisha, Hillary, Allie, Greg, Gary and Steven)))

Not nearly as attentive as when Juan was on cross.

I saw some questions in the basket, but I don't know when or who submitted them.

As far as JW rehabbing ALV, I didn't see that from what I observed from the jurors and what others in the gallery mentioned.

Thank you.

No reading. No speaking of. No linking. Those are my guidelines, roadmaps and boundaries.

Thank you for saying this. I have told people to stop going to those sites just for their sanity. I don't know why people choose to go there or talk about it. Even if from outrage, it's just giving that crape attention. I refuse to click on any of those links.

Yes I will join you tooo no twitter. None nada. Joining you katiecoolady
I'm just outraged.

Katiecool
I agree with you about ignoring Jodie but shouldn't juan be alerted. Clearly this isn't good and to think that she's been exposed by the media. She's making negative statements towards martinez. She shouldn't be allowed. The defense didn't like martinez taking pics or doing autographs.
Yet their client is doing all this bazaar behavior. Donovan needs to be ejected from the courtroom. She's advertising her paintings and doing bazaar and maniac stuff. Imagine what she put Travis through, she's dangerous evil.
They wanted mistrial for everything and look at this wench go.

Do we know that this is actually Jodi or Donovan or whatever? Is this verified?

Thank you for saying this. I have told people to stop going to those sites just for their sanity. I don't know why people choose to go there or talk about it. Even if from outrage, it's just giving that crape attention. I refuse to click on any of those links.

another reason i don't contribute to those sites is the fact that they can't gloat on the "hits" their sites or twitter following ,, that shows as success to them, And, besides that, i dont want to contribute to the ALEXA statistics as if thier site is high in traffic and a HOT site.

Her phone ringing today was beyond ridiculous. Don't they ask everyone to turn their phones OFF? I no longer believe that she "forgets" her Mr. Potatoe Head glasses, let alone to turn off her phone while she's testifying in a murder trial.

Shenanigans.

Pfffttt.

moo

We are told to power off all electronics. Not mute/vibrate, but off. She thinks the rules only apply to others.
I saw someone removed from the courtroom because their phone went off.

It was very loud in the courtroom. Some kind of techno-disco type tone. They finally discovered it was ALV's purse under the table where the MS sits. :) The Bailiff carried the purse outside while it was still ringing. LOL!!!

Katiecool
I agree with you about ignoring Jodie but shouldn't juan be alerted. Clearly this isn't good and to think that she's been exposed by the media. She's making negative statements towards martinez. She shouldn't be allowed. The defense didn't like martinez taking pics or doing autographs.
Yet their client is doing all this bazaar behavior. Donovan needs to be ejected from the courtroom. She's advertising her paintings and doing bazaar and maniac stuff. Imagine what she put Travis through, she's dangerous evil.
They wanted mistrial for everything and look at this wench go.

There is a big article about it from my local news. Troy Hayden again. I read it, the jail is aware, her attorneys are aware I'm sure everyone's aware. I will not indulge this (or any) sociopath with the one thing they want more than anything:

attention

I'm keeping mine on Travis.

In a later episode of Roots: The Next Generations Alex Haley is told by his aunt that if his Grandma Cynthia could hear him now, she would go after him with her WOODEN SPOON (he was talking about quitting writing or quitting his search for the "old African").

Acyually my weapon of choice was a fly swatter:floorlaugh: BUT I never had to use it all I had to do was make a reach for it and my kids did what ever it was I asked of them.....Am I an abuser:what::what::what:

Justice for Travis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member